Working out at the gym

I like the feeling when I'm at the pool after doing a lot of laps. Liek you just seem more tuned into to everything around you. It's fun.

Maybe its the constant contrast of air and water? I know the feeling
 
I use the imagery of sex while working out to make me work harder. I imagine fucking a friend's ass while on one machine. I imagine receiving a blowjob while doing my sit ups. I fantasize about fucking someone's mouth on another workout. It's amazing that I actually don't get an embarrassing growth while I work out. But I do channel that sexual energy into the workout. Consequently, I'm in the best shape of my life in years. :)

How do you NOT get an "embarrassing growth" while thinking about that??!
 
I find most guys at my gym fall into 2 categories. Either more interested in showing off and are high on themselves like they're god's gift to women or kind of pervy. I usually just do my thing but find myself checking out the other gals. :)

L:rose:
 
Leigh,
How about the one who are in the gym to train and go home? I usually go in with headphones music blasting, lift heavy and go home. I rarely say hello to anyone, can't say that I don't look at hot girls, especially when I am done and I am just stretching.
 
Yeah, they do. My time is limited to under one hour four times per week. I am usually in and out, business as usual.
 
Yeah, they do. My time is limited to under one hour four times per week. I am usually in and out, business as usual.

Except when you're stretching and "checking out hot girls"... right? :)

I was actually kidding. Obviously most people are there to take care of business! I'm not trying to meet anyone at the gym or make friends. I just have my dirty thoughts...that except for you guys I keep to myself.
 
Guilty as charged!! You have to stretch the legs and back after squatting and deadlifting right? Whatever happens to be in front of my eyes is not my fault. Haha.

I have dirty thoughts too, but keep them for outside the gym, like here.
 
I originally joined to hire a personal trainer for a month to kick my ass back into shape after I was sick. I mostly work out at home. I have a good elliptical, hubby has a Bowflex and I also stretch and use a heavy bag a lot.
The gym is a good mix, a couple of times a week.

L:rose:
 
I always get worked up after a work out at home a
Gym or park. The gym is a good change of pace but when it's packed too many are interested in picking up
 
There was this guy at my gym that would continuously keep an eye contact with himself in the mirror, then flex and snap selfies, made faces too haha
 
Last edited:
I love it when someone next to me makes noises, moans and groans during bench presses etc. Makes me imagine what he would sound like if he were on top of me.
 
How do you NOT get an "embarrassing growth" while thinking about that??!

SunDevilGirl, Some of us can control whether we get hard or not in those situations. I also know, I can take care of myself later. :) I enjoy my post workout orgasm...
 
Lately I get more and more aroused by working out at the gym. I always knew I felt better and often my sex drive was stronger when I exercise but lately it’s turned into something more.

My heart pounding, sweating, rapid breaths and the body movement of cardio exercise has turned into foreplay. I find myself excited by the sound of weights clanking, men grunting as they lift and watching women on treadmills in front of me as I look for panty lines (I’ve turned into that person and I hate myself a bit for it).

Last week there was a guy on an elliptical machine right next to me. He somehow managed to fling his sweat onto my arm. In any other situation I would have wanted to retch if a stranger’s sweat landed on my bare skin but instead I couldn’t even make eye contact for him to apologize because I was so turned on.

Anyone else get turned on at the gym or while exercising?


I can get really turned on at the gym...I have to watch it though... I tend to start having a growing problem ;);) I've started working out at home....truthfully. I don't wear much clothing.

One thing I miss about the gym...all the different shapes and size of people training. from the beginner to the Over- obsessed Gym Rat... what I had noticed the most...Is, when the beginners have made it past the pain and agony stage. They're noticing the hard work, progress, some of that fat has fallen off. They've been to the sporting goods store, their comfortable in more form fitting and revealing clothing.. This doesn't stop or hold back nipples... or the yoga pants that ride up between her butt-cheeks...and the sexist...how those yoga pants show the outline of her pussy...

I think that is the visual stimulation that starts my testosterone flowing... I also think, in my opinion, all the training supplements have assisted in my arousal
 
At the gym just have the music blasting in my ears so I don't listen to the idiot gym rats trying to hit on every woman there. I admire the amazing women there, but only talk to people I already know or if the woman starts the conversation.
 
At the gym just have the music blasting in my ears so I don't listen to the idiot gym rats trying to hit on every woman there. I admire the amazing women there, but only talk to people I already know or if the woman starts the conversation.


Sounds exactly like me. I like to blast Metallica, AC/DC and alike. Nothing like some old school rock to make you want to lift heavy.
 
There's nothing like working out and glancing at the mirror and seeing a fit sexy body working on machines next to you. Always motivating, but being at the gym is about building the tension, not hitting on everything that moves in a pair of tight yoga pants!
 
There's nothing like working out and glancing at the mirror and seeing a fit sexy body working on machines next to you. Always motivating, but being at the gym is about building the tension, not hitting on everything that moves in a pair of tight yoga pants!



Wish everyone felt like that, just enjoyed the tension ! Some think if you're eyeballing them, you'd better take it somewhere outside of the gym with them, or else !
 
Except when you're stretching and "checking out hot girls"... right? :)

I was actually kidding. Obviously most people are there to take care of business! I'm not trying to meet anyone at the gym or make friends. I just have my dirty thoughts...that except for you guys I keep to myself.


You're not alone. I do find myself checking out the girls and imagining many different things. That one leg machine that spreads the legs wide apart and then back together? Doing crunches bent over that one device? How can I not think dirty thoughts? I do think the sexual energy it creates pushes me harder (no pun intended) through my workout.

What can I say? SunDevilGirl, you know first hand that the women out here in AZ are exceptionally attractive.
 
Back
Top