Shy no longer....

Is there room in that dream for another guy? We can take one iced nipple each?
This is a very good plan you have! *starts pondering other places for icing*

You are most welcome, I am very glad to compliment such a beautiful and desirable woman. I am definitely aroused by your allure and seductive wiles. And those breasts of yours... mmmm they do beg to be caressed, licked, sucked and nibbled on ;)
Oh goodness! *looks around for her couch*
You certainly know how to compliment a woman! Thank you very much for you kind words! I am pleased that you get such enjoyment from my thread!

You can help me with whatever you would like, and you can do it as many times as you would like too. Hopefully, I get to return the favor. ;)
I could make you a list if you like /wink
Here...let's just start at the top...shall we? /giggle

*grabs adrenaline* can't be too safe, but I could think of worse ways for my heart to stop......I am up to the challenge.....up being the key word
*runs her eyes down as you say 'up'*
Good...you're going to need that.

I won't dream of leaving your thread. *loves the bunny hug*
*is a very happy Bunny*
You all make me so happy!!

Fantastic new set of pics. This is my favorite in the set. I get to see the whole package......fine curves, so suckable nipples, naughty smile, hungry look in your eyes and your hands framing a spot that need massaged with some sweet smelling scents. *pulls swooning couch cushion closer* mind if I join you.......I still have one leg to massage and these cuffs might come in handy.
/blush
*scoots over to make room on her couch*
You are so sweet and not at the same time in your compliment! I love it. Thank you so, so much!

I have a key, it might fit, I will have to try it out
It might take a few tries...keys can be tricksy.

MissBunnyCandy-If those are regulation/real handcuffs; i have a number of keys.

These leave me speechless! Damn your beautiful!

amazing posts, so gorgeous :) i dont know why you were ever shy in the first place! :D
Well...first time around...I was very new to a lot of things. I feel much more empowered and sure about it now. Makes for happier sharing /wink

I do! However i seem to have lost the key down in the front of my now, very.. very tight pants... Can you lend me a hand? ;)

I hope you like cum. Cause I've blown approx. a gallon or so to your gorgeous body. :D

Dear God that lethal combination of perfect hair, eyes, face, ass. Can drive a man crazy I tell ya!

:heart:
*eyes your pants*
Oh my...umm..ok. I will try! /giggle
Thank you for your glowing and possibly very wet praise /wink

what do i get for 2 stars? :)
Well....teeth are involved as well as props.

thumper is so far back, he could not catch you with a cab.:kiss:
I totally just laughed and giggled! So cute.

*Walks in and gives MBC a flirty ,shy (but sly), 'I want you smile*
*fixes Bi-Lover with 'come hither' look* Why hello, darlin'.

This is a very good plan you have! *starts pondering other places for icing*

Oh goodness! *looks around for her couch*
You certainly know how to compliment a woman! Thank you very much for you kind words! I am pleased that you get such enjoyment from my thread!

I could make you a list if you like /wink
Here...let's just start at the top...shall we? /giggle

Good...you're going to need that.

*is a very happy Bunny*
You all make me so happy!!

/blush
You are so sweet and not at the same time in your compliment! I love it. Thank you so, so much!

It might take a few tries...keys can be tricksy.

Well...first time around...I was very new to a lot of things. I feel much more empowered and sure about it now. Makes for happier sharing /wink

*eyes your pants*
Oh my...umm..ok. I will try! /giggle
Thank you for your glowing and possibly very wet praise /wink

Well....teeth are involved as well as props.

I totally just laughed and giggled! So cute.

*fixes Bi-Lover with 'come hither' look* Why hello, darlin'.
hey no laughing and jiggling, oh that is giggling

Told you I was "up" for anything

*blows warm air into hands and rubs together* Nothing like a nice leg massage to start the day. *grabs ankle and zipper* Such fine material, so smooth......like your legs *slowly pulls zipper up as free hand massages calf*

hey no laughing and jiggling, oh that is giggling
I can't jiggle? /pout

Told you I was "up" for anything
Oooh...I like a man who is ready to explore a little!

*blows warm air into hands and rubs together* Nothing like a nice leg massage to start the day. *grabs ankle and zipper* Such fine material, so smooth......like your legs *slowly pulls zipper up as free hand massages calf*
Mmm...you spoil me. I am not complaining or telling you to stop. Simply observing /wink

/giggle
Such enthusiasm! I likes it!
Posting is a good thing! Thank you very much!

Glad that You do Miss Bunny .. :D .. Here it comes again Beautiful :)

Who has the key to these? Hmm?
/wink
Enjoy, BunnyLovers!!

Such great Legs !!!!

attachment.php

Great Pose and So Sexy and Erotic

attachment.php

I've become a 'Miss Bunny Lover :eek:
Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Oh my! *offers up her wrists*
Or should you lock me to something? Hmm? *looks at Mrs V*
/devilish_grin

close your eyes and you can hear the ratchet on each cuff catch and tighten ... keep your eyes closed and you can feel the heat and the spreading wet ...

Good morning sexy...dont know how much i'll be on in the next few days..but I hope its long enough to catch up with you!

attachment.php

I just love to see that bunny tail bob up from time to time - love to see you in those delicious boots too :devil:

Hmmmm...I must wonder what that little bump is between your luscious legs? Shall I explore on my own? Perhaps give it a little lick?

Hi back sexy baby! *Starts walking seductively towards MBC while licking lips*

attachment.php

Looks like it would be a wild and heavenly ride!

A very erotic and arousing picture MissBunnyCandy. Compliments to you and the lucky photographer!

Glad that You do Miss Bunny .. :D .. Here it comes again Beautiful :)
Such great Legs !!!!
Great Pose and So Sexy and Erotic
I've become a 'Miss Bunny Lover :eek:
Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:
Awww thank you so much!! I am so happy you are enjoying them!

close your eyes and you can hear the ratchet on each cuff catch and tighten ... keep your eyes closed and you can feel the heat and the spreading wet ...
Oh my! Aren't you two naughty little bunnies?! I like it! /giggle

I would never stop you from jiggling
Well good...it just sort of happens when I bounce.

Good morning sexy...dont know how much i'll be on in the next few days..but I hope its long enough to catch up with you!
*sweet bunny kiss with a nip at the neck*
I won't be on a too much either with the holiday, but I will poke my bunny nose in once in a while!

Hmmmm...I must wonder what that little bump is between your luscious legs? Shall I explore on my own? Perhaps give it a little lick?

as long as you are gentle, but just with the teeth part ;)
I will do my best to remain gentle /wink

Of course the icing would require a cherry on the top. Those nips could take the place of the stones.
I like cherries and icing...but we could always switch to whipped cream!

Hi back sexy baby! *Starts walking seductively towards MBC while licking lips*
Hey, darlin'! You do have those cute little expressions! Love it.

That ass is very nice btw!
Mmmm...thank you! /giggle

Looks like it would be a wild and heavenly ride!

A very erotic and arousing picture MissBunnyCandy. Compliments to you and the lucky photographer!
/laugh
I can be a handful to keep under control...tame I am not! /wink
I am very pleased you are liking them all so much!

Mfv…….I am doing the massage strictly for health reasons *wink*
All the running you do, comments and pictures in those boots and heels…..I am just looking out for you. I am volunteering as your personal masseuse. I am going to grab a chair and sit quietly in the corner…shout if you need me. Cream at the ready!!

/laugh
I can be a handful to keep under control...tame I am not! /wink
I am very pleased you are liking them all so much!

I think the cuffs and whip speak for themselves - you are such a delicious turn on for any confident, dominant red-blooded male to play with and enjoy!

*Places hands on each side of MBC's face and pulls her into a nice long sensual kiss*

we try very hard!!!
I wonder what else you try hard at....I bet you make a very good team.
*nodnod*

I am sure you are a handful:)
I might be! But remember...more than a handful and you're riskin' a sprain!

Your pics get me hard every time. Never fails
Ooooo! Maybe I should start offering a guarantee! But what to offer if it doesn't work....hmmm..

Mfv…….I am doing the massage strictly for health reasons *wink*
All the running you do, comments and pictures in those boots and heels…..I am just looking out for you. I am volunteering as your personal masseuse. I am going to grab a chair and sit quietly in the corner…shout if you need me. Cream at the ready!!
Cream at the ready. Well done, sir. My hat is off to you...and possibly my bra. /wink

I think the cuffs and whip speak for themselves - you are such a delicious turn on for any confident, dominant red-blooded male to play with and enjoy!
Ooooh why thank you! I do so love being called delicious!

*Places hands on each side of MBC's face and pulls her into a nice long sensual kiss*
*soft breathy moan against Bi-Lover's mouth....keeps holding the kiss and waves everyone off for a moment*
/giggle

Starting at the top, or starting at the bottom doesn't matter to me, I will work through the entire list.
I certainly do like a man with a good work ethic!

Have to say thank you for the lovely pictures & witty conversation.
Thank you! I do so enjoy the banter you all provide! It's terribly fun!

Back