Now That Intrigued Is Certified and Dying...

intrigued said:
Since I can't bear to talk to that decomposing pile of slime anymore---I just want it known that you don't die from treated depression.

And what, Lance, am I supposed to be ashamed now that I spoke of my depression? Sorry sicko, there is NO SHAME in depression.

who's the decomposing pile of slime?

Lasher said:
I think her illness is effecting her sense of humor.

So sorry, Mr. Perfect/King of Lit, etc, but it's hard to feel any humor right now.

Show me something funny and I'll give it go. Just don't go including my life, which once again, Lance has gone digging up because he's so fucking obsessed with me. None of it is funny, OK?

Taltos said:
Some things never change. You are now, as you have always been, a bitter, sad little man and a truly evil person.

Thank you...you beat me to it.

You are an ass, Lance.

I think you've proven time and time again that you have no shame, Intrigued.

But this thread's not about you.

It's about Trail...fuck, he married You...and face it, you're hardly the poster grrl for Healthy & Normal, right?

And look at your son...he's cutting himself AND picking out your Lit AV's???

This is the guy you like to watch jerk off, right?

I have no idea why Trail would allow himself to be suckered by trash like you.

But when he turns up chopped up in a freezer some day, at least we'll know who to look for.

intrigued said:
Since I can't bear to talk to that decomposing pile of slime anymore---I just want it known that you don't die from treated depression.

And what, Lance, am I supposed to be ashamed now that I spoke of my depression? Sorry sicko, there is NO SHAME in depression.

intrigued said:
So sorry, Mr. Perfect/King of Lit, etc, but it's hard to feel any humor right now.

Show me something funny and I'll give it go. Just don't go including my life, which once again, Lance has gone digging up because he's so fucking obsessed with me. None of it is funny, OK?

We're surrounded by idiots...don't worry about them.

Feel better soon. :rose:

Who, Intrigued? Yeah, she's a waste...but it's not about her.

It's about saving Trail.

Lancecastor said:
Who, Intrigued? Yeah, she's a waste...but it's not about her.

It's about saving Trail.

Oh, I see. It's all about Trail. Obsess much? What is it with you and Intrigued?

What happened to Trail anyway?

Did he ever really exist?

If he does/did...can you imagine the hell his life must be?

Purple Haze said:
Boy, a guy misses a lot around here...

Not much, just updates:

Taltos is Intrigued's latest cybersex partner;

Her son is now into self-mutilation..who could blame him;

He's also picking her nudie avs for Lit, so I assume she's still blowing him;

She's on 5 different meds for depression, anxiety and other undisclosed mental illnesses;

She's also got a smoking related illness she's not ready to talk about yet, though she's hinting at cancer, probably for sympathy, probably fabricated.

Those are the high points.

poor Trail.

Lance, once again you further remind me of what a pathetic composition of molecules you are. Hey, at least she was woman enough to get help for her depression, what's your excuse?

HeavyStick said:
By page 3 this will be a *bratmiascat62* thread.
It's been a while, why not?

Has everyone forgotten that this site specializes in fiction?

Mia62 said:
Isn't it positively amazing??? Especially cause none of it is true.

While Lance does put his "spin" on things, I also don't think you can say NONE of it is true. You must not have read the quotes of Intrigued's own words.

Cheyenne said:
While Lance does put his "spin" on things, I also don't think you can say NONE of it is true. You must not have read the quotes of Intrigued's own words.

And you'll notice that everyone is following the script perfectly.

breakwall said:
And you'll notice that everyone is following the script perfectly.

Exactly! You could sell tickets to the show.

Back