The New Student

As she spoke, his hands groped her breasts harder. He felt the desire and lust growing inside of him. While part of him fought the urge to fuck her, he was starting to weaken. As she spoke about how she was a grown woman, he felt her hands pulling his shorts down. He gasped as they hit the ground, and knew that what was coming next would push him closer to the edge. As her hand squeezed and rubbed his hard cock through his boxers, he gasped, "Urges..... fuck, I have urges....doesn't mean I have to act...." he stopped, his jaw dropping as her hand rubbed him harder through his thin boxers.

His eyes closing a bit as she stroked him slowly, hearing her tell him he wants to be buried inside her pussy he gasped. "Fuck, inside your tight pussy..... god no.... it cant happen..." he moaned. As her thumb teased the head of his cock, he gasped at her next statement. The idea of fucking her mouth made his cock jump. He pictured her soft lips as he fucked her lips hard. He was lost in his mind as she began to sink down. He felt her lips on his abdomen as he groaned, "Fuck.... your lips are so soft..... god damn..." he admitted as her raspy voice lead him into her web even more. Before he knew it she was on her knees, and his hand was in her hair. Part of him wanted to hold her away, but as his fingers moved to the back of her head, he felt himself pulling her face towards his crotch.
 
Portia smirked, his words holding no truth compared to what his body expressed. "It's ok to feel good, baby." She chimed, pulling down the boxers with her hands. His cock popped free, twitching at her for her touch. Feeling him push on her head made her smile. "That's it, Bill.. Enjoy my mouth." Portia whispered softly, bringing her lips to the head. They parted to take him in, sucking tightly as lips clamped down just on the rim. A moan rumbled in her throat, eyes looking up to him. Tongue swirled around and around the tip, occasionally wiggling in the slit. Savoring the taste, she enjoyed it more than she thought she would. Perhaps it was the forbidden fruit that tasted sweetest, her mouth releasing the head to see the skin shining with her saliva. Tongue lapped at the side of his shaft, licking its way down. Suckling kisses applied on the veined flesh while working down, her hand rising to stroke the girth.

"Do you want more, baby?", she taunted, her lips making their way to his balls. Mouth kissed on one side of his sack, moving to the other. Tongue worked its sultry dance on them, layering them with her drool. Portia took one in her mouth, sucking on it with need while tongue caressed it with flick after flick. The other took the same onslaught as she hummed happily, minutes of her torment passes before working her way back up. Firm grip remained on his length, stroking a little faster while lavishing his cock in licks and kisses, shifting her way back to the head of his length. "You should know something, Bill...", her gaze intently locked with his, "I love to swallow." She purred, engulfing his head into her mouth all over again.
 
Last edited:
Bill was lost in the situation. His cock was so hard and all he could think of was that release that he needed. The release that Portia was offering up to him. He felt her pull down his boxers and free his rock hard cock. He stared down at her as she smiled, watching her bring her lips to his cock head. As her lips wrapped around the head of his cock, he gasped. He felt his eyes close a bit, her soft, full lips feeling much better then he could even imagine. As she let her tongue move around his tip, he gasped as she teased him. She did not take him deep into her mouth or begin to suck him off quickly. Instead she teased, using her tongue and lips to show him how talented her mouth was.

As she pulled her lips off of him, he stared down at her. The need he was feeling showed in his eyes. He gasped, "God yes..... I want more..." he admitted as he felt her move to his balls. His head falling back a bit as she used her tongue and lips to tease both his balls, making his cock grow even harder. He could not believe how hard he was. If he was honest this was the hardest he could ever remember him being. The need to feel her work his cock grew as he gasped. "God..... yes," he moaned at the thought of her swallowing his cum. As she engulfed his cock head into her mouth again he felt his hand grip her hair.

He was not rough normally, but there was something about Portia. They way her body seemed to be built for sex, it made him think of all the things he could do to her. His hand grippe the back of her head and pushed her head towards his cock more, pushing his cock deeper into his mouth. He tried to resist the urge to fuck her mouth hard. He tried to keep some kind of control over himself.
 
A low moan was given for motivated when he pushed her head down. Portia was happy to oblige, eager even as she slid inch by inch into her mouth. Even when he surged to the back of her throat, the muscles started to quake, she forced her way through it. Hard breaths pushed through nostrils, eyelids fluttering from the bliss. Her lips meshed against the base of him, all film of saliva formed in a rim as she held him there. Here mouth swiveled, throat muscles flexing on the girth even while she struggled to catch air. Then her pace began, pulling back slowly, and sliding him back fully into her mouth at a gradual pace. The gutteral moans of delight were cut of the more she bobbed her head, hooded eyea glancing up to him as nothing but indulgence was on her face.

Occasionally her head gave the slowly turn as she sucked him hungrily, strings her saliva not only clung to his length but fell from her chin. She broke away from his cock for a moment, lips curling in a smile. Tongue stroked along the head of him, her slurring words speaking hotly on his cock. "Its ok if you fuck my mouth, Bill... I want you to..." Then wasting no time, Portia plunged him back to bury him in her throat again. She fought every urge to gag, her pace quickening to his reaction. Hands clutched firmly on his hips as she worked, one then slipping down to gently squeeze and fondle his balls as they were heavily coated in the drool that escaped her lips.
 
Bill could not believe the feeling of Portia's expert mouth. As she took him deeper and deeper into her throat, he was gasping in pleasure. "oh fuck....." he groaned, his mind racing as he felt the back of her throat. His wife was never able to take him this deep into her throat. He could not believe the feeling. As she began to pull back, finding a pace to suck his hard cock, his hands gripped her hair harder. In the moment, he never wanted the feeling of her lips on his cock to stop. He couldn't think of anything but the pleasure. In the moment, he was not married nor was he her teacher. in the moment he was just a man falling into her web.

He gasped as she broke away from his cock. His eyes looking down, staring at her in need and desire. He expected her to tease him, but instead, she urged him to fuck her mouth. As she took him back into her throat, he gasped. Again his hands gripped the back of her head. This time however, he began to thrust into her mouth. His hips pushing his cock against the back of her throat and back out, his eyes closing as he moaned. "Fuck your lips feeling amazing........" he admitted, his hips thrusting harder as the lust was growing in his body.
 
It surprised her when Bill actually took the initiative to start moving his hips. He seemed so timid and reserved, but the sensation of him thrusting as deep as he could into her mouth drove her wild. Eyes rolled back, occasionally Portia sputtered for air when he grew vigorous. However her mouth stayed tightly wound against him, applying strong resistance as she was greedy in her conquest. Shimmering eyes remained in his direction, their longing strong even as she gave the occasional retch. Her nails clawed lightly at his chest, running up and down but leaving mild marks that would not be too permanent.

She could feel him pulse in her mouth, relishing in the feel. Even when he picked up his pace she held steady like a champ. Lines of saliva now ran freely from the corners of her mouth, the gaze on her face beckoning to hi. Portia could not explain why it felt so thrilling with Bill, so much more than it had been with other guys. But she was completely swept up in the moment, tongue wriggling on him when it could before he shoved his way back into her mouth all over again.
 
Bill kept thrusting into Portia's mouth. At times thrusting gently, but at other times he felt this animalistic need to thrust hard into her. He felt her mouth staying tight to his hard cock, milking it as he thrust into her. He was lost, the temptation Portia put him through had lead him to this point. He gasped as he thrust faster, almost losing control completely. He felt her tongue moving along the underside of his cock as he pulled back. Only to be stopped when he thrust back into her throat. His breathing became heavier as he gasped, his eyes looking down at her as he finally pulled his cock out of her perfect mouth.

"Oh my god....... fuck what got into me...." he said breathlessly. His cock was so hard, but he almost hated himself for how hard he was thrusting into her throat. Here was Portia, drunk and vulnerable. Yet he was using her mouth to get himself off, just like so many other men had done to her. He felt bad and guilty, however another part of him wanted to finish the job. To use her body to make him cum. He stared down at her, breathing heavy and trying to fight the urge to use her. "I am not this guy....." he gasped, staring into her seductive, slutty eyes.
 
Portia gasped for air when he pulled out, tongue hanging out as she did so. It lapped up and little saliva on her lips, gaze flicking down to his shaft then back to his face. "Mm.. You're right... You're even better, Bill." She was not giving him much of a choice at this point, forcing her mouth back into his cock. Mouth bobbed in a feverish desire, smacking loudly as her muscles clamped around him. "Its ok... To feel happy..." she breathed out when she released him, her hand stroking him now. "And I want to make you feel so good..." Croons her sultry tone, taking him completely in her mouth once more. Fingers grasped his torso to reflect her intense need, showing him how she was not planning on letting up. Mouth pumped with a quick pace, eyes rolling back from the pleasure as she threatened to drain him dry. Throat contracted tightly onto him each time he fully sheathed into it, the grip so hard it made her lips pop against his flesh. Tilting her head to the right and then to the left at random, she gently twisted his girth as it impaled her needy lips through her actions alone. The deviance in her shined at such a display, pressing him firmly against the wall to let her mouth be of use to him until he could finally release into her throat.
 
Bill stood there shocked as he looked down at Portia. His breathing heavy, his cock hard, and his mind racing. He knew he needed to stop what he was doing. It was wrong, and way over the limit of how he was supposed to behave. He knew he was better then he was acting, but something about Portia brought out something different inside of him. When he finally broke from her lips, he thought he may still get out of this situation without going too far.

How wrong he was. Before he knew it, she was forcing her mouth back onto his cock. She pushed him back against the wall, his cock now hers to work with her amazing mouth. She began to pump his cock with her amazing lips. He felt his head fall back against the wall, her mouth doing all the work on his hard cock. "Oh fuck...... your lips...." he gasped in pleasure, feeling her lips and throat tight against his cock. Her mouth was amazing, the tightness she was able to get from her lips around his cock drove him crazy. As she twisted on his cock, he gasped, his hips bucking a bit. "Fuck..... oh fuck Portia.... slow down, your going to make me cum...." he gasped. His eyes rolling into the back of his head as he felt his legs getting weaker. His orgasm was rushing forward and he knew if she didn't stop, he was going to cum inside her mouth.
 
It appeared she was elated to hear those words, cheeks blushing but eyes gleaming bright from them. It fueled her to drive harder, faster even. The sounds from her mouth became lewder, sloppier while continuing to bob. Portia felt the surge and twitch on tongue, pulling back and opening her mouth wide. "Please cum in my mouth... I want it all, Bill.." she so vulgarly spilled out, her hand jerking him rapidly to start the process. When the warm spurts finally shot out, she gave him the show of all lifetime. Her tongue stuck out of her gaping mouth, letting the streams shoot in every side of it. A gurgling moan of satisfaction erupted, her lips then latching on half his cock. She began to swallowing it as she said she would, even as he continued to spew his seed. All that could be heard from her was an array of pleased whimpers and hums, drinking him down to the very last drop. A gentle pop, and she finished him off gazing up at him with the same lusting as before. "I loved it, baby..." Portia huskily spoke, licking the residue from her lips while gazing up at him.
 
Bill was past the point of no return. He felt his cock throbbing wildly in her mouth and as she pulled away and begged for him to cum for her, he gasped. His breathing heavy as he felt his orgasm rushing to the tip of his cock. As he began to cum he could not believe his eyes. He watched as Portia put on a show for him, using her tongue and mouth to show him how talented she was. He felt her wrapping her perfect lips around his cock as he continued to cum. He was shocked, his cock letting stream after stream of his seed shoot into her willing mouth. It had been a while since he came that much or that hard and as his orgasm subsided, he leaned back against the wall exhausted and satisfied.

He heard Portia's husky tone as she told him she loved it. His cock softening as she licked her lips as she stared at him. He did not know what to say, his orgasm taking so much of his energy. He gasped, "Where did you..... learn to do that?," he asked. Shocked that she was so talented at using her mouth to get him off. He could only imagine how many boys and men have fell victim to her talented mouth. He continued to breath heavy, staring down at Portia, his mind racing about what just happened and what the consequences would be.
 
Portia climbed her way up to him, devilishly grinning at his question. Lips pressed onto his, then along the side of his neck. "They say practice makes perfect, hmm? I've had a bit..." tongue flicked his ear, her body pulling away but hands took his own. "Lay with me, Bill... Just for a little while. I get lonely at night too." She softly looked to him, slowly leading him from the living room and down the hall. While one of his hands was in hers, the other she led to her breasts, letting him play with them as he saw fit. "I know what you're going to say... But don't fight it anymore, Baby.... You can have your cake and eat me too." Portia teased, winking as to dismiss the protests and reminders of his wife. "Like I said, just for a little bit. Once I'm asleep.. You can go..." She opened the door to her room, flicking on the light and walking him inside.

Once there she stood in front of him, fingers working off the cutoffs and her panties until they hit the floor. "But know you can also stay with me..." Portia finished, walking to him and urging her bare body against his. Lips ravenously found his in deep kisses, lashing his tongue with her own. She moaned softly, raking nails through his hair as they kissed. More and more she developed an addiction to him, the allure of it all still a mystery. Perhaps it was the way he looked out for her, how he treated her. Or maybe it was the rush of fooling around with a married man, and her teacher nonetheless. Either way she could not help herself, placing one of his hands on her ass and the other on her breast while never breaking their lip lock.
 
Bill felt Portia climb up as she looked at him. He heard her telling him of her practice, and before he knew it, his mind was filling with more sexual thoughts. The feeling of her lips on his neck drove him crazy. He gasped a bit as she flicked his ear before pulling away and gabbing his hand. He heard her offer, and in his mind he knew it was wrong. However, before he could protest she was pulling him out of the living room towards her room. As they walked he felt her move one of his hands to her breast, he gasped as he groped her tit gently, his mind racing as he moved.

"God...... just until you sleep..." he whispered as they entered her room. As they got in he watched her take her clothes off, standing in front of him naked. He gasped as she walked up and kissed him hard. He returned her kiss, her lips again leading him down a path he knew he shouldn't go. He sighed into her mouth as his one hand gripped her perfect backside and the other groped her large breast. He sighed as he broke the kiss, "Just until you fall asleep right?" He was convincing himself they wouldn't do anything else, but part of him knew she wouldn't be happy just falling asleep. He convinced himself she was innocent right now, even though deep down inside, he knew better.
 
"That's it... I promise... Unless you change your mind." A playful smile pulled her lips, after breaking off their heated session. She guided him to the bed, turning to push him down to sit on it first. Slowly she lowered her body, straddling his lap gazing deep into his eyes. Hands gently stroked along the side of his face, silently admiring him as their bodies melded together. "Do you like me, Bill?", she asked sweetly, her blue irises shimmered brightly, searching his eyes for answers. The damp folds of her heat were nestled firmly against his softened length. Her pillowy rack had firmly plastered against his chest, the moment intimate and close. Lips slowly leaned in, lightly pecking on his lips. They moved to place soft kisses around his mouth so he could speak, a gentle sigh of bliss leaving her lips. "I know you can't understand how I feel... I don't expect you to. But all I can do is show you, and I'll keep showing you. Over… and over... again.. and again..." she purposely broke her words with gentle pecks down to his neck, "until... you see... Then... I'll keep showing you.... Until... All you know... Is bliss." The line continued down his neck, along his shoulder, and back up his neck again. Portia adorned him with various kisses, some lighter and some wetter with her tongue, a hum vibrating in her throat.
 
As he heard Portia, Bill believed her. He let her guide him to the bed, and he felt her nudge. He sat down on the bed, looking up at her naked body. He gasped as he felt her straddle his lap. His mind racing as he felt her body against his. Her hand stroking his face, her breasts against his chest, and her warm, wet pussy in his lap. The heat coming from her was against his crotch, and part of him wanted to push get hard so he could feel what her pussy was like. He shook that thought out of his head, condemning himself for even considering it.

He saw her staring into his eyes as he looked back. Her blue eyes were seductive and hypnotizing. As he stared he couldn't focus on anything but her. He heard her, as he answered, "Like you? Yes..... I don't think you are as bad as the file says...." he whispered, feeling her lips kissing his neck and down to his shoulder. He heard her talking about making him see how much she likes him, showing him all the pleasure he can handle. He gasps feeling her lips, "God..... bliss...... you probably make that promise to all the boys..." he sighed. Her lips on his neck drove him crazy. As she kissed, he turned his head, giving her more access to his neck. His mind racing, as he knew she found a spot that got him going. He sighed, "God...... you are trouble...... especially for men..." he admitted.
 
"Paper never gets all the facts..." Portia quipped, her hand coming around to gently tug at his hair and help him move to expose more of himself to her. It amused her how coy he tried to play, yet his nature knew exactly what he wanted. "Baby... I don't promise anything to boys.... Only you get this..." Lips parted, now applying long and deep kisses to his neck. She even began to suck firmly, not enough to leave a deep mark but she was tempted. Teeth pressed to his skin, leaving imprints as her onslaught of taunting kisses continued. Gentle motions brought her hips to rock. The movement was subtle, but it rubbed her slick petals directly onto his cock. "I don't have to be trouble... Only if you let me be." Head rose, her body moving with more sways and rolls. Portia danced for him now, moaning softly as the heat gyrated over and over again.

Head tilted back, thrusting round mounds toward his face. Her hand clutched the back of his neck, her breathing more erratic while hypnotically moving to an unheard beat. "Will you keep me, Bill?... I'll be only yours... Anytime you need me..." She murmured, her other hand running along her neck and over her breasts. It drifted lower to her petals, stroking them slowly while she provocatively gave him a show.
 
He could not believe what was happening. He was sitting on her bed, naked, with Portia naked in his lap. He gasped as she kissed his neck, her lips feeling amazing against his skin, as she teased and tempted him. The long and deep kisses drawing a moan from his lips. "mmmmmmm god...." he moaned as he felt her leave imprints of her teeth, part of him worried she would leave marks while another part of him did not want her to stop. He felt his cock starting to stir back to life as she sucked his neck, turning him on slowly.

As she moved her hips in his lap, he gasped. He felt her wet pussy against his cock, grinding a bit against him as he felt her dancing in his lap. "God..... don't have to be trouble...... you scream trouble...." he gasped. He wasn't lying, she did scream trouble. He seemed to be the type of girl that could get what she wanted with her body, even get a man to forget a wife or significant other. However, in this moment she also seemed sincere, like she wanted him to admit he liked her.

He gasped as she grabbed the back of his neck. His eyes on her large chest, the chest he could not keep his eyes off of since the first moment they met. He heard her, as he sighed, "Keep you...... I cant...... god..... anytime.... what are you saying? You will be there to let me cheat on my wife with...." he gasped as he watched her hand moving over her breasts, down to her pussy. He sighed as he watched her stroking her petals. His eyes widening, "God...... I...... I....." he wanted to fight her, but her movements were hypnotizing him. He was stuck with her in his lap, him watching the show she was putting on for him.
 
"Shhh.. Baby, so negative..." she hushed him, her fingers coming around to stroke his lips. They had the residue of her juices on them, but now it shined on his lips. The hand slipped back down, dipping between the slit and gently gliding in and out of herself. "Lately all I can think about... Every time I touch myself... Is you, Bill..." Portia spoke, a breathy need in her tone. Body slowly bucked as her fingers started to screw in and out of her hole. Moans poured out, feeling his shaft stir beneath him. The more he continued to watch her, the hotter she grew. Streaks of wetness started to collect on her thighs, even falling from her sex on his cock. "I think of how you'd feel... Deep inside of me.... pumping harder... And harder.... Oh! And harder!" Her voice climbed, the hand fiercely picking up pace. Sloshing of her drenched pussy started to ring out, mixing with her moans.

Portia brought the hand from her, holding up so he could see the wet droplets of her essence. The fingers moved for his mouth again, this time pushing in to swirl inside along his tongue. "Mmm... Baby I need you... Only you make me this wet..." She murmured, feeding her fingers in and out of his mouth. She then removed them, hungrily pushing her own lips to his. Passionately she kissed them, urging her dripping slit on his shaft in a fervent frenzy of rough grinding. Tongue swirled with his, keeping her body with a constant rhythm while the moans emitted softly.
 
Bill sighed as she hushed him. As she moved her finger to his lips, he felt her wetness on them. He sighed as her hand moved down, again moving to her pussy. He licked his lips, tasting her sweet taste. He could not believe how good she tasted. His mind racing as he heard her moan. He watched as she began to finger herself, moaning out to him about him putting his cock deep in her. He sighed, "God I.....I can't....... harder and harder..... I would cum and I don't have a condom...." he gasped as he felt her pussy dripping onto his cock.

He was shocked as she brought her hand up, showing it to him. He opened his mouth to speak, but instead she slid her fingers into his mouth. He gasped as he sucked on her wet fingers, tasting her sweet juices. He was lost as he sucked her fingers, feeling them swirling along his tongue. He was lost in her moans as she removed her fingers. He kissed her back, his one hand sliding up groping her breast hard. He was again feeling the lust growing in him as he felt her moving along in his lap. Her wet pussy sliding along his now hardening cock. His eyes staring into her hypnotic blue eyes. They seemed to be able to fill his mind with images she wanted in his head.
 
Portia could feel his cock as it began to throb back to life. She let out a low moan, her wet hand coming to wrap around it. Using her secretion as a lubricant, the grip started stroking him to bring him erect again. "Its... Fuck its so good...", the words spilled from her lips, a gaze aimed at him with all the desire she held for him. "I'm on birth control, Baby.... Cum in my pussy all you want..." she added with her sultry rasp, pressing the head of his shaft against her firm clit. Then running her slit along the tip, she taunted him over and over again. Portia urged him toward her entrance, then sliding him back again. She enjoyed working him, hearing his gasps and groans. Every expression that showed on his face gave her more delight. Lust was overcoming him, she could see his true wanton desires taking over him the harder he became in her hand. "Bill you're so damn thick...", she murmured, pressing her lips to him for a kiss, "Take me..." finishing with a whisper, Portia circled her dripping entrance repeatedly on his head.

It was all a test to see if he would push through, if he would take the first move to slip himself into her. A croon of bliss gave him motivation, the more he groped her breasts in his hand. It was amping up her own hormones, flooding her with a powerful lust that only charged wicked intentions. Soft trails of her lips ran along his, aiming down for his neck again. Surely this would push him over the edge, letting him fall into a sinful rapture with her. Teeth took his flesh gently, lips kissed and parted to deepen each smack lain upon such a stimulated area. Portia moaned loudly with want, keeping his cock steered right for her hole with no where else to go.
 
Bill was being tested more then he could ever imagine. He felt Portia's hand slide down and warp around his hardening cock. He gasped as she began to stroke him, making his cock spring back to life for her. He felt his breathing getting heavier again, hearing her words and her sultry rasp turning him even more. As she moved the head of his cock against her clit, he felt a low groan come from his throat. "ughhhh fuck.... Portia..... we can't...." he tried to resist. He knew they went too far already, and part of him was still trying to fight her advances. As she kissed him, he returned her kiss. His lips pressing hard against hers, his cock twitching more just by the thought.

The thought of feeling Portia's pussy around his hard cock entered his mind. He felt her moving her pussy along his cock. His hand groped her breast harder, his eyes closing. "God Portia..... stop...." he begged. He felt like he was getting closer to breaking and he couldn't say anything else. He felt her lips moving to his neck, as he moaned again, "Oh god no, don't...." He was begging for her to stop her teasing, his will to fight her was fading fast. As her lips moved to his neck his hand grabbed at her breast harder. His cock against her opening, teasing him to push inside her. In his mind Bill knew that pure, absolute pleasure and bliss was one thrust away. Fucking his sexual need away was right there, all he had to do was give in. However, part of him continued to try and fight. "Fuck...... I..... god.... we were supposed to lay down...." he groaned against her lips. The heat coming from her pussy radiating on his cock head.
 
It was truly a sight, his words held the denial his body would not grant. He was already standing at attention, fully stiffened and prodding against her. Yet he still held, it seemed the needed a push and that's exactly what she was going to continue to do. She whined with the need the more he groped her, lips running up to his ear. Tongue flicked along it, her lips clasping the lobe and suckling softly. "Then lay down, baby.", whispering into his ear, her hand pushed him to lay back upon the bed. That's when she kicked it into gear, lowering her tight crevice onto his girth slowly. "Fuck! Bill, yes!", she screamed out, feeling her walls cling to him as they slowly took him in. Her back arched, her nails clawed along his chest. Half way down, Portia began to swivel. It rubbed her warmth all over him, coaxing and stroking his walls in short twists while sinking down until his was buried inside of her. Moaning softly, her breathing in sharp pants, Portia's eyes ravenously looked at him as she sat there.

Her his ground, keeping him trapped him her pussy. "Tell me how it feels, Baby...." She murmured, going round and round on his shaft. Slowly her hips rose to pull him out, leaving behind lines of her juice. Waiting until just the head was in her, she went down at a snails pace one more time. Then again she pulled back up, this time stopping. With only the tip in her, she rolled her hips back and forth, then side to side teasing him with all she had. "Do you want me to stop? Are you sure, Bill? I'm so fucking hot for you...", purring the words with heavy lust in her tones, the expression on her face plead to him. Tongue rolled along her upper lip, keeping herself there just to use her heat to suck on the head of his cock until he responded.
 
Bill was fighting all the urges he had in his body. He was being pushed beyond his limits, yet his mind still knew what was happing was wrong. He knew his body wanted it to happen, he felt how hard he was, how his balls begged to let him cum inside Portia's willing pussy. Even knowing all of this, his mind still tried to fight her temptations. Tried to keep him the good guy he knew he was. However, Portia had her own ways to corrupt, and she did not ease up on him.

Bill heard her whisper into his ear and push him back gently. He complied, thinking he had won. He breathed a sigh of relief as he laid back on her bed, thinking she would climb next to him and he would be done with this constant temptation. How wrong he was, as he felt her lowering down on his hard cock. He gasped, "Oh fuck, wait...." he began, stopping only as he felt her warm, hot pussy surround his rock hard cock. His eyes closed as he felt her lowering down onto him, rubbing her pussy against him as he felt her tight walls gripping him. His mind screamed, as his hands gripped the sheets on the bed tight.

"Oh fuck....." he gasped as he heard her, his mind spinning as he thought about her pussy. "Its so tight, fuck, feels, so good...." he moans as she rose her hips slowly, pulling him out before slowly lowering on him. She was pure temptation, and now she was using her pussy to tempt him into giving into his carnal desires. He gasped hearing her moans, "Fuck...... stop...... mmmm god I....I don't know...." he admitted. His mind wanted her to, but his body did not. His hands still gripping the bed as she moved so slow, teasing him to his breaking point. "Fuck you are so hot..... I am so hard...." he admitted in almost pain.
 
The way he writhed and groaned was delightful, she could see how he enjoyed it yet strained with his morale. Portia could not stop at this point, regardless she was highly aroused and in need of the man. Her hips dipped down, she began to work him at a gradual pace. "Just enjoy it, Bill... Please enjoy my pussy...", soft tones spoke, her body in rhythm as she slid up and down. It was riveting to feel him spread and fill her. The pleasure was rippling all over her, sending moan after moan to leave her lips. She felt jealous of the wife as she rode him. A man such as him with a cock like his, going to waste day after day and leaving him alone as she worked. How she wanted him to feel such bliss, and she was determined to give him that.

Speed increased, the slick sounds of her wet folds clinging to his girth resonated the more she moved. Her body leaned forward, lightly placing a kiss on his lips. "I'm not stopping... Not until you cum.." Whispering on his lips, her body sat back upright. She took his hands and placed them on her chest, she rougher force taken as she began to bounce. It was enough to cause a light smack when her sex collided to his. A sharper tone was held in her moans, urging the head of his cock deep against her core.
 
Bill felt Portia's hips dip down as she began to ride him gradually. He gasped as she told him to just enjoy her, his mind racing as her pussy clenched his hard cock. "mmmm god Portia," he groaned as he felt her body moving in rhythm, his cock loving the feeling of her hot, tight pussy. He could not believe how her body moved on top of him. He was lost in a state of pure bliss as she moved on him. As he laid on the bed, his eyes were locked on her big breasts. His mind racing as he watched her perfect body moving, giving him an image he may never forget.

Bill felt Portia increasing her speed. Her body moving, the folds of her pussy clenching on his cock. He gasped as he felt her lean forward, her lips pressing against hers. Her words making him start to push up into her as she moved. He heard her tell him she wasn't going to stop until he came, and his mind only worried about the danger of cumming inside her. However, as she sat back upright and moved his hand to her chest, his mind became lost. He didn't worry about anything. His hands groped her breasts rough, as she began to get rougher with him. He felt her begin to bounce on his cock, the sounds filling the room as he began to meet her movements. His hips lifting and thrusting into her as she slammed down on him. His hands kneading her breasts, squeezing them rougher as he felt his lust and desire grow inside of him. His head fell back as he groaned, "mmmmm fuck...... harder.... god Portia.."
 
Back
Top