The 5th Annual Literotica Awards: Most Original Sex Scene

Most Original Sex Scene 2003


  • Total voters
    202
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Joined
Aug 27, 1999
Posts
20,678
From the choices below, please choose the sex scene in a Literotica story that you found to be most creatively done.
 
Choice A ** from 1984 by MlledeLaPlumeBleu

* * *

"Of course it is. You're a yuppie, aren't you, Andrew…"

"Blaise," he said firmly, squeezing her cheeks between the fingers of one hand. "My name is Blaise."

"Blaise," she agreed, her eyes glowing in the electric blue half-light.

"I could fuck you like this," he said, touching her on the upper chest where her skin was bared. "Against the glass."
 
Choice B ** from Cum Drops Keep Landing...Ch. 01 by Thesandman

* * *

“Wanna play a game?”

“A game?”

“Yeah, it’s called if you win, you can do anything you want to me. If I win, I get to do anything I want to you.”

I didn’t see a way to lose here actually. Which was what was wrong of course. “What kind of game are you thinking about?” I asked tentatively, already wishing I hadn’t asked.

“A naughty game. You do like naughty don’t you?”

Just the way she said the word made me feel that way. The fact I’d begun to get an erection standing there in front of her said that much. With no way to hide it, I let the ‘naughty’ feeling wash over me urging me on to accept whatever proposal she had in mind.

“Ok, why not?” I said giving in.

Tanya was beaming. Moving away from the railing to face me, her hand reached down clasping my rapidly hardening prick.

“How long do you think it will take you to jerk yourself off?” she asked.

“Not long,” I said huskily.

Tanya winked. “Will this help things along?” Her hand on my cock, busily stroking it certainly was.

“Oh fuck yes!” I moaned. “What are you planning on doing anyway?” I asked through clenched teeth as her hand drew me towards greater pleasures than I’d known in quite a while.

Once again she smiled that devilish smile of hers. I wanted to smear my orgasm all over those sweet luscious looking lips, deciding as I considered the thought that if I won, that’s exactly what I was going to do.

“Let me know when you’re getting close,” she warned me. “I want to have enough time to get downstairs.”

“Down there?” I questioned incredulously. “You’re gonna go down and stand on the sidewalk?”

“Yep! Then, when you’re ready to shoot…it will be your part of the game to see if you can hit me with your cum!”

“You’re serious!”

“Very. Just don’t take too long though, I’ll be standing there in my birthday suit waiting for you.”

“How the hell am I supposed to know if I do manage to get any on you?” I asked simply. I was already wondering if I had time to locate the small squirt gun I used to keep on my key-chain. I could lay it off to one side of my prick, pretending to cum and hopefully manage to aim it just enough so that she’d feel something.

Tanya giggled. “Ever seen cum beneath a black-light? It’s really pretty cool, shows up all over the place!”

So much for that idea.
 
Choice C ** from Elixir Of Incubus by Rhys

* * *

"Concentration is the key. I discover by will alone that if I imagine a thing to happen it does, but if I actively try to force my waiting shadow to act, nothing happens. Curious, I explore this newfound power. I want to see you. I direct my thought to the ribbons on your shoulders and watch them peel away. Your breasts shine pure alabaster in the wan light. Your nipples stiffen in the cooler air and I want to nuzzle them. I imagine your taste then, like sweet berries and fresh cream. I feel the aureole contract against my tongue, so very tender. I discover that by stroking my own skin I can affect you. I brush the skin of my arms lightly and feel the hair almost stand on end. My shadow observes the goose bumps rising on your skin as I breathe lightly across my arm. Gently, I tweak my own nipple and hear your soft gasp in my ear. I have no idea what this synchronicity is but I am caught in the hallucination, and still it strengthens its threads around me.

'Help me,' I think, unsure what to do, half wishing to wake from this fever dream and half wanting to stay and see if you will respond to my call. You whimper softly sleeping still and the sound goes straight to my cock. You wiggle, the camisole pooling around your waist, the bottom riding higher exposing more of your naked thighs. You roll over onto your back, and the flash of deepening pink between your legs stills any thoughts I had on turning back. With the flat of my palm, I run my hand across my stomach, feeling the slow growing heat. I would kiss your lips, I would devour your taste slowly, savoring each breath. I imagine this and again I hear your soft intake of breath.

The water is so warm but not hot. I am comfortable still. Wondering, I stroke the insides of my thighs and wish they were your hands. Turning my gaze inward, I watch you kick off the last of the sheets that cling and drink in your beauty. I want to watch you, I want to see all of you, and that barest wish crosses the distance between us. Drowsily, you shift your hips and slide the fabric from your thighs. The pool of blue fabric falls to the floor soundlessly. Naked you are extraordinary. I will my thoughts again, making them take shape. I would kiss the valley between your breasts, and cup the soft weight of you in my palms. I want to watch you pleasure yourself. As soon as I articulate this thought, it occurs to me, that I will have to make a sacrifice. This power wants to be fed, and in return it will give me what I want. A tendril of pure lust curls around my spine and I know what it craves. I know what I crave.

"Let it feed then."
 
Choice D ** from The Triple Treat by by Tatelou

* * *

Harry’s hands had found the clasps, which held her bodice together at the front, and went to work on undoing them. Once her breasts were exposed his mouth went straight to them, hungrily sucking and licking her nipples.

She felt a strange sensation in her pussy, as if a twig was scratching it, on the inside. When Harry lifted his head from her tits his mouth was slightly open, exposing what she presumed to be his tongue. To her horror she realised Joe was licking her out.

Their tongues weren’t even close to humanoid in form; they were brown and stalk-like, and exceptionally long. As Joe continued stimulating her pussy with his mouth his hands reached underneath her and grasped her butt cheeks. He lifted her ass off the ground, grinding his face into her wet pussy, making her squeal in delight.
 
Choice E ** from The Workout by wyo_girl

* * *

I heard the clink of the bar being replaced in its holder as I started to unbutton my blouse. My eyes flew to his face and found his clear blue ones looking back at me. He grinned and rubbed his hand over his cock. It was becoming even more erect, stretching out to its full 7 inches. I unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I stepped out of it and walked toward him still in my bra, stockings and high heels. His hand continued to stroke down the engorged length of his shaft and back up to cover the head as I advanced on him.

“Hey big fella,” I grinned at him. “You got another muscle that needs a workout?”

“You know I do baby,” he responded with a leer.

Slowly I withdrew the hand that had been behind my back and let my newest purchase dangle from my fingertips. His eyes widened and turned dark with lust when he saw the fur-lined handcuffs. His cock was pointing straight up at the ceiling when he released it and I watched it jerk and throb as he saw the strip of leather I held in my other hand.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top