The 2019 Literotica Geek Pride Story Event: Official Support Thread

If a sideshow geek were to become aroused biting the heads off chickens would it count as snuff?
Asking for a friend.

If a sideshow geek were to become aroused biting the heads off chickens would it count as snuff?
Only if they're talking chickens. Decapitating Foghorn Leghorn would be murder -- it's snuff if Elmer Fudd's pud is spewing up the bird's cloaca at the time. But it's legal in Alabama.

Sideshow geeks are a specialized corp with conventions and classes where they gather to compare and perfect various head-biting techniques. Teeth are filed to razor sharpness. Tongues waggle. Love blossoms. Visualize the orgies.

Thank you! Very helpful. I think it's odd that there's no archive of past events and contests one easily can link to at this site.
Probably not initially designed for it and a bit hard to incorporate...

But I have found "Favoriting" Literotica as a Favorite Author is helpful for reference and for seeing new announcements on my account feed without having to dig too deep into forums and such. :) Sometimes it's my "go-to" when I want to browse and try something new.

Probably not initially designed for it and a bit hard to incorporate...

But I have found "Favoriting" Literotica as a Favorite Author is helpful for reference and for seeing new announcements on my account feed without having to dig too deep into forums and such. :) Sometimes it's my "go-to" when I want to browse and try something new.

Thank you. I did that.

I think I just might have an idea for the geeks...

Lust. Sex. Terraforming. Not in that order.

I’m in!

Maybe an April Fool on the job in a geek's night in Heidelberg. Could I submit that story in all four events?

Yaaaaaay!

We are officially up up and away.... :D

:D:D I think I just beta-read the first completed entry for this year...from an established gent I'd invited last year. ;P The lad finally caught up with his own tale.

It's a lovely story. I hope he enters it. I'll ask him if it's okay to add his name/working title to your list, Chloe. :rose:

:D:D I think I just beta-read the first completed entry for this year...from an established gent I'd invited last year. ;P The lad finally caught up with his own tale.

It's a lovely story. I hope he enters it. I'll ask him if it's okay to add his name/working title to your list, Chloe. :rose:

It'd be great if he would consider it :heart:

He said 'yes' and could I relay it. please. :)

So, yay! The first story reported complete for the event!

Dark Pulse:

"One Small Gift"

Around 15K words :rose:

I'm still at a geeky starting-gate, no steps forward yet. Bare prospects:

* Chicken-biting sideshow geeks fall in love when rival carnivals collide.
* Costume geek finds her perfect Galahad but he's gay, must be turned.
* Electro-music geek writes perfect system that materializes foxy lovers.
* Clerk disguises shoe geekiness as foot fetish, finds a 12-toed soulmate.
* Mass hilarity at annual pencil-necked geek convention in Ft Lauderdale.
* Nanotechnology geek builds micro-world, descends as a horny deity.
* Steam-engine geek builds silent gyroplane, swoops over nudist camps.
* Techno-geek's cosplay duds turn wearers into super-heroes or -villains.

But nothing is jelling. Bother.

I just started mine today. Colonists on a new planet. They’re pioneers, so their basic job is to chill out and breed so the second wave will have something to fuck when they arrive in twenty years. One of the men (but only one) can’t seem to get the job done, ahem. He’s tried every woman in the colony, but no go.

So the apprentice surgeon has just turned 18, making her eligible to breed too, but she’s not obligated since she’s a medical person. The existing colony doctor suggests she give it a try with the hapless male. She’s debating whether to do it.

If she does, and he gets her preggers, she needs to have the kid. But if she doesn’t, he gets banished or “recycled” (I haven’t decided which) because there’s no point in having him around.

Dilemma.

That’s the basic premise. We’ll see where it goes.

I was thinking about a story in which two people bond around a hobby - no high concept, supernatural, or science fiction elements. I'll have to think about it a bit.

I guess most hobbies - well not drag racing or big game hunting - are a bit geeky. There could be stories involving the latter subjects but not in this category.

I was thinking about a story in which two people bond around a hobby - no high concept, supernatural, or science fiction elements. I'll have to think about it a bit.

I guess most hobbies - well not drag racing or big game hunting - are a bit geeky. There could be stories involving the latter subjects but not in this category.

Model railroading? They can put on engineer's hats and get snuggly over the replica railway tunnel.

:D Oh ye of little faith.

Have you read any Patrick F. McManus humor books?

Never a more geeky description than Pat's story about catching his First Deer.

Granted, maybe not easy erotic there, but game hunters and fishers telling stories about their hobby still sounds a lot like the D&D gamers telling stories about their characters' achievements. ;) We're all human.

Model railroading? They can put on engineer's hats and get snuggly over the replica railway tunnel.
Shall I admit that my dad built vast scenicked HO layouts? And that I aspired to model the old Pacific Coast Lines? That railway included mule-drawn, and port-loaded, and mainline tracks, perfect for any compulsive-obsessive seeking addle-brained authenticity.

Railroads were 19th-century drone-nets, delivering everywhere. California's Big Four (Stanford, Crocker, Huntington, Hopkins) were the Jobs, Gates, Ellison, Bezos of the time. What goes around, comes around. I read that somewhere.

PS: Oh yeah, geeks. I probably won't bother. But I'll comment. Beware.

Pretty close actually: I was thinking of a railroad or streetcar museum. Most of them have equipment they operate as well as display. It's model railroading at full scale.

https://www.oerm.org/

https://trolleymuseum.org/

Oh yes. That's where mine is going. Geeks go on a date to the Powerhouse Museum (officially now the Museum of Applied Arts & Sciences, https://maas.museum/powerhouse-museum/) to see the Boulton and Watt steam engine. When locked in the museum overnight, the geeky engineer gets creative with adapting the 1/12 scale model to more erotic purposes.

Maybe your pair could come along and go on a double-date! They've got tons of transport exhibits.

Last edited:
I modified the theme for the event slightly. As long as it's geeky, it's good and you don't get much more geeky than Star Trek

Great change. The sci-fi only rule from last time was an affront to geeks everywhere (at least on earth). :)

Shall I admit that my dad built vast scenicked HO layouts? And that I aspired to model the old Pacific Coast Lines? That railway included mule-drawn, and port-loaded, and mainline tracks, perfect for any compulsive-obsessive seeking addle-brained authenticity.

Railroads were 19th-century drone-nets, delivering everywhere. California's Big Four (Stanford, Crocker, Huntington, Hopkins) were the Jobs, Gates, Ellison, Bezos of the time. What goes around, comes around. I read that somewhere.

PS: Oh yeah, geeks. I probably won't bother. But I'll comment. Beware.

I had an HO layout many years ago. A small one. Definitely a good geek activity -- grown men letting themselves become obsessed with watching model trains go around a table. Not a very sexy geek activity, though.

Oh yes. That's where mine is going. Geeks go on a date to the Powerhouse Museum (officially now the Museum of Applied Arts & Sciences, https://maas.museum/powerhouse-museum/) to see the Boulton and Watt steam engine. When locked in the museum overnight, the geeky engineer gets creative with adapting the 1/12 scale model to more erotic purposes. I've already got my favourite engineer drawing up blueprint plans -- it might be an illustrated story :)

Maybe your pair could come along and go on a double-date! They've got tons of transport exhibits.

Okay, Sydney - there are a surprising number of these places in different parts of the world. I was thinking they'd be volunteers rather than visitors - many of these museums depend on volunteer labor to survive. Some of them "qualify" or train to operate streetcars and subway cars along a mile or two of track.

https://trolleymuseum.org/support/volunteer/

There is one called the Shore Line Trolley Museum in East Haven that I've visited. Its pretty cool and you can take a couple of mile ride as well as seeing the repair shop and their trolley collection.

http://shorelinetrolley.org/

Back