...Email Nude Self Pics Anonymously

I'd like to share a nude pic with someone I know, but anonymously. I don't necessarily want her to know it's me. I just like the idea that she's seen me naked. Naturally I'd set up a dummy email account. But I don't want to get into trouble or make her feel uncomfortable, and I imagine there could be blowback if she doesn't like it. Anyone ever tried this with someone they know would like to see it, but is off-limits otherwise?

I know where you're coming from. I've been in your shoes. There is this one girl with whom I really wanted to have sex, but she wasn't so keen on the idea. I mean, I wasn't sure if she would be or not. So, instead of trying to work up the courage to talk with her, I just went for it. I just sort of ambushed her, ya know? I didn't have her permission, but I really wanted to. I thought maybe her getting fucked by me would make her feel uncomfortable, so I wore a mask. I did it anonymously. No harm that way, right?

Sound ridiculous???? :rolleyes:

And I can tell you this... She doesn't want to see your cock pics. I promise.

I know where you're coming from. I've been in your shoes. There is this one girl with whom I really wanted to have sex, but she wasn't so keen on the idea. I mean, I wasn't sure if she would be or not. So, instead of trying to work up the courage to talk with her, I just went for it. I just sort of ambushed her, ya know? I didn't have her permission, but I really wanted to. I thought maybe her getting fucked by me would make her feel uncomfortable, so I wore a mask. I did it anonymously. No harm that way, right?

Sound ridiculous???? :rolleyes:

And I can tell you this... She doesn't want to see your cock pics. I promise.

PLEASE!

Listen to the words of wisdom from pmann... She doesn't want to see your cock pics.

Thanks for the reply. I'm actually not looking to seduce anyone. I've always been an approacher with women and have had no trouble with it. I'm also married now. And it wouldn't be strictly a cock pic, maybe more like a tasteful nude but without my face of course. It's more of a titillating anonymous move, not an attempt to escalate anything. But then again maybe I'm just thinking wrong.

One of the women I was thinking of doing it too actually wanted to photograph me nude anyway, so I know she wouldn't take offense. She's tried to seduce me in fact but I've resisted.

Thanks for the reply. I'm actually not looking to seduce anyone. I've always been an approacher with women and have had no trouble with it. I'm also married now. And it wouldn't be strictly a cock pic, maybe more like a tasteful nude but without my face of course. It's more of a titillating anonymous move, not an attempt to escalate anything. But then again maybe I'm just thinking wrong.

One of the women I was thinking of doing it too actually wanted to photograph me nude anyway, so I know she wouldn't take offense. She's tried to seduce me in fact but I've resisted.

Married. Yep.
Woman tried to seduce me. Yep.
Wife knows all about her wanting to photograph me in birthday suit. - Are you fuckin' kidding?!?! NO!!
Small, black bow tie to put on my nutsack to ensure cock pic is tasteful - Check!
Reason why I'm being creepy and sneaky about it - cause it's a titillating, anonymous move. All the ladies want titillation this way!
Would my wife divorce me in a New York minute if she found out? - You BETCHA!

I would suggest you read THIS to better understand just how smart your thinking is with this.

If the lady wants the pic, then tell her. Don't do it anonymously. That's creepy. And all emails can be traced via their IP with a court order. I'm pretty sure it would take a lot more than a classy cock pic to get one, but don't send it anonymously. No girl is going to open that up and be amazed. I promise. It hasn't happened in the history of the world. And I'm assuming you don't cum Jimmy Choo shoes, so I doubt she's going to be rubbing one out to your pecker.

You don't seem like a total rapist, just a dude with a bad idea. Don't send the pics.

Small, black bow tie to put on my nutsack to ensure cock pic is tasteful - Check!

I'm thinking it's something like this pic of me:

untitled.JPG

Always masturbate with that pinky out. NOTHING classier.

Thanks all for your responses. I don't think I made clear exactly what the intention is here, but I appreciate your opinions.

Thanks to those who PM'd me, your feedback is appreciated as well.

Everyone missed the line by nighthorse;

Anyone ever tried this with someone they know would like to see it, but is off-limits otherwise?

I don't this NH is a bad guy or any of the other suggestions....but thats why we are individuals eh....

Unsolicited pictures of the nude male form can make a woman feel uncomfortable. Unsolicited pictures of the nude male form on a woman's work email address or personal email address when she checks it while she's got people walking around her can either make her feel uncomfortable or put her in an awkward situation.

Obscuring your face does not do a thing when she knows you. Obscuring your hands, forearms, and feet may also help with plausible deniability, but also does not do a thing, unless your skin tone/body shape/hair colour is not also fairly common. If you take the picture in your bathroom, this will also be a dead giveaway. She will know it's you. What could she do with 'tasteful nude pictures' and this information? What could she do if she wanted to cause you strife? Just think it through.

If she wants to see you nude, she probably won't be bothered by seeing you nude.

But unsolicited, anonymous nudes in her email? Put yourself in her shoes, trying to figure out whether it's a prank by somebody she knows or a dangerous stalker.

Thanks guys, right on. Like I said I wasn't totally clear in explaining the circumstances, which may have confused some people. Appreciate the feedback.

But I don't want to get into trouble or make her feel uncomfortable, and I imagine there could be blowback if she doesn't like it.

You don't know whether she'd like it, but you don't want to make her feel uncomfortable. How do you think she'd feel after getting random nudes from total strangers who somehow found her email address? Here's a good rule of thumb: only send nude photos to people who are 100% guaranteed to like it.

Thank you all. You don't have to repeat the same points, I understand. I wasn't clear on the dynamic and comfort levels at play, or the nature of the pics which are not cock pics. Anyway, everything is fine.

Thank you all. You don't have to repeat the same points, I understand. I wasn't clear on the dynamic and comfort levels at play, or the nature of the pics which are not cock pics. Anyway, everything is fine.

If she hasn't asked for a nude pic, don't send her one.

Forcing her to look at you naked? Not classy.

Let's just end the discussion. There is nothing more to add and people are presuming incorrect things that have nothing to do with the original idea. I appreciate the feedback, but unfortunately the discussion has mutated into something different from what was intended, probably because I wasn't clear enough in the beginning. For those of you who helped with the "How To" portion, thanks again. Best - nighthorse.

Let's just end the discussion. There is nothing more to add and people are presuming incorrect things that have nothing to do with the original idea. I appreciate the feedback, but unfortunately the discussion has mutated into something different from what was intended, probably because I wasn't clear enough in the beginning. For those of you who helped with the "How To" portion, thanks again. Best - nighthorse.

As we've learned with Beck, OPs rarely get to decide when a thread ends...

At some point, according to the laws of lit, this thread will become about fisting and getting your wife to consent to anal. I know it.

How do I send an anonymous pic of anal fisting to my my husband at work, pmann?

Depends. Will the anal fisting pics be tastefully done? Will there be complete nudity? Will there be prolapse?

Back