Photo Tributes

Please look

[You may not post pics of others without their permission. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
Permission

How the hell would they know if I have her permission? They are my photos. I took them. She was a willing model. She knows I post. what is the issue with sharing?

Hey guys - here's a new and very hot photo tribute I did recently. My very special playmate sent me this picture and requested I post it here so you can all see.
She also asked me to post her username (I hope that's ok with admin - I'm sure she'll verify she's ok with it) emma_the_librarian

I wonder how quickly her inbox will fill up now ;)

Hope you're all having a fabulous Tuesday - Jack x

Attachments

• IMG_0302 resize.jpg
    IMG_0302 resize.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 790
I like that emma wrote your name on herself :heart:

So what are the rules for posting tributes? I just received one that has a satisfied cock lounging across my legs. I'm sure chargergirl would enjoy seeing it.

Hey guys - here's a new and very hot photo tribute I did recently. My very special playmate sent me this picture and requested I post it here so you can all see.
She also asked me to post her username (I hope that's ok with admin - I'm sure she'll verify she's ok with it) emma_the_librarian

I wonder how quickly her inbox will fill up now ;)

Hope you're all having a fabulous Tuesday - Jack x

I like that emma wrote your name on herself :heart:

So what are the rules for posting tributes? I just received one that has a satisfied cock lounging across my legs. I'm sure chargergirl would enjoy seeing it.

Emma is amazing <3 I requested the name :)

As far as I'm aware, you can't show cock but you can show cum. And you can't post a pic without the user/person's permission :) I'm sure admin can broaden on that if need be!

Will do your tribute soon Georgia ;)

Jack x

Thanks! :)

Emma is amazing <3 I requested the name :)

As far as I'm aware, you can't show cock but you can show cum. And you can't post a pic without the user/person's permission :) I'm sure admin can broaden on that if need be!

Will do your tribute soon Georgia ;)

Jack x

Cock pictures are ok in the Amateur Pic Thread so I think it would be OK here. There is a rule against showing a sex act.

I have had my sub make herself available for tribute in the past. I left the decision to post the results to her. I think by doing it the guy is giving consent to post. I've never had a problem with the woman posting the results of a tribute I did for her. Let be honest. The guys are proud of what they did and are happy to share.

OMG I remember having quite a few of these done hhmmmmm ;)

Might even still have them stashed away on one of those " folders " somewhere hidden deep in my comp files haaa :)

OMG I remember having quite a few of these done hhmmmmm ;)

Might even still have them stashed away on one of those " folders " somewhere hidden deep in my comp files haaa :)

Very nice, Elaine!

Let me know if you'd like another for the collection :)

Jack x

Someone else created a thread about tributes so I thought I'd bump this back to the top. :)

Yep... I love getting them too... Also video and audio responses to my audios or pics

I love to do tributes and not just photos of the aftermath but also videos of me jerking off to a woman's pic and cumming all over it. Any women interested? PM or let me know on here,

Theres a few out there with little ole moi being the ummmm "recipient" of the sexy orgasm !!!

If you happen to still have this then feel free to share hmmmm !!! I wont mind wink wink !

Let's get this back to the top where it belongs :)

Are there any ladies out there who'd like to get a tribute today?

I love to do tributes and not just photos of the aftermath but also videos of me jerking off to a woman's pic and cumming all over it. Any women interested? PM or let me know on here,

Let's get this back to the top where it belongs :)

Are there any ladies out there who'd like to get a tribute today?

There's plenty of pics to choose from in my thread... Have at it guys. :D

Theres a few out there with little ole moi being the ummmm "recipient" of the sexy orgasm !!!

If you happen to still have this then feel free to share hmmmm !!! I wont mind wink wink !

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_00011.jpg
    DSC_00011.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,172
Back