Question for the men

Is that a fringe benefit? one of the perks of office?

You think they're doing it while waving around nuclear launch codes or did they sign away their right to having a private life while holding office?

I don't care who they fuck, I just wish the government officials weren't so damn self serving and/or stupid. I don't care what floats their boat, I just wish they would do their job.

You think they're doing it while waving around nuclear launch codes or did they sign away their right to having a private life while holding office?

What are you running for office yourself here?

You can be TOO tolerant, man. Do you have no standards to be violated?

Is that a fringe benefit? one of the perks of office?

nope its a perk of living here and not in pakistan. i bet if i took the time i could find a bigger list of conservatives who gobbled cock after saying its wrong than you could of liberals. here you go i'll get it started

ted haggard - male prostitute cock and crystal meth

super conservative mayor of San Angelo, Texas, J.W. Lown - gay affair with illegal alien

mark foley - Sending sexually laced, gramatically challenged instant messages and e-mails to teenaged boys in the Congressional page program for more than 10 years. told one boy to "get a ruler and measure it for me."

larry craig - Soliciting sex from an undercover cop in an airport bathroom

bob allen - Offering an undercover cop $20 to allow Allen to blow him in a men’s room in a public park. After being arrested, Allen tried to explain that he only offered to blow the cop because the cop was a “burly black man” and he “didn’t want to become a statistic.”

glenn murphy jr - Murphy got a fellow Young Republican drunk and then spent the night at his house. The other young man woke up in the middle of the night to find Murphy giving him mouth-to-penis resuscitation. After this incident, a 1998 sexual battery report came to light in which Murphy was alleged to have done the exact same thing.

http://www.badmouth.net/top-five-republican-gay-sex-scandals/

ok buddy your turn im going to bed.

btw bob allen was my favorite.

What are you running for office yourself here?

You can be TOO tolerant, man. Do you have no standards to be violated?

My standards don't extend to governing another's interest in cock. Clearly you've given this a lot of thought. Must be nice to have your own house in such tip-top shape that you can mount a soapbox and tell others what they can and can't do.

Oh, right, the "New" America is populated by angelic beings.

nope its a perk of living here and not in pakistan. i bet if i took the time i could find a bigger list of conservatives who gobbled cock after saying its wrong than you could of liberals. here you go i'll get it started

ted haggard - male prostitute cock and crystal meth

super conservative mayor of San Angelo, Texas, J.W. Lown - gay affair with illegal alien

mark foley - Sending sexually laced, gramatically challenged instant messages and e-mails to teenaged boys in the Congressional page program for more than 10 years. told one boy to "get a ruler and measure it for me."

larry craig - Soliciting sex from an undercover cop in an airport bathroom

bob allen - Offering an undercover cop $20 to allow Allen to blow him in a men’s room in a public park. After being arrested, Allen tried to explain that he only offered to blow the cop because the cop was a “burly black man” and he “didn’t want to become a statistic.”

glenn murphy jr - Murphy got a fellow Young Republican drunk and then spent the night at his house. The other young man woke up in the middle of the night to find Murphy giving him mouth-to-penis resuscitation. After this incident, a 1998 sexual battery report came to light in which Murphy was alleged to have done the exact same thing.

http://www.badmouth.net/top-five-republican-gay-sex-scandals/

ok buddy your turn im going to bed.

btw bob allen was my favorite.

Kudos, sir, on tracking down all the latest homosexual news. You really seem
to know your cocks.

My standards don't extend to governing another's interest in cock. Clearly you've given this a lot of thought. Must be nice to have your own house in such tip-top shape that you can mount a soapbox and tell others what they can and can't do.

Oh, right, the "New" America is populated by angelic beings.

I think that you are beating this straw man a little too hard.

I typically take the pants down to the ankles and employ a wide stance at the urinal. Hands on the hips and I culminate with a penis helicopter spin... you know the drill.

I typically take the pants down to the ankles and employ a wide stance at the urinal. Hands on the hips and I culminate with a penis helicopter spin... you know the drill.

That's quite the visual.

That's quite the visual.

stormtroopers-pee.jpg

Ok, I'm going with the thought that the 2nd Stormtrooper has rust on his leg. Nobody tell me different.

Kudos, sir, on tracking down all the latest homosexual news. You really seem
to know your cocks.

thanks for quiting before you had a chance to try. i win by default. go me. i just won an arguement with a retard. hooray.

First of all, that's no regular storm trooper. That's a sandtrooper. Don't you know anything? lol He's dirty from all the desert work.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. It's usually very difficult to spot a cock nowadays unless it's a classical type situation (like pee in the ice). There's usually a faux wall up between you. If some guy tried to look at me, though, I'd enjoy that. Maybe get somethin' started lol.

Generally, there's not talkin in the bathroom unless you started the convo outside. Way awkward!

thanks for quiting before you had a chance to try. i win by default. go me. i just won an arguement with a retard. hooray.

Ok son...whatever. I have no idea what "quiting" is but that is ok.
I'm the retard? you type like a drunken five year old. An autistic drunken
five year old.

I assumed any straw man of yours would require a higher level of dispassion.

If you believe that entering a public restroom to give or receive oral sex is
acceptable behavior for an elected offical then there really is no hope for any of
us, is there?

Eyes to the front, soldier! You better memorize those tiles...
looking is a quick way to socially ostracize yourself.

Oh, and talking is odd, generally... wait until the hand-wash to talk. Some guys seem okay with talking in the public washroom though.

I go see high school football at a stadium that doesn't have urinals; they have one of those long troughs where 12 guys can piss at the same time. You look down the row and you see a dozen dicks. There's always one that extends several inches beyond the rest. He's either truly gifted or he's just happy to be there.

When I step up, I always say, "How they hangin', boys?"

Sometimes I sing the Marine's Hymn.

It's never bothered me if the guy next door checks me out. If I notice him doing it, I'll give him a show.

Spreading joy wherever I go.
:rose:

what have i started, enjoying reading the replys from the men. dont be shy keep up the great replys.

Back