Of men and elves (closed)

Ishra

Ishra smiled in relief, happy he had not taken insult at her correction. Some did, but it had been irritating her for a while, and the others might have also picked up her name wrong. Satisfied with his answer, she nodded as he accepted her thanks for his earlier actions.

"You look cold! Perhaps we should also huddle together for warmth!"

As he unbuttoned his shirt, Ishra couldn't help but look. Muscles rippled; yet he was still lean..and now she looked at him, he was quite handsome. Blushing slightly, she nodded her agreement with his offer.

"I think it'd be stupid if I didn't." she said dryly, shuffling to duck underneath his arm; pressing her naked body against his, seeking the shelter of the thin cloth of his shirt. "I have been without clothing for a few days now. I admit, I will never take shirts for granted again."

Looking out at the trees, she felt his heartbeat and shivered, feeling warmer as she clung to his body. A faint tingle of pleasure ran along her spine, and she cursed inwardly. This was not the time.
 
Last edited:
Watching her reposition herself made his heart beat faster. He wrapped the left side of his shirt to cover more of her back, as he felt her skin was cold and shivering.

"I think you'll warm up more if you turn towards me! I will watch for enemies if you keep me awake!" he said. "Why don't you try facing me? You can straddle me and I will embrace you! I will look out for dangers and you warm up a bit!" he suggested and then turned his body towards the exit, spreading wide his arms.

I can't believe I just asked this gorgeous elf to push her breasts in my chest. he suddenly realized, concerned that if she agreed to change position she would feel his hardening cock.
 
Last edited:
Ishra

"Why don't you try facing me? You can straddle me and I will embrace you! I will look out for dangers and you warm up a bit."

Ishra blushed; such a position would be a little too personal for her liking - but that was under normal circumstances. The chill of the night was clinging to her naked skin, and she had no want to become ill and vulnerable whilst still out in the open, so close to the Black Tower and its minions. Looking up at him, she took a few moments to think before nodding slowly.

"I..I will, for a while. I do need to warm up." she murmured quietly, aware that the women in the cave were probably not yet asleep. As subtly as she could, she moved her body to face him, shivering slightly; both from the cold, and her nerves at being so intimate with a stranger. Her hair at least covered some of her breasts, she was glad to note. Shuffling closer to him, Ishra finally parted her legs to wrap around his waist, blushing as her pussy was revealed for a few moments before it pressed against his crotch. Leaning in, she placed her arms loosely around his back, her breasts gently pressing against his bare chest.

It took a few more moments for her to realise something warm was pressed inbetween her exposed ass cheeks. As it grew harder and more obvious, Ishra realised quickly that it must be Kegan's swelling erection. Biting her lip uncomfortably, she tried to ignore it as it started to part her cheeks, throbbing obviously through his breeches. She would of thought him all tired out after earlier, but maybe human males had more energy than that of Elven blood..
 
Last edited:
The sight of her body turning to him, her legs parting to expose her lovely pussy to view, her breasts pressing softly against his chest made him shiver with a sense of delight. He felt pleasure rippling through his whole body, the first time he could actually enjoy being so close to a naked woman that day. Until then it was all under stress and threat of death. This is a most welcome change.

"This is better I think. Your skin is so cold!" he said softly in her ear, as he felt the cold skin of her breasts on his chest as he wrapped her arms around her and pulled her closer, his heart beating hard, swallowing hard as he felt her heart beat as well.

Heavens, she feels divine! He felt her ass cheeks as his cock got harder. He thought if he didn't mention it, then maybe she wouldn't say anything. Now he was concerned that she would be scared and brave the cold instead.

"Thank you for trusting me, Ishra! I know how hard this must be for you..." he said softly in her ear, pulling her closer. "You are so beautiful..."
 
Ishra

"Thank you for trusting me, Ishra! I know how hard this must be for you...you are so beautiful..."

The feel of his breath on her throat and ear as he whispered to her sent shivers across her skin, and she smiled softly as she felt him wrap his arms around her curved waist, pulling her lithe body closer to his as he kept watch of the forest before them. His hard cock was becoming harder to ignore, and despite their situation, she felt a tingling urge inbetween her legs, her own body reacting to his.

"Thank you, Kegan.." she said demurely, her voice breaking the quiet inbetween them. "I have never been told that by a human before."

A few moments pause, and then she added: "You are a good speciman too."
 
Last edited:
"A good specimen?" he asked with a smile in the corner of his mouth. "I... I guess you can call me that..." he continued and began to run his hands up and down her back, trying to warm her up as best he could. "It depends what you mean by good... good for what?" he asked in a hushed tone, not necessarily looking for an answer.

Running his hands on the skin of her back was warming her, but was also sending signals of pleasure from the tips of his fingers throughout his body. His cock throbbed hard, especially when her body slid a bit lower, and he could now feel her pussy lips parted over his cock. He felt the warmth of her pussy, and that made him moan slightly, wondering if she caught that...

"I told you I was the son of Arwell..." he began, clearing his throat, hoping to go over his moan and distract her attention, "and I was sent to rescue Cerdwin by my sword master and instructor, Weylin. Cerdwin is his niece... So... that's how I got to rescue all of you..." he mumbled, struggling to contain his desire to release his cock and feel the warmth of her pussy skin on skin.
 
Ishra

"It depends what you mean by good... good for what?"

Ishra flushed, not daring to really answer that question. Of course, her previous compliment had been completely innocent; but phrased like that, it seemed obvious what he was hinting at. Luckily he did not pressure her for an answer, stroking her back with his fingertips and then his palms. Her skin prickled as he did so, and she shivered slightly at his light touches. Ishra could not help but relax after the initial worry of being in such a position; but it meant his cock now rubbed against her pussy, which welcomed such closeness with a spasm of guilty pleasure. Biting her lip, Ishra looked to the side, at the cave wall. Anything but his face, or his muscled chest. It seemed he had also noticed her more relaxed posture, a small grunt escaping him.

"I told you I was the son of Arwell..and I was sent to rescue Cerdwin by my sword master and instructor, Weylin. Cerdwin is his niece... So... that's how I got to rescue all of you.."

"I..I see.." Ishra said, glad for the distraction. "My story is not as..interesting..I grew up near here, with an Elven clan. We're quite large, and this whole forest used to be our domain. Of course, now we live in fear. I cannot wait to get back to them, to tell them of our successes here today. All thanks to you!"

She smiled brightly at him with this; and as she looked back up at him, she felt his cock throb and she twitched, her pussy rubbing against him through his breeches on instinct. Her face blushed, and she didn't know where to look. If he thought she may not have noticed, he probably knew now of her awareness - and her reaction.

"I..I'm warm now.." she mumbled, shifting uncomfortably. This only worsened this situation, and she cringed. What a way to pay back for his services.
 
Last edited:
"My story is not as..interesting..I grew up near here, with an Elven clan. We're quite large, and this whole forest used to be our domain. Of course, now we live in fear. I cannot wait to get back to them, to tell them of our successes here today. All thanks to you!"

He smiled at her story and at her grateful smile; it was a familiar story for so many elves and humans who were plagued by orc and troll raids, pushing them further and further south, away from their lands.

Then he felt her body react to his throbbing cock, as she rubbed her pussy on it, and so her flushed reaction. When she looked away he wanted to turn her head back and kiss her. But she shifted uncomfortably:

"I..I'm warm now.."

Her words stabbed through him like a dagger. He didn't want to let go. He wanted to hold her all night, he wanted to kiss her mouth, her breasts, her warm pussy. He did not want to let go.

"Oh... I... I'm sorry... I didn't want to make you feel..." he said and squeezed her tightly one more time, crushing her breasts on his chest. "The truth is... I don't want to let go of you... so... if you'd like, perhaps you can turn around and I can warm your back instead. That way we can both be on a look out." he said and released her from her embrace, smiling at her warmly.
 
Ishra

Ishra smiled, glad he, at least, understood her predicament. She'd caught the fleeting signs of different emotions that had spread across his face; guilt, worry, and then the relief of her accepting his idea.

"That'd be fine, thank you." she said, removing her slender legs from around his back, delicately positioning her back against his chest carefully. She could still feel his erection, nudging inbetween her ass cheeks once more; but it was less obvious and Ishra relaxed, her eyes looking between the trees for any sign of movement.

"Do you think they will find us, Kegan?" she whispered, trembling a little at the thought.
 
Last edited:
Kegan smiled in relief as Ishra repositioned herself with her back against his chest. As she leaned against him, he could see the curves her of breasts over her shoulders, and now that she couldn't see where he was looking, he could not look away. He wanted so badly to take them in his hands, to feel their divine texture, but he would not dare. Not unless he was invited.

"Do you think they will find us, Kegan?"

He brought the edges of his shirt to at least cover her arms running down her body as he held her. He didn't know what to do with his arms, so he gently wrapped them around her, his hands resting on her firm tummy, almost touching the outer curves of her breasts.

"No, they won't find us here! We didn't light a fire, so there's no reason to look here!... Besides, they patrol two by two. If two find us, they don't stand a chance against us. Any of you can slay two orcs at a time. Well... except for the women..." he said reassuringly while he very gently and playfully rubbed the skin of her tummy, his eyes watching her breasts heave gently as she breathed.

"I wouldn't worry about being found. I am more concerned with finding food, but between the seven of us, there are bound to be a few who know how to use a bow and arrows!" he continued and then paused for awhile.

"Whatever happens. I will protect you!" he said and gently kissed her hair, not knowing why he did that, and hoping she hadn't felt it.
 
Ishra

"I am sure that we can make our way back to my clan before nightfall tomorrow." she said, sounding sure. "They are only a few hours away from where we are now. At least, our borders are. From there we should easily find one or two scouts who will help us."

Leaning against him, she relaxed in his arms; her eyelids fluttering in tiredness. She had not slept much since being caught by the Orcs, and this was the first opportunity she'd had to truly be at peace. The urge to fall asleep was almost overpowering.

"Whatever happens. I will protect you!"

She smiled, nodding as he felt his lips brush the top of her head.

"You are certainly the hero of the day, Kegan."
 
Last edited:
Kegan smiled when she called him a hero. He hadn't even considered it like that until then. And he also liked what he heard about reaching her clan. That would at least offer them protection, and maybe he could leave some of his companions with the clan, so he could move on with Cerdwin.

But that means I won't see Ishra anymore... he frowned at that thought.

"We will try to reach your clan tomorrow. That is a good plan!" Kegan agreed with her, wincing at the thought of parting with Ishra.

"My journey will take me back to my master Weylin. I was instructed to take Cerdwin to him, so... that means that I won't see you when I leave your clan... Unless... you want to come with me..." he mumbled slowly, blood rushing to his face.

"There was a reason I kept asking you to come with me in the Tower and help me. And there is a reason I wanted to take the first watch with you. I don't know how to explain it... other than to admit to you that right this very moment, I... I desire to touch your breasts..." he said with a choking voice. "I hope you will not take offense at that! I just... that's how I feel, Ishra! Your beauty is making me say crazy, honest things..." he said and swallowed hard, closing his eyes in embarrassment.
 
Ishra

"My journey will take me back to my master Weylin. I was instructed to take Cerdwin to him, so... that means that I won't see you when I leave your clan... Unless... you want to come with me..."

Ishra frowned. Go with him? But she barely knew she man. Sure, he was attractive..and yes, he had saved her life..but no, she was not interested in leaving her clan to pursue a life of adventure with him and Cerdwin. Not wanting to disappoint him, she gave a little shrug and looked away, a frown on her face; but luckily, he could not see that from where he was, behind her.

As he rambled on, Ishra at first felt a little amused, and then touched by his obvious admiration of her..well, at least her breasts. Not knowing how to react, she instinctively moved off of his lap, having a feeling that continuing her presence there probably wasn't going to help matters.

"I'm..flattered, and you are not a bad looking man yourself.." she said carefully, discreetly trying to cover her modesty better than she had before. "I'm just not sure it's appropriate.."

Then again, what was appropriate in this situation? She'd seen this man fuck Erlina just a few hours ago, if that; glancing back in the cavern, she wondered how the Elven women now felt about their earlier behaviour. She shivered in relief that she had not been a victim of the stone cock and the chanting ritual of the Orcs.
 
Last edited:
That's what honesty gets you! Nice going! That will teach you to be honest with women! Kegan forced himself not to frown, disappointed that she moved away from him. He looked away from her, straining his eyes to look out into the darkness of the forest. He slowly buttoned up his shirt and reached for his sword belt, with a determined look on his face.

"I will go investigate the surroundings!" Kegan suddenly said as he strapped his sword belt on his waist. "If you see any orcs approaching wake the elves, please!" he said without looking at her, and leaped like a cat out of the cave, making his way down to the forest floor.

He walked on their tracks, intending to walk around the cave and check the perimeter. The light of the moon was enough to lighten his path, giving the forest an eerie feel. Everything was still and undisturbed. He walked in a semicircle around the rock cliff, getting to know the terrain in case of an attack. He concluded that their defenses were impenetrable even by a big cohort of orcs. After almost half an hour of scouting he returned, retaking his position opposite Ishra, avoiding to look her way.

"We're safe for the night!" he said after a few moments of silence. "If you wish to sleep go and see if any them are awake to replace you. I'm sure they'll be glad to help. I will take two watches!" he said, briefly smiling at her, and then turning to watch the treeline. "Good night!"
 
Ishra

Confused by his sudden lack of want to spend time with her, Ishra nodded dumbly at his words. She had curled up at the side of the cave whilst he had been gone, looking out into the night. Nothing had approached, and she had almost fell asleep until his return had woken her back up. For nothing, she thought sulkily.

"Of course. Goodnight Kegan." she said smoothly, walking away from the man as he buttoned his shirt back up. All of the women were asleep; except for one..which one was that? Ah yes, Raelin. The one who had found the cannister.

"Raelin.." she murmured, catching the young Elven woman's attention. "Kegan wants another watch partner. Mind taking my spot?"

The woman looked confused, but then shrugged and said she would. Taking her place, Ishra nestled under the cloak with the other women, glad to finally rest her eyes after the confusion of the last few days.
 
Raelin

Kegan turned to see Raelin take Ishra's place. She sat opposite him and smiled at him.

"Got tired of her and sent her to bed?" she asked softly.

"She was tired!" Kegan answered flatly.

"I see..." she said and looked for his gaze, smiling at him when she finally got it. "Then why are you so sulky? You should be happy! You saved four elves and two women from the Black Tower! Nobody ever rescued anyone from the Black Tower! Ever! You will be known as the Raider of Black Tower! They'll sing songs about you!"

"Yes... songs..." he said as he looked at the treeline again, unimpressed by the achievements listed so aptly by Raelin.

"What did she do to you? I saw how you embraced her, then you held her, then she sat on the other side, and you disappeared for awhile. What happened?" she finally asked bluntly.

"I was scouting!" he said quickly.

"You don't want to tell me?" she asked softly, looking at him with a smile.

He looked at her and wondered if he could be honest. No, that's a bad idea. She'll laugh at me!

"You're afraid I would laugh?" she asked.

"What?" he retorted surprised. How did she know that?

"I can read minds sometimes. In the heat of emotions. It's my gift..." she smiled.

"Oh, great!" Kegan sighed, caught red-handed. "So you know it all now!"

"Not everything, just what you're thinking now. Or rather, what you're feeling. For the rest I fill in the gaps!" she said and moved closer to him. "I'm cold too!" she said turning his head towards her, smiling at him, pleased as he smiled back.

"You want to straddle me too?" Kegan asked with a smile in the corner of his mouth.

"Yes, very much so, but not if I'm the only one who's naked!" she grinned.
 
Ishra could hear snatches of their conversation from where she lay; and she squirmed under the cloak, disliking that Raelin was now interrogating Kegan on their conversation. It was none of her business, after all! However, making a big deal out of it was the last thing she wanted to do. Wondering how honest Kegan would be with her, she snuggled under the cloak, keeping an eye on them for as long as she kept awake. Which was not long. The last thing she managed to spy was Raelin leaning to Kegan seductively, and their voices lowered to whisper to each other. Frowning, Ishra closed both of her eyes and concentrated on sleep; trying to forget the fact she lay in a tangle of naked limbs, pressing against the other women tightly as they shared their make-shift blanket.

Within minutes, Ishra was asleep, her dreams filled with memories of the Black Tower and the squeals of women, the roars of Orc. It would be a while before her experiences from that place were forgotten, or at least faded from her thoughts.
 
Raelin

Kegan raised an eyebrow and looked at her naked body displayed before him. In many ways she was similar to Cerdwin: same body shape, similar breasts, blonde hair... Only her eyes were blue, whereas Cerdwin's were green.

"Are you checking to see if I'm worth straddling?" she grinned at him with a scolding tone.

"What?" he asked and looked up. "No, heavens no! You are beyond beautiful, all of you are! I would be lucky to even get the attention of such beautiful ladies. I never dreamed I would be running through the woods with six beautiful naked ladies. So no, I wasn't checking..."

"It's alright, Kegan, I know you think I'm pretty!" she smiled at him, pushing her breasts forward teasingly, as he sighed of relief. "But... you still don't want to straddle me. You're hurt."

This time he had to look away. What is wrong with me?

"Nothing is wrong, Kegan! You like her!" she said and smiled at him, reaching out with his hand and caressing his face.

"After tomorrow I'll never see her again. She will return to her clan and I will have to return to Master Weylin. She doesn't want to come with me!" he said still looking away.

"Why would she? She doesn't know you! You've never been with an elf before, have you?" she asked gently.

"You know the answer to that. Besides fucking Erlina... no, I haven't! And Erlina doesn't count. She didn't WANT to fuck me. She had to fuck me! Nobody else was around!" he said gritting his teeth.

"Kegan! I'm cold!" she suddenly said. "It was warm under the cloak, but I'm freezing here!"

He looked up and shook his head.

"Yes, of course, I'm sorry!" he said and unbuttoned his shirt.

"Can you take the breeches off, please? I would like to feel your skin!" she smiled.

He looked at her for a few seconds wondering if she was testing him. She nodded to confirm that was what she wanted. He stood at the mouth of the cave, but had to bend down to not hit the ceiling. He unlaced his breeches and took them off, revealing a semi-erect cock to her view.

Raelin laid face up on the ground next to the entrance.

"Come over me, please! Warm me up!" she asked.

Kegan moved over her and supported his body on his elbows, gently covering her breasts with his torse, and felt his cock push against the warm folds of her pussy, making her whimper softly. He buried his face in her shoulder and breathed deeply.

"Thank you, Kegan!" she whispered as she wrapped her arms around his back under his shirt.

"Your body feels so good!" he whispered back, shuffling as he felt his cock getting harder and pushing against her pussy lips. He had to lower his body to make space for his growing erection.

"You know... when I watched you fucking Erlina... I wished it was me in her place. I wished you were fucking me!" she whispered and reached between her legs, grabbing his cock and rubbing it slowly.

Kegan moaned and raised his body slightly, uncovering her breasts, and looking in her eyes. Is she doing this because she feels sorry for me?

"No! I am not! I wanted to fuck you since the moment you rescued me! I was so jealous of Erlina and then Ishra. You fucked one and almost fucked the other. And I'm probably the one who wanted you for real!" she said to him, rubbing his cock gently.

He gently cupped one of her breasts and began to kiss it softly, making her moan and whimper, as she pushed her breast in his mouth. He sucked on her delicious nipple and moaned. Finally, an elf who WANTS to fuck me!

"Yess... I want you to fuck me!" she whispered and guided his hard cock between her pussy lips. "Fuck me, Kegan, fuck me, please!"

His whole body shuddered as he pushed his cock inside her warm and wet pussy, making her body rise and heave. She groaned, not caring that she may have awakened any of them. She grabbed his ass and pulled him towards her, moaning as he filled her pussy with his cock. He began to move inside her slowly, trying not to make her moan too loudly. It was hot, sweet, intense, soothing and exciting at the same time, and he saw stars as he was moving inside her. And then he saw Ishra's face in his mind. Fuck, Ishra, get out of my head!!!

"Fuck me from behind, Kegan, fuck me like a slut!" Raelin urged him, attempting to short-circuit his mind.

It worked. He pulled out of her and she got on hands and knees, spreading her pussy and lowering her body to expose her ass and pussy to him. He pushed his cock inside her pussy and began to fuck her steadily, holding on to her hips.

"Yes, Kegan, fuck me! Make me your slut!" she urged him on.

Her words turned him on beyond what he could bear, and he came hard in her pussy, shooting his load deep inside her. She groaned a little too loud for his liking, but he didn't care all that much. He felt amazing. After he pulled out of her she laid back on the ground and invited him to rest his body over hers, placing his head between her breasts. He didn't need convincing. As soon as he felt her breasts, he kissed them, and fell into a deep sleep, cradled by Raelin's arms.
 
Last edited:
Ishra had only fell into a light sleep, thanks to the awkward positioning she'd had to take on to fit under the cloak; the chill of the night still touching her skin through the thin material. Although images and sounds punctuated her dreams, it did not take much to finally awake her. It had also awoken some of the other women too; and they all blinked sleepily, looking for the source of the sudden noise.

What they saw caused an outbreak of blushing and squirming as they cringed; Kegan was fucking Raelin, and not gently. Raelin had bent on all fours, presenting her ass and pussy to him willingly as she begged him to make her his slut, squealing and wailing as he entered her with his thick cock. His hands gripped her hips, bouncing her body easily in rhythm with his own as he gladly pushed them both to the brink of pleasure, their moans and sounds of pleasure filling the night, cascading into one as they moved together.

"Are they.." mumbled one woman, peeking over the edges of the cloak curiously.

"...yes." said another, sounding grumpy. It sounded like Cerdwin, but Ishra couldn't be sure in the darkness of the cave. They huddled together as they were forced to listen to the yelps and grunts of the two at the mouth of the cave, and Ishra awkwardly leant back against the cave wall; happy at least, that it was not her being caught being fucked furiously by their saviour. Although the Elven were usually quite open about their sex, Ishra had never been inclined to be like that. She was shy, and preferred to concentrate on gathering and working on her skills with a weapon than sleep with the men and women of her clan. But as she listened to Kegan and Raelin cry out in ecstasy, her pussy once again started to tingle with the need to feel someone's touch, to rub and to..oh, she needed release. And judging from the shuffling of the women next to her, she was not the only one.

A few minutes later, Kegan finally groaned loudly as he poured his cum into Raelin's willing pussy, filling her up nicely from his pent-up frustrations after his shared watch with Ishra. As the quiet of the night took over again, one of the women spoke up, sounding a little regretful:

"Do you think he'd do that to me?"

Ishra rolled her eyes, but the twitching of her pussy only reminded her of how much she agreed with those words. This situation was becoming more and more of a tease, and Ishra almost moaned aloud with her frustrations. She'd never felt anything like it before.
 
Cerdwin

Erlina had been awakened along with the others by Kegan and Raelin's tour de force. She had watched as Kegan fell asleep between Raelin's breasts, and that made her smile. He deserves to rest. He deserved Raelin's pussy too! Maybe he can fuck me again... when I'm not in agony!

She grinned as she noticed the red hair women next to her rubbing her pussy as she watched, She could feel the vibrations of her arm, and hear her moaning softly. She was standing right behind her, so she extended an arm around her and grabbed her breast. The woman turned her head to Erlina and smiled in gratitude, while Erlina pushed her lips against hers, kissing her passionately.

Cerdwin was laying next to the redhead. She turned and saw them kissing. She scoffed at first, but then she smiled at them. At least they were having a good time. She turned to the other woman next to her:

"Hey, take my place. I am going to replace Kegan. I don't want him near these two! They will not let him sleep. I'd rather have him between you and Ishra!" she said and stood, walking to Raelin.

"Let's put the baby to bed!" Cerdwin smiled at Raelin who held him tightly.

"I don't want to move him!" she frowned.

"You mean you don't want to let go of him! There are four more over there dying to fuck him too!" Cerdwin scolded her.

"You mean three! I'm not waking him!" Raelin frowned deeper.

"We won't wake him. We'll carry him! Come on!" Cerdwin said and picked Kegan up by his legs.

Raelin groaned and stood, taking him under his arms and carrying him with Cerdwin towards the group, placing him gingerly between Ishra and the other blonde woman.

"Let him sleep!" Cerdwin commanded the woman. "He's exhausted!" she said and then looked at Erlina who was now sucking the redhead's nipples and rubbing her clit, making her moan and groan. She scoffed and took Raelin by the hand to return her to post.

"Poor thing..." Raelin whispered.

"You fucked him!" Cerdwin scolded.

"Yes, I did. He needed it and so did I. I'm glad I fucked him!" she said and crossed her arms.

"Your father will not be pleased! You behaved like a slut!" Cerdwin frowned.

"My father is not here. And I'm fine being his slut! Without him I would be dead. I'd much rather be his slut forever than be dead. Wouldn't you?"

"I wouldn't know. I didn't fuck him!"

"Oh, get off your high horse. You want to fuck him too! You're just as much a slut as I am!" Raelin grinned.

"Stop reading my mind!" Cerdwin scoffed and crossed her arms, looking out to the forest.

Kegan slept deeply, turning his body towards Ishra in his sleep. He sighed and moved his arm over Ishra's thigh, resting it as he breathed slowly.
 
Last edited:
Oh, just wonderful. Now Erlina had obviously given in to her desires too; the red-haired woman and her kissing and gasping together as their hands explored each other's bodies. Ishra grunted and tried to ignore them, but found it hard as the musky scents of sex and arousal began to become dominant within the cavern's walls. Glancing to her side, she tried not to fidget at the sight of Kegan's face, blissfully unaware of the goings-on around him as he slept soundly. His hand was moving on her thigh every so often as he dreamed, and Ishra bit her lip and tried not to squirm so much as to wake him. Her untouched pussy urged for her to stroke it; and she let out a little whimper of frustration as Kegan sighed and leaned closer, his head leaning on her arm, nearly touching her breast. His hand twitched in his sleep and just avoided stroking her pussy, which as she stared at him, only got wetter.

What is wrong with me..she thought, looking around at the other women in the cave. Erlina and the other woman were getting more and more excited; the woman now straddling the Elven woman as they kissed, breasts bouncing as Erlina gladly pleasured her with slender fingers. Ishra looked away, fidgeting helplessly as she remained the babysitter for the awkwardly-placed Kegan.
 
The blonde woman laying behind Kegan pressed her body against him, spooning him closely, trying to avoid being touched by Erlina and the redhead. She had been fucked by several orcs that day, and was in no mood for more fucking. But feeling Kegan's warm body against hers was very pleasant. She wrapped her arm around him and held his chest tightly.

The woman's body moved Kegan forward slightly, making his face land on Ishra's breast, his mouth resting on her nipple, while his hand slipped between Ishra's legs, his fingers brushing lightly against her pussy lips. He did not wake. He was sleeping deeply, unaware of how he was now touching Ishra, unaware of the noises Erlina and the rehead were making as the redhead was now eating Erlina's pussy with great dedication.

Cerdwin and Raelin were unaware of what was going on in the cave. They looked out into the forest, too tired to speak.
 
Ishra shivered; surely this wasn't happening! Kegan's mouth leant gently on her hardened nipple, and his hand, every so often, stroked softly at her willing sex. Despite herself she grinded her hips against his hand, desperate for some sort of release. With the movements of her body his mouth rubbed against her nipple, and Ishra quietly moaned with the anticipation of pleasure. Her whole body tensed with the want for release, and she regretted sorely that she had not taken her chances earlier before Raelin had offered herself like a slut to the rejected Kegan.

Erlina started to cry out with pleasure, and Ishra's gaze moved back to the other women. The human was bent between Erlina's slender legs; her round, firm ass bobbing up and down as her face pushed against the Elf's wet pussy, licking her folds as she moaned. Erlina herself was leant up against the cave wall, her eyes closed and her head relaxed back as she enjoyed smearing her juices all over the red-haired human. Her hand grasped at the red hair, entangling fingers with her strands to push her in a rhythm; back and forth on her pussy, to help herself reach orgasm. As Ishra watched them she cried out, unable to hold back her want any longer. She squirmed, her hands smoothing down her naked body as she reached down to pleasure herself.

No! she told herself; and her hand snapped back. The woman behind Kegan had already noticed her however; and Ishra bit her lip and shook her head from side to side, a blush tinging her pale cheeks. As she did so, her gaze wandered back to Erlina and the human and her pussy throbbed with need. This was so unfair..
 
The blonde woman noticed Ishra's predicament, and she smiled gently at her. Her hand moved from Kegan's belly over to Ishra's thigh, caressing her softly. Just as she did that, Kegan moved even closer to Ishra's breast, his slightly opened mouth taking her nipple inside. As in a dream, Kegan closed his lips on her nipple, and began to suck slowly, unaware of what he was doing.

The woman noticed what Kegan was doing and she smiled at Ishra, looking over to his face and giggled when she noticed he was still asleep. She caressed Ishra's thigh, and gently pushed Kegan's hand closer to her pussy. His hand twitched in his sleep, one finger probing her wet pussy. The woman saw what he did, and she gently guided his finger inside of Ishra's pussy, smiling at her.

"You deserve it!" she whispered to Ishra.

Kegan moaned in his sleep, his mouth sucking gently on Ishra's nipple, and his finger pushing inside her warm pussy. His cock became slowly hard again, pointing straight at Ishra.
 
Back
Top