"On the Job" story event

Tentatively in, but this means my One Night Story in XX might not get done in time.

Let's see.

2,000 words into "By the Dashboard Lights" This thing is almost writing itself, I just started it two hours ago. :D:cool:

Guideline:

- The ENTIRE story must take place at a place of employment
- Doesn't have to be one long scene
- It can be many scenes
- At least one character must be an employee
- Examples include; a professor at college, an airline employee at the airport or airplane, a hotel attendant at a hotel, and of course an office worker in an office.

Date:

April 19, Monday (tenative)

Posting Info:

tba

But keep in mind that this is a private event, so be sure to sign up here.

Participants / Category:

HeyAll (anal)
SueDanym
ChloeTZhang
SimonDoom
Hypoxia???
LexxRuthless (romance)
SizeQueenSupreme (fetish)
KeithD (gay)
vanmeyer86
JanusGoneAwry
LaRascasse
Lovecraft68 (incest)
ExSoCalLaw (romance)
jomar

My story (a laundromat) will be hetero, probably EC

I will contribute if I can make the time. I have no idea for a story yet. I'm thinking strip club...

Hello,

I'm organizing an event called "On the Job" which has been pre-approved by Laurel.

Description: (badly written and still a work in progress)

Who hasn’t had that naughty little fantasy about a person from work? Or you’re out and about, and see someone working in a professional suit or attire. Maybe a uniform or something that conforms to the working dress code.

On April 16th, Monday, right here on Literotica, those themes will be explored in all their beautiful glory.

Guideline:

- It can be many scenes
- Examples include; a professor at college, an airline employee at the airport or airplane, a hotel attendant at a hotel, and of course an office worker in an office.

Date:

Posting Info:

tba

Participants / Category:

HeyAll (anal)
SueDanym
ChloeTZhang
SimonDoom
Hypoxia???
LexxRuthless (romance)
KeithD (gay)
vanmeyer86
JanusGoneAwry (Gay - Lesbian)
LaRascasse
Lovecraft68 (incest)
ExSoCalLaw (romance)
jomar

Updated mine to include the catagory, above ;)

Any guidelines for story length? This one feels like it will wind up barely one Lit page unless I drastically elaborate...

Hello,

I'm organizing an event called "On the Job" which has been pre-approved by Laurel.

Description: (badly written and still a work in progress)

Who hasn’t had that naughty little fantasy about a person from work? Or you’re out and about, and see someone working in a professional suit or attire. Maybe a uniform or something that conforms to the working dress code.

On April 16th, Monday, right here on Literotica, those themes will be explored in all their beautiful glory.

Guideline:

- It can be many scenes

Date:

Posting Info:

tba

Participants / Category:

HeyAll (anal)
KeithD (erotic coupling)
jomar (erotic coupling)
Lovecraft68 (incest)
JanusGoneAwry (lesbian)
LexxRuthless (romance)
ExSoCalLaw (romance)
Zeb_Carter (erotic couplings)
SueDanym
ChloeTZhang
SimonDoom
Hypoxia???
vanmeyer86
LaRascasse

I am... EC

Hypoxia???
I still haven't fixed on a job. At the XMas tree lot? In the paint factory or radio school? On a (civilian or military) ambulance? Walking residential streets delivering junkmail? As a downtown bike courier or eatery reviewer or patrol cop or beggar? Some of those "places of employment" are fairly expansive. And I have two months to decide. We'll see.

And others. Amazing what the imminence of Thanatos can do for Eros.
"Nothing focuses the mind like the prospect of being hanged in the morning." We've a huge literature of horny soldiers and their pre-death arousal. We won't speak of corpse-fucking undertakers. But for fun, let's have a mortuary in the basement and a brothel upstairs. Maybe they specialize in oldsters, out for a final fling. And maybe there's an ESP (Ethical Suicide Parlor) in between. Their informal motto: "Fuck up, die down."

Funeral home

Six Feet Under did a lot with that.

A guess a taxi is acceptable; it's a mobile workplace. Except, I already have a taxi theme for the "city/XXX" contest. It depends on what variation I can come up with.

Thanks Heyall for the invite. I have an idea for a story that I think fits pretty well, but I have to give it more thought still. I'm thinking a clothing store with a focus on the changing room area, a bit lesbian, a bit exhib, but probably moreso the former than the latter.

HeyAll, my story In the Library will be in the category Exhibitionist and Voyeur. I've got the plot and characters figured out. I just have to start writing.

I've narrowed it down to EC or Romance. Working title is Lofty Ambitions.

Maybe an April Fool on the job in a geek's night in Oaxaca. Could I submit that story in all four events?

Back