Good old fashioned cheating sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done a lot of bad stuff and I regret nothing !
Doesn't do me much good to regret my many mindless and vile obscenities of decades past. So I save those for self-torture. What scum I was! Do I remain scum? Ask the survivors...
 
I've done a lot of bad stuff and I regret nothing !

For years I lived with regret (and a healthy dose of shame) about things I did when I was younger.

I'm so much happier ever since I forgave myself and moved on with my life!
 
For years I lived with regret (and a healthy dose of shame) about things I did when I was younger.

I'm so much happier ever since I forgave myself and moved on with my life!


Forgiving oneself is not always easy, but is worth it.
 
I once stopped at a bar about two blocks from my home for a quick one after work and maybe a pool game. I was sitting at the bar when a beautiful young woman, oh, I guess about ten years younger than I, slid onto the stool beside me. After a minute she asked me. "Are you married?"

"Well, yes I am" I replied.

"Good" she said, "Here's my phone number, I only date married men."

I never called, but I was tempted and kept the number in my wallet for a longtime.

Now I am thinking, "good start for a story."
 
Denny

We're bad. We've never cheated. At least she tells me she hasn't and there's never been reason to lie.
Therefore we can't write true cheating stories. I could go to "Loving Wives" and make up a cheating story. But that would be cheating and that's a tough place to play.

My wife says her only regret was not having sex with other men long ago.
Like everyone and everything else, too little too late.
 
My latest kink

Maybe I'm losing my marbles but I've devolped a real kink for stories with a father taking his daughter in law, maybe it's because my father in law passed away 2 years ago and I had a innocent crush on him when I first met him.....but anyway I'm not talking the old fat pot belly fart machines of the real world I'm talking the fantasy alpha male silver fox, the business man Barron that takes no prisoners and is burning with lust for his sons woman lol

Anyway that's my thought of the moment

Chow
 
Maybe I'm losing my marbles but I've devolped a real kink for stories with a father taking his daughter in law... <snip>.....but anyway I'm not talking the old fat pot belly fart machines of the real world I'm talking the fantasy alpha male silver fox, the business man Barron that takes no prisoners and is burning with lust for his sons woman lol
That's traditional. And not just dads. I'm reminded of my cousin Larry's marriage while he was on active duty. He was to be deployed overseas right afterward. His grandfather (also Larry) snuggled the new wife, cupped her breast, and said, "While young Larry is away, old Larry will play!" (Old Larry's wife was not impressed, but that's another matter.)

Yeah, the father-gets-daughter-in-law trope isn't new. Same with other well-worn tropes about door-to-door tradesmen. Milkman, postman, salesman, pollster, pizza guy, etc. Or a visiting father-in-law. They knock at the door. The salaryman's liquored-up lonely wife is easy prey. Cheating is so easy. And who's to tell?
 
I wrote a cheating story for a commission, and I think it turned out pretty good. Gets right into the act, so it's not for everyone, Runs in the Family. It's about a woman who seduces her son in law. Currently working on Chapter 2, hope to have it up here by the end of the week.
 
The idea of having to experience what you're writing about to make it realistic is an interesting one. I know I've tended to either broadly base my writing on past experience or actually try it out if possible to make it more realistic. That definitely makes the writing easier.

However, going outside your experience can be very interesting and challenging. It can also be a disaster. Even a somewhat knowledgeable reader will spot the problems immediately if it's not realistic. How many of us have read stories or even books where it was clear the author had no idea about what they writing about. Those are the worst and that's true for our stories on this site.

I'm going to try stories outside my experience but I'll also work with an editor, co-author or through the forums to make sure I get it right. I think the ultimate challenge is to convincingly write from the point of view of the opposite sex and I admire writer's who can successfully pull that off.

And yes, to bring this post back to the original topic, I have a brief cheating experience that was both a dizzying high and a sickening low, with all the associated guilt. Well, sort of. I'm pretty sure I'd do it all over again. It's been several years but it's still tough to sort out. It is a good source for story material though...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top