Story: A Girl at an All Girls School

moonblack

Really Experienced
There are some CHYOO stories about a boy at a school full of girls (be it for just a weekend, or for much longer). So I started wondering what it would be like to have a story about a girl at an all-girls school. The result:

A Girl at an All Girls School

It's basically a weird little idea of mine turned into a story, so it's not all that great. But someone might like it...

A number of new threads have been added to the story. In semi-random order:
mistress_alexia has added a nice little storyline about a dominatrix and her pet that is a follow-up of corran25's Dominatrix idea. mistress_alexia's additions start with Making her learn her place. The whole storyline is nearly a dozen threads long (so far!) and has made the story 14 threads deep

mistress_alexia also added a thread to one of my own threads: The blonde learns your identity...

Uncola Man's A maid? also received a follow-up: Hesitant but tempted by Sailor Z, which was followed by Establishing control by Bobrt

There are also the threads added by bideb. The first one is A tall, confident, somewhat aggressive girl followed by several more

Initiation? by corran25 has a follow-up by spongmaster: Go find the cafeteria, and maybe a nice senior who wont torture you followed by Vicky’s senior sends for both of you and No time to tell

I may have missed a thread or two (or more). Enjoy all the new additions to the story. :)

Last edited:
Back