Breeding fetish info/input requested!!

Marlene38EE

Loves Spam
It's in my mind and it won't leave...
So, as I'd like to take a decent run at writing something featuring this fetish...I'd like to get some input and info from you guys about what it is about this fetish that turns you on, or makes you hate it.
Right now, all I know about my reactions is that tonight I'm finding it very arousing/exciting...but I don't know 'Why'.
A google search...well that was pointless.

So, if you wanna drop your 2 cents here, I'd appreciate it and accept my sincerest Thanks in return. :)

Marlene

I think the 'irresponsible' side of it could be a thrilling factor, and hence, a turn on for me.

Not sure... never had thought about it.

I havn't thought about it-----Thhe idea of being watched and matched by someone else----maybe checked and conditioned completely for more successful breeding etc---:eek:

the ultimate submission, to be bred, to be a walking cradle, to have his seed grow inside me, for it to be his will that I gestate for him. To be forced to take an alien substance inside my body that will essentially change my body for at least nine months.The inescapable understanding that in this we no different from any other breeding animal. The inexorable growth of another body inside mine that is part of him. For this most intimate of occurrences to be practical and deliberately achieved rather than by romantic serendipity is for me is the ultimate submission and carries a thrill of the taboo.that wonderful feeling of being his thing to use.
Ummmm I guess maybe that makes it clear that it turns me on too! No? Walking away a wet dribbling mess even thinking about it.:eek:

I think this comes down to a few factors. The first thing is men's fascination with breasts. This has been true for all of history and will continue. (Let me know if I am being Mr. Obvious with this one Another thing is the thought of doing something that was pretty native in our first breaths of life is quite original. Nothing else sexual could be close. Lastly if you did not breastfeed as a child, it is a major void in your life which is carried very subconsciously.

I hope you all will forgive me but the topic, "breeding fetish" followed by "input requested" is too successful as a pun to let go. The input is white, the texture of snot and amounts to a couple of tablespoonfuls unless you've been without for a long time.

Seriously, it is nature. We're animals. We have the urge to breed. It is very exciting to feel the pulses of semen creating another creature...just like evolution trained us.
Garu

So, as I'd like to take a decent run at writing something featuring this fetish...I'd like to get some input and info from you guys about what it is about this fetish that turns you on, or makes you hate it.
Right now, all I know about my reactions is that tonight I'm finding it very arousing/exciting...but I don't know 'Why'.

So, if you wanna drop your 2 cents here, I'd appreciate it and accept my sincerest Thanks in return. :)

Marlene

Maybe an over-populated world will slowly transform the natural, primal urge to breed into a taboo.
Imagine a world where only billionares are allowed to breed.
The poorer man may imagine nothing sexier than spurting cum inside an ovulating female.

The first peace-time duty of kings was to breed as many legitimate heirs as possible. Never mind the bastards. What man wouldn't want his own harem?

the ultimate submission, to be bred, to be a walking cradle, to have his seed grow inside me, for it to be his will that I gestate for him. To be forced to take an alien substance inside my body that will essentially change my body for at least nine months.The inescapable understanding that in this we no different from any other breeding animal. The inexorable growth of another body inside mine that is part of him. For this most intimate of occurrences to be practical and deliberately achieved rather than by romantic serendipity is for me is the ultimate submission and carries a thrill of the taboo.that wonderful feeling of being his thing to use.
Ummmm I guess maybe that makes it clear that it turns me on too! No? Walking away a wet dribbling mess even thinking about it.:eek:

This is beautiful!

D'oh...Good point...

I hope you all will forgive me but the topic, "breeding fetish" followed by "input requested" is too successful as a pun to let go. The input is white, the texture of snot and amounts to a couple of tablespoonfuls unless you've been without for a long time.

Seriously, it is nature. We're animals. We have the urge to breed. It is very exciting to feel the pulses of semen creating another creature...just like evolution trained us.
Garu

I knew there was something 'odd' in my phrasing when I put it on the board, but look at the time...exhaustion. I just figured I was being overly-picky and dismissed it.
Yeah, good catch...well, at least folks'll get a chuckle out of it and hopefully add to the growing treasure-trove of information here.

THank-You all for taking th time to answer my call for info!!
VERY appreciated!!

I agree with Stacy...

Stacy is right, this is a beautiful and well-written piece of info/micro-story. Thanks for your time in putting it up on the board!!

Bounced it off the hubby...

Sometimes, I really have to put more thought into what I say, regarding HOW I present it. But, I did get to see a side of my husband I always knew was there, and now I've seen it's face.
I'll sleep a lot better at night knowing what's living inside my husband and watching over me. :D

...what I said was;

"What're your thoughts on someone taking me for breeding?"

Girls..drop a bomb like that on your man, and you'll see an immediate flash into who he really is, I suppose.
But please, don't be as accidentally thoughtless/cruel like I was, okay??

It was almost like watching a werewolf transform, hardly surprising when you think about the level on which that would hit a guy. It was scary-fascinating-exciting, and the change in his eyes...there's so much that I saw, I don't know how to articulate it, or even if one could.
Think 'Essence Of Guardian Male'....I guess would work, best I can manage. I will stress that it wasn't directed AT me, but ABOUT me, about keeping me safe.
....I still get goosebumps thinking about it.

Anyways, once I got him de-werewolfed an mellowed out a bit, we've been rolling the whole topic around using information supplied by all of you here.
Again, Thanks!!
For fun, and just to see, we're gonna try some roleplay about it...sometime, but right now we're just throwing ideas and refinements and like that around.
But even though I'm still trying to figure out 'why' (beyond the basics of primal-drive) it suddenly appeals to me as a fetish, and hubby also, I think I can make decently passable start on a piece of work now.

Last edited:
I think this comes down to a few factors. The first thing is men's fascination with breasts. This has been true for all of history and will continue. (Let me know if I am being Mr. Obvious with this one Another thing is the thought of doing something that was pretty native in our first breaths of life is quite original. Nothing else sexual could be close. Lastly if you did not breastfeed as a child, it is a major void in your life which is carried very subconsciously.

Valid points and well-spoken...but,wrong thread.
Would you mind copying and re-posting this in my ANR thread?? Like I said, you make some good,clear points.

couldnt have said it better...

To me, it's most hot if the woman decides she wants to get pregnant and she wants a particular guy to be the sire, or if she thinks he's so hot getting pregnant would be an ok result of getting him. It's not hot to me at all if the woman genuinely doesn't want to be pregnant.

After idea-wrangling all day...

The idea of the Breeding fetish, for some reason, has gotten lodged in my brain...or maybe it was there all along and just jostled to the right spot. ;)
Anyways...
Hubby and I have been discussing it all day today, tossing ideas for writing around, and such..and the more I look at it, the more intriguing it is.
We've been discussing what to do regarding characters and such, and he suggested a piece written in the first-person as though it were happening--to me.
Have any of you ever felt revulsion and arousal head-on collide inside your mind?? Some of you must have, I really have to hope I'm not unique in this.

The idea of being taken, forcibly imseminated and impregnated, Bred, against my will or being in a position where I simply have no say or volition in the matter is one I'm trying to sort out my feelings over.
One hand, it's actually arousing and exciting...to a point where my husband noticed me actually squirming. At the same time, on the other hand, even the idea just enrages the hell out of me...but for some reason I don't get, that mixes in with the arousal-excitement and gets me even hotter and wetter.
...like a waterslide in southern Mexico during a summer heat wave.

To make matters worse (or better depending on perspective) he's been coaxing me into a little bit of strictly-verbal roleplay about it.
Kinda like joint-writing a book verbally...and I'm learning more about myself than I ever bargained for. :D

What do you guys think?
I've got a good selection of choices, but they all seem good...so, I could really use a bit of feedback to help me narrow things down a bit.

Marlene

The idea of the Breeding fetish, for some reason, has gotten lodged in my brain...or maybe it was there all along and just jostled to the right spot. ;)
Anyways...
Hubby and I have been discussing it all day today, tossing ideas for writing around, and such..and the more I look at it, the more intriguing it is.
We've been discussing what to do regarding characters and such, and he suggested a piece written in the first-person as though it were happening--to me.
Have any of you ever felt revulsion and arousal head-on collide inside your mind?? Some of you must have, I really have to hope I'm not unique in this.

The idea of being taken, forcibly imseminated and impregnated, Bred, against my will or being in a position where I simply have no say or volition in the matter is one I'm trying to sort out my feelings over.
One hand, it's actually arousing and exciting...to a point where my husband noticed me actually squirming. At the same time, on the other hand, even the idea just enrages the hell out of me...but for some reason I don't get, that mixes in with the arousal-excitement and gets me even hotter and wetter.
...like a waterslide in southern Mexico during a summer heat wave.

To make matters worse (or better depending on perspective) he's been coaxing me into a little bit of strictly-verbal roleplay about it.
Kinda like joint-writing a book verbally...and I'm learning more about myself than I ever bargained for. :D

What do you guys think?
I've got a good selection of choices, but they all seem good...so, I could really use a bit of feedback to help me narrow things down a bit.

Marlene

Often things that are forbidden or unrealistic are extremely exciting to us for some reason. I know of gay men who get super aroused about being infected with HIV. And not that I'm comparing breeding with that.

Often things that are forbidden or unrealistic are extremely exciting to us for some reason. I know of gay men who get super aroused about being infected with HIV. And not that I'm comparing breeding with that.
Didn't know that about men in the GC. I guess you're right...kinda like a rollercoaster or haunted house sorta deal would you say? The 'feeling' of menace and danger without the reality???

FEEDBACK requested...better? LoL

Marlene

I've got a Breeding story started, and it kinda...'split' on me, into two sperate ways to begin.
I'll post the first chapter and such here, please read through, let me know which 'direction you like better if you wouldn't mind. :)
Marlene

Story Beginning 01

Owing to many complaints coming into my Private Messages, I'm bowing to public inbox-filling demand and removing this story form this thread.
My apologies.
I will be continuing it on my personal blog so that only those who choose to see it will and do not have to scroll through the length here or send me constant complaints and threats regarding the 'Inappropriateness' of posting it here in the forums.
My intentions were to offer a sneak-peek of the work and such, as it's plain this is not a fully-polished final revision.

It was meant as a courtesy, and a 'nice' gesture, not as a method as some of you have accused me of regarding 'shorting' the Submissions process.

However, as I am constantly being bombarded with 'reminders' that this is not the place to post works, I'm solving the issue to keep my messages inbox from flooding again.

M38EE

Last edited:
Story Beginning 02

Owing to many complaints coming into my Private Messages, I'm bowing to public inbox-filling demand and removing this story form this thread.
My apologies.
I will be continuing it on my personal blog so that only those who choose to see it will and do not have to scroll through the length here or send me constant complaints and threats regarding the 'Inappropriateness' of posting it here in the forums.
My intentions were to offer a sneak-peek of the work and such, as it's plain this is not a fully-polished final revision.

It was meant as a courtesy, and a 'nice' gesture, not as a method as some of you have accused me of regarding 'shorting' the Submissions process.

However, as I am constantly being bombarded with 'reminders' that this is not the place to post works, I'm solving the issue to keep my messages inbox from flooding again.

M38EE

Last edited:
Back