The Woods have Eyes

Ria saw the officer had hardened in his pants from where she sat and she gasped slightly seeing how lucky his wife must have been to be getting that. She had felt guilty for staring at him that way but she couldn't tear her eyes away.

She looked down at at his lap and then at him " oh I'm sure I'll get grounded ...they treat me like a child sometimes not like a woman" she said

She bit her lip and sighed slowly sliding the hand she held on his lap and toward his crotch. She had been curious about seeing a cock in person.

"I'm glad you don't treat me like that Deputy ..." She says lustfully looking at you now unable to help her intentions... she wanted the officer.
 
"Ria .. I ..." His hand, her fingers wrapped in it, touched his bulge, she pushed the two hands there. He turned off the car and turned to face her, ready to let her down easy, but the look of pure lust in her eyes shocked him. He had never seen the like before ... and it was aimed at him. "You are a young woman, not a girl, anyone can see that ... but ... but I am married, I have a child on the way, you know this, you and Ellie are friends .... why are you doing this to me?"

Despite his questions and his tone of shocked emotion in his words, he didn't stop her fingers touching him. He knew he easily could. She was 18, he 26 and physically fit. Much stronger than her. Why wasn't he pushing her hand away from his crotch? What if someone wandered by curious why a police cruiser was parked in this driveway with two people sitting inside. He had to stop this, right now. But his body was complaining he had fucked for months now, that here was this gorgeous 18 year old girl looking at with desire and he was going to run her away?! His one and only chance probably of ever having a school girl ....?!
 
Ria blushed listening to him and part of her wanted to fight what she was doing but she just couldn't. She leaned over kissing him softly "Maybe I'm just tired of being baby ria...of feeling like this.." She said slowly stroking him through his pants. " I just want to see it Robert...I promise I won't ever tell Ellie" she said and sighed feeling him kiss her back.

Ria knew she should do this . Ellie had been a great friend to her but her body was on fire and she just needed some relief and she knew Robert did too if what Ellie told her was true. " We can help each other Robert... no one comes down this road and were alone" she said softly hiking her costume up slowly.
 
The kiss was electric which is why he couldn't resist kissing her back. Her lips so soft, she smelled so good right now, a mixture of her perfume and the forest. His eyes fixed on her legs as she started to pull her dress up, her Alice in Wonderland dress. This was like some kinky dream he was having, yet he could feel her warmth as she touched his hard erection through his uniform pants. He licked his lips, moaning softly as more of her legs was displayed, the heels she wore looking so good on her right now. What was it she had said, she only wanted to see it? That they could help each other? He looked around, she seemed to be telling the truth, this was a quiet street and he could see no one. But how was this girl the Ria he knew?! The good little churchgoer was asking to see his cock as she hiked her costumer up, higher .... higher ... her thighs now showing ...

"Oh god!" He muttered, knowing God wouldn't save him now.

He pulled his hand from hers, fumbling with his equipment belt, releasing it, pulling at his pants belt, unbuttoning them, unzipping so fast he caught his finger in the zipper but didn't even fell the pain. He pulled his uniform pants open, his bulge now tenting the thin material of his black boxers. His eyes focused on her legs and thighs he reached down and unbuttoned his boxers and with gritted teeth released his 8" cock into the air of the patrol car.
 
Ria gasped seeing how quickly he had unbuttoned his pants. She hiked her dress around her waist staring at him and reached over grabbing it and staring at him as she slowly began stroking. " Wow...it's so hard..what were you thinking about Robert?" She says moving her body closer.

She leaned in sighing as he pulled her in for another kiss and she slowly slid her underwear down. She pulled his hand over slowly to touch her and says " Mmm Robert... what if I want to.. I want to taste it" she said looking into his eyes
 
His body tense as he felt her fingers grip his stiff cock. He was thick, almost to thick for her fingers to meet as they wrapped around his shaft, then she began to stroke slowly. God, where the hell did this girl learn to tease like this? But logical thought was quickly being thrown out as the pleasure she was giving him took over. His eyes fell on her panty covered pussy as the skirt was pulled up around her waist. He moaned as she peeled them down and off, the panties falling to the footwell in his patrol car, her pussy exposed now to his eyes as she parted her slim legs and guided his hand over, touching her. She was so warm and wet already. He bit his lip as she spoke, at first not hearing her as his attention was on the warm soft folds of her pussy, his fingers finding her clit, pushing, rubbing softly.

"Hm? Taste?" He asked confused, looking into her gorgeous eyes, then his brain kicked in and with an evil smile he placed a hand on the back of her head and pushed her slowly down to his rampant cock.

He couldn't help it, he knew what they were doing was a sin, his wife would divorce him for this if she found out, he would never see his child, but this girl was so hot and the fact he had always thought she was innocent and pure only made it so much better. he felt her warm breath on his cock head and closed his eyes, slipping a finger into her warm inviting pussy as his thumb rubbed her clit.

"God forgive me." He moaned.
 
Ria panted seeing how close she was to her lips and how excited he was . She felt him slowly push her head down to his lap and she sighed giving him a few licks before taking him slowly between her lips. She had felt so naughty doing this with a police officer let alone her friends husband but it felt right to do at the moment. She groaned feeling him slide two fingers in slowly "Uhhh that feels so good " she sighed sucking and stroking him faster .

" Am I doing this right?" She said looking up at him and sucking the tip. " I've never done this before Robert..." She said softly and continued
 
Last edited:
"Oh yeah ... so right." He smiled down at her and laughed, stroking her hair. "Keep doing that and you'll get a nice reward Ria."

He grinned at her, his own fingers deep inside her pussy,keeping time with her sucking and jerking of his cock. He could feel how wet she was and he could also feel she wasn't a virgin which shocked him, but there could be no doubt. His fingers were deep inside her, if she had still had her cherry he would be feeling it right now. His thumb continued to work her clit, feeling what little hair she had on her pussy, was she shaved, trimmed, he couldn't tell easily right now.

"God, Ria, you're gonna make me cum!" He moaned as her lips slid back around his cock head.

It had been so long since he felt this, a blowjob. Ellie loved him going down on her but rarely did the same to him.
 
Ria moaned louder feeling how deep he was inside of her with his fingers. She rolled her hips amazed at how good it had felt. She heard how wet she was and panted feeling something building up inside of her . " Uhhhh yes!'she moaned sucking him deeper. She was curious about what reward she would get.

"Robert uhhh that feels so incredible! " she shouted feeling your fingers brush bier gspot as you rubbed her clit. She knew it was wrong but she couldn't help it it " Uhh Can we.. can you put it inside of me? I-I'm tired of being a virgin " she said and kissed him
 
Last edited:
There wasn't much room in the front of the police cruiser, not with the computer etc,. but as soon as she asked him to put it inside her he pushed her head off his cock, gaining moments to clam his nearing orgasm as he pulled his fingers from inside her, slipping his hands to her hips and with one effortless lift he had her in his lap, facing him, his cock rubbing against her pussy lips and clit, her dress falling around their crotches to hide what was happening beneath it. He kissed her hard, tasting his pre cum on her tongue and lips before lifting her a little so his cock head brushed her lips, then slowly he began to lower her down. She was a virgin she said, despite what he thought he had found with his fingers. Perhaps she had lost it riding horses, or gymnastics at school? Girls could lose it that way right, he considered. His cock head lodged inside her pussy lips, so wet, then he was inside.

"Fuck, Ria, your so tight." He groaned into her ear, holding her to him, his face on her shoulder as he took this virgin for her first ride.

His cock was long and thick and he was proud of it, but for a virgin this had to hurt so he tried to go slow so she would open without him tearing her insides. As he slowly pushed deeper, feeling her close around his cock, hugging it tight, his breath was in deep pants now, then it was all in, the tip touching her cervix. His hands slid to her waist, then around to cup her ass as he started to slowly thrust inside her.
 
Ria gasped as he lifted her onto his lap in one swift move. She moaned feeling his cock brush against her entrance. She kissed him back hard panting as he slowly began pushing into her. He was so big he was stretching her causing her to cry out and grip his wrists at her waist.

"Fuck,Ria, your so tight"She heard him groan and leaned against him as he held her.

"UHHH Mmmm! Your so big!" She squealed groaning as he slowly pushed more and more causing her to moan loudly when he sank fully inside of her and she held onto him.

"Oh my god!" Ria cried out gripping the headrest and slowly moved her hips. It hurt a little but not as much as she had expected. She panted and sighed feeling him begin to move his hips inside of her and hadnt expected it to feel so good.

"Uhhh yesss mmm" she sighed kissing him and riding his lap
 
Their hips fell into a rhythm, a riding motion, smooth, flowing, from outside the cruiser began to sway but Robert was way past caring about that now. He was using all the self control he could muster to stop himself cumming. The tight warmth of her pussy, and the fact he had taken her virginity, almost sent him over the edge the second he was buried inside her. Hearing her groaning in his ear, saying how big he was and her cries to god was almost to much. His fingers crept up from her tight ass to her hips, using them to force her down on his upward thrusts, burying himself to the hilt inside this young girl who was still at school and who he had known since she was in a cradle. He wanted to rip her top open, the buttoned up front hiding her breasts, but he didn't want to ruin the costume and so cause a question to be asked by her parents. he satisfied himself biting her neck gently, licking it and kissing as he thrust harder and harder inside her making her body jerk now with ever ramming motion inside her.

"Gonna cum .... gonna cum inside you." He panted, unable to get out more words than that.
 
Ria cried out bouncing in his lap the sounds of their moaning filling the car. She couldn't believe that she was doing this with Robert. He had known her since she was a baby and he even chaperone her middle school prom and now here he was pounding himself deep and hard inside of her.

She bit her lip as she neared her orgasm. She wanted as he kissed licked and bit her neck causing her to tremble near her orgasm. She heard him announce he was gonna cum inside of her and she began to protest slightly but then felt her orgasm roll through her and came as well.

She wanted and kissed him softly panting winded from the hard fuck. " Robert..Thank you " she said and smiled " We should umm... I should get home and showered ..,you came inside of me and I don't want my parents seeing me like this they'll kill me. " Ria say and gasp slowly sliding off of hismember feeling his cum run down her thighs.
 
His own orgasm had shocked him. He thought his wife had given him the best orgasms of his life, but feeling Ria cumming around his cock, feeling her virgin pussy squeezing the life out of it as she thrashed around on his lap had sent him rocketing into orbit. He had shot at least four big spurts deep inside her, followed by a few smaller ones. Now he sat back in his seat as she slipped off of him, thanking him, telling him her parents would kill her if they saw her like this. That got him to focus real fast. He quickly slipped his still wet cock, covered in his and Ria cum back inside his uniform pants. Doing his belt back up as she opened the car door to get out. He took her hand and looked into her face, not panicked but definitely worried.

"Are you ok ... I ... I didn't hurt you did I?" If she told on him he was finished, he would lose everything.

But then something occurred to him. He couldn't say he had ever fucked a virgin before, but he had expected a little blood on his cock or on her thighs and yet there had been none ... his fingers had gone in so easy. As he watched her walk to her front door and wave back at him he wondered ... who had been her first because despite what she had said he was doubting he was. Licking his lips he put his patrol car into reverse and backed out of her drive and headed off into town, back to the station.
 
Ria looked at the deputy when he dropped her off and he asked if she was ok. She nodded " I'm ok Robert ..I-I should go" she said slightly embarrassed she had thrown herself at a married man like that.

She wasted no time jumping in the shower and washing her entire body. She felt dirty she had just sinned twice sighing a hour and her eyes welled with tears. She had enjoyed it so much how could something so bad feel that amazing?" She thought to herself.

Once Ria cried out her frustration with herself she climbed in bed wondering what was happening to her.
 
It wasn't even midday when Ria climbed into her bed to rest and asking herself how she could of done the things she did with the Policeman and family friend. In her head Statham was full of confidence and satisfaction. He hadn't had to do anything but nudge her at the start. Like a small pebble rolling down hill and ending up causing an avalanche. She had done the rest without any help from him. As her eyes closed he pulled her into a deep sleep so her body and spirit could rest a while. But in her dreams he made sure to focus on all the things she had done with Roberts Casters. Remembering his hard cock, how it had looked and felt in her hand, the taste of it in her mouth, how it had stretched her lips. How his lips had felt as they kissed, his fingers on and in her pussy and finally how it had felt to feel a cock inside her for the first time and then that incredible orgasm. Of course it wasn't the first time, his had been the first and she had enjoyed it almost as much but only because he had used his spells and magic on her. With the Policeman he had hardly had to do a thing and the spell was still in its infancy, just starting to gain power inside her.

As the hours passed her parents got home and peeked into Ria's room. Both let her sleep, her step father Richard Groves, the Deacon at the local church, was angry at his step daughter, but also so happy she was home safe. His wife, Ria's mother had talked him down when they had first heard she had slept in the woods overnight because of some stupid dare her friends had given her. Now he was just glad she was home safe and sound. Let her sleep and tonight, despite his initial intentions of grounding her, he had decided to let her go trick or treating and to a party. He wanted to show her he cared for her as if she was his own flesh and blood. For now, while his wife was in the kitchen putting away the groceries they had just bought, he walked into his study and closed the door wanting to be alone with his thoughts and prayers.
 
Ria had woken up toward the night and had promised she would be at a friend's party tonight and this time no dares and no candy whatsoever. She dressed as little red riding hood for the second party on Halloween day.

She was surprised that she hadn't gotten any lectures from her parents yet and wondered if they were mad with her. She walked to the party knowing her stepfather probably wouldn't let her drive tonight.

She arrived a few minutes later getting greeted by a few friends. She smiled socializing with people and she blushed spotting the deputy had been at the party as well. Her dreams was filled with him doing her over and over in his cop car.

She quickly went to get something to drink thinking it probably wasn't wise to bump into him right now.
 
The party was an open house, people came and people left, the owners of the house knew pretty much everyone in town anyway so it was just fine by them, it was how they had arranged it. Some of the party goers were young, some old, all ages catered for the same as the costumes. Some were sexy, bordering on slutty and some were traditional, sensible and some even had masks hiding their wearers identity from those people around them.

Robert Casters had gone to the party to try and clear his head after what happened earlier in his police cruiser. It was almost like a dream and even now he wasn't 100% it had happened. That last look Ria had shot him as she went into her house, uncertain, confused, as if she hadn't known why she had fucked him either. He knocked back his second vodka shot and reached for a beer. He was dressed as Zorro tonight, an odd choice for a cop maybe, dressing as a vigilante, but Ellie had said he looked good in the black boots, pants, silk shirt and cape. He had worn the mask to start with but found it felt uncomfortable so he had pocketed it, but still had the wide brimmed mexican style hat and sword.

The owner of the house, Marcus Slattery was 62 years old, a happily married man who despite his age had managed to maintain his health and body thanks to his work in construction. Broad shouldered, slim in the waist and still having all his hair even if it was grey now he was known around town as the man to go to for anything you needed if your house or garden needed repair. His wife Sarah was equally as nice and caring about the town and its people. She too had kept her body and although younger than Marcus at 58, had long flowing black hair still and quite firm 34c breasts. Although both were more than happily married and had never cheated or wandered, Sarah admitted to herself that she did enjoy the looks she sometimes got from men around town. Tonight Marcus had dressed as Dracula in flowing cape and a tux with fake fangs and Sarah was dressed as the Bride of Dracula, slightly more sexy, with a red and black corset that showed off her cleavage, a long ankle length skirt with two long slit in the side up to her hips and thigh high stiletto boots.

Both of the parties hosts made the rounds offering food and drink and just chatting to friends and town folk as the music played in the background.
 
Ria had been enjoying herself tonight at the party. She had a few cups of punch unaware of the alcohol that someone had spiked it with. Her costume had been sensible a dress, a red hooded cape , ankle boots and lace gloves. She hadn't meant to be sexy at all but they way it hugged her body she came off like it. She had her mother's figure slim yet curvy and she had always tried hiding it because she hadn't wanted to upset her parents.

She eyed the Zorro costume Robert was wearing and thought he had looked really good in it but then her eyes skimmed the room and landed on the host of the party Mr. Slattery. Looking at the older man and his wife you would think the two were in their mid-late forties but they were in their 50's and 60's and in amazing shape. She smiled at the couple and blushed seeing a few eyes wandering over her costume including Mr. Flattery.

"Stay away Ria! You've sinned enough earlier for the rest of your life..what would people think if you kept sleeping around with married men?!" She scolded herself then was brought out of her thoughts feeling an arm wrap around her waist and spin her around.

She gasped surprised and looked up into her ex Scott "Scottie" Bauer's green eyes.

"Hey gorgeous enjoying the party?" He said obviously having had some drinks. He was older than her by 3 years so he was 21 now and she hadn't known her been back from college.

She blushed stepping back a little and gave him a small smile. She was happy to see him it had been 4 years since she had seen him and they had left things on a good note. She was happy for his distraction because her mind had been wandering to the sinful dreams she had and more thoughts about sleeping with others.

She hugged him tightly relieved "Scottie! I had no idea you were coming oing back...how come you didn't call or Facebook message me? We could've grabbed some fries and shakes at the diner like we used to" she giggled remembering what fun they had when they were together. She was sad for weeks when her stepfather made her breakup with him after catching them making out in her bedroom a few weeks before he had to go to college. It had broken both of their hearts but they agreed it would be ok and that they would always remain friends no matter what.

She pulled back blushing knowing she could tell him anything and he wouldn't judge her. She was going to talk about her dreams and thoughts since yesterday because she felt like she hadnt been acting like herself and it scared her a bit.

"Scottie can we talk?" She said softly and grabbed his hand pulling him behind her as she took them outside to the gazebo in the backyard so they could speak privately.
 
Last edited:
"Sure." Scottie said letting her lead him outside.

The gazebo was a permanent feature of the garden, built by Slattery himself it consisted of four thick wooden corner supports and a grey tiled roof. The ground beneath was flagged with grey and white paving stones and in the centre was a flame pit for BBQ's although tonight it just had glowing embers which gave off some heat for anyone close by. Two benches sat at either end of the open sided gazebo and a few garden lights gave them some illumination as Ria led Scottie under the roof of the structure. As they walked he couldn't help admiring her costume and how good she looked in it. It hugged her in all the right places and those ankle boots made her legs look incredible. He had always regretted not being closer with Ria, he loved her a lot and although they had parted as friends he still held a torch for her. He was dating on and off at college, but he had found all the girls he met their he sized up against his memory of Ria. His family were no where near as religious or strict which had caused a friction between Scottie and Ria's parents and when her step dad had found them making out, the furthest they had ever gone, Scottie knew it was over between them, that her parents would never let them have any sort of relationship.

One reason he hadn't told her of his arrival back in town had been to maybe surprise her and it seemed he had succeeded at that at least. Marcus Slattery had invited him to the party when his parents had told him Scottie was going to be in town, but the young man hadn't known if his ex would be here or not, just prayed she might. But something was bothering her, he could see that much. They had dated for a while before the fateful night of being caught and he liked to think he knew the innocent young girl better than most people. Taking her hands in his, he turned her to face him, looking down into her pretty face. He had gone with an Aquaman costume tonight, skintight green spandex leggings and a skin tight yellow spandex top with short sleeves. Both showed his body to perfection and as he worked out he had a lot to show. He had considered wearing a jockstrap with the costume, but the man who sold it to him had told him it was designed to support the crotch and he wouldn't need one. Now he wasn't entirely sure that had been a good idea. More than a few girls and women had been smiling at him, checking him out as he moved through the party.

Ria, whats wrong?" He finally asked softly.
 
Ria had liked their relationship because they had always been open and honest with each other, they were best friends and she hoped it would remain that way despite their parents disagreements. She knew how his parents felt about hers although they had loved Ria and treated her kindly like she was their family. Scottie mom had even joked that they would be married one day. She smiled sadly her heart squeezing slightly at how hard their breakup had been and even after all those years apart she still did have some feelings for him and hid them so it wouldn't be awkward between them.

She looked Scottie up and down in his costume. He had gotten more muscular during college and he had matured. Scottie had looked even more handsome than he had before and her body was slightly reacting to that.

She cleared her throat and tried focusing her mind on what she came out here to tell him and not how close he was to her and how good he smelled. She looked away a bit and he turned her head back to him looking into her eyes.

Her eyes welled up with tears.

He pulled her in hugging her " Ria,what's wrong?" He asked

" Scottie...I feel like I'm losing myself" she said as slow tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Yesterday night I had come from Michael Harris in school Halloween party with Roxy and Ann and they dared me to go into the woods for Ten minutes . When I went inside I was scared and nervous but you know how stubborn I can be when I'm determined and I had to prove them both wrong that I wasn't afraid"she chuckled lightly and sniffled.

" The deeper I went into the wood...the more confused and lost I became so I sat down under a tree and I dozed off. I had this strange dream about a man... He claimed he was a wizard and he tied me up to the tree with vines.I was scared of what he was going to do to me but then I became relaxed and we umm.. We had sex in the forest Scottie. It had felt so real I had looked around for signs when I woke up and there were none at all. The sheriff deputy took me home and then i began having more dreams of sex Scottie to the point when i woke up my underwear was damp..its sinful..i dont know whats happening to me" she said softly and looked up at him and then his lips sighing.

"I don't know what to do..where do you think these dreams are coming from? What do you think?" She said blushing deeper wondering if she had shared too much about her sex dreams.
 
Scottie listened quietly, intently. He had known Ria many years, since they were young, and he had never seen her this upset over something like a dream. She had always felt grounded to him, one of many reasons he had fallen in love with her. Her religion had meant so much to her, God, the bible, believing in a greater good. He had thought it had given her mental resolve stronger than anyone he knew. But these dreams must have been really bad ... or really good he considered, if they were having this effect on her. He squeezed her hands softly then lifted his fingers to gently wipe her tars away with his thumb as he smiled at her.

"Ria, they are just dreams. Your 18 now, a young woman, but your body is still changing ..." He laughed softly realising he was talking like his mom would have. "All I'm saying is that it's not unusual for a girl to have these thoughts, even one as innocent and God fearing as you."

He hugged her to him, his chin resting on top of her head, his strong arms around her and holding her tight, his hands flat on her back. She smelled so good, he had forgotten how good she felt in his arms. He began to rub her back softly.

"Don't give the dreams another thought. The night in the woods you were scared and it was Halloween, your mind probably conjured all that together with maybe how your body is changing? It's not weird that would hold over to the next day, you were still in shock perhaps." He suggested gently, trying to reassure her, positive that it was nothing to worry about.

Statham, listened to the boys words and laughed softly ... ohh, if only he knew his precious little ex-girlfriend had thrown herself at a married policeman and got fucked hard in the squad car ... what would Scottie think of this pure and innocent girl then. He watched through Ria's eyes, felt what her body felt, felt the hard bodied young man holding her tight in that skintight revealing costume. Doesn't he look good, Ria ... so tall, strong, masculine. Look at that cock bulge, he is soft and yet its so obvious ... you never got to see it did you ... such a regret ...
 

"Don't give the dreams another thought. The night in the woods you were scared and it was Halloween, your mind probably conjured all that together with maybe how your body is changing? It's not weird that would hold over to the next day, you were still in shock perhaps."
he said to her.

Ria gave a small smile hearing his words and felt guilty thinking about how hard Deputy Casters had taken her in his car earlier and knew she couldn't stomach the thought of ever telling Scottie that. She thought maybe he was right...maybe her hormones were taking control of her right now which was why she was so horny.

She felt his hard body against her and leaned into him as he held her remembering the old times when he did this whenever she was upset about something whether it be school or her parents. He was always there for her.

She knew she was attracted to him and her body was reacting to him." Hormones Ria...they're just your hormones making you want to see Scottie naked right now...
Your Friends!
" She said scolding herself trying to fight the urges.

She blushed moving away slightly and controlled her breath hearing the lustful thoughts at the back of her mind. She couldn't fuck Scottie not out in the open like this .. not like this. She had wanted things to be special when she imagined it would happen with Scottie.

She looked into his concerned and caring eyes " Your right Scottie..you always know what to say" she said and smiled

She held his hand and chuckled " I guess I'm being silly huh? For a moment I thought I was was possessed by something back in that woods" she laughed not knowing how right she was.

"Let's stay out here Scottie..I missed you and we have a lot of catching up to do" she giggled
 
"Possessed?" Scottie grinned taking her hand and guiding her to one of the benches where he sat them both down. "This is Halloween, not a horror movie, Ria."

He winked, teasing her, his smile letting her know that. He slipped his arm around her shoulders as they sat together in front of the fire pit, it's warmth fighting the chill in the air, the noise of the party inside the house close but not interrupting their time together.

"Well, I am not all wise, you know, I make mistake ... but believe me I will always have your best interests to heart, you know that right? I will always be your friend." He pulled her into a hug.

Something wasn't right ... she had succumbed to his suggestions of the Police Officer so readily earlier, he had thought he had her under his sway ... but now he felt resistance. Statham frowned, why, why with this boy. There was nothing special about him that Statham, could feel. He felt Ria's love for the boy but that was nothing, an emotional chemical reaction, it wouldn't interfere with his control of her. He tried again. Feel how strong his arms are around you, Ria ... his body so close to yours, look down, see his bulge, he wants you, he needs you ... reach out ... touch him!

"So ..." Scotties began with a kind smile. "Whats been happening in sleepy old Marketsville while I was away in the big city?"
 
Ria smiled as he hugged her and nodded "I know Scottie...I'll always be your friend too Scottie..You were my best friend and I don't want that to change despite how our parents feel about one another." She said remembering her parents ridiculous feud with his.

She grinned as he asked her what's been happening here in town since he had been away. She explained that she had joined the cheer team in school, she was ahead in all of her classes, she had been thinking about school out of town but knew her parents would probably not approve.

" Besides all that the town has been pretty much the same Scottie.. Not much happens. Then only big thing that has happened is our- I mean the diner in town got bigger and we have a new mall.. maybe we can hang out tomorrow after school "She said hoping he would and pushing the thoughts of how good he felt touching her and how good he looked in his costume .

" I like this costume by the way" she grinned knowing how much he enjoyed comics " Aquaman has always been one of my favorites " she said
 
Back
Top