do you like to dress?

Luv to dress up

I love the feel of the clothes it is very sexy. I am not passable but here goes. Looking for some feedback. I sure do enjoy all the pictures here gets me in the mood.

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

nylons

i love wearing vintage nylons girdles suspenders panties short skirts bras boots suckingwanking kissing lipstick x

any admirers?

I am looking for a yahoo chat buddy:heart: drop me a message on here and tell me a little about yourself:D

Another fun thread..... and yes.... I love to dress.
Been enjoying beautiful stocking and garters for a very long time...
and love sharing myself in LIT....

attachment.php

Very very nice I love to dress too just wish I looked as sexy as you do.

Last edited:
I am looking for a yahoo chat buddy:heart: drop me a message on here and tell me a little about yourself:D

What do you want to chat about. I enjoy dressing up but only do it at home by myself. Haven't been brave enought to take it to the streets.

Last edited:
I like to dress! was wondering who else likes to xdress or who is into being with an xdresser. if so add to the thread or pm me
just found this thread; i love to dress, and would love to dress with another gurl for some fun!

Amy your legs always look so nice and so smooth, Do you do anything special to make them look so great

does the sun come up in the morning

YES I LIKE TO DRESS in fact I LOVE TO DRESS I wish I had someone to dress with. We could get together, dress to the nines and take a long drive to somewhere more romantic

Last edited:
heyrocky I enjoy a little CD also silk hose 5" heels. Wife likes to strapon so when she wants it I dress for it, lots of fun. always wanted to dress with anothor CD & play. MAYBE 1 day!! you look hot!

Your a lucky man having a wife who likes it too. I think dressing with another cd would be a riot. I've never had the pleasure either but some day I will.

heyrocky I enjoy a little CD also silk hose 5" heels. Wife likes to strapon so when she wants it I dress for it, lots of fun. always wanted to dress with anothor CD & play. MAYBE 1 day!! you look hot!

YES I LIKE TO DRESS in fact I LOVE TO DRESS I wish I had someone to dress with. We could get together, dress to the nines and take a long drive to somewhere more romantic

I would take you some place romantic. I love road trips with pretty and sexy girls.

Great outfits, heyrocky. Love the shiny satin and elaborate pieces.

I love to dress in lingerie under my normal clothes and dress all the way in satin dresses and fetish stuff when I have time alone at home. Nothing feels so sensual and pleasurable as to move through the world caressed in delicate satins, nylons, and lace with no one the wiser.

Great outfits, heyrocky. Love the shiny satin and elaborate pieces.

I love to dress in lingerie under my normal clothes and dress all the way in satin dresses and fetish stuff when I have time alone at home. Nothing feels so sensual and pleasurable as to move through the world caressed in delicate satins, nylons, and lace with no one the wiser.

Yes, I totally agree. I have a red lace thong on right now under my jeans!

Back