!!!jets!!!

ThisIsHero

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 30, 2013
Posts
600
This is just a thread I started after meeting someone on here who blew my mind with how much of an interest in this topic she had. Her knowledge base rivaled mine and I have never had so much fun talking about this particular topic than I did then. So...

Jets and airplanes, tell me everything you know about them. Your favorite jet/plane and why.

This is a thread I could seriously stay in and talk about all damn day and night...ya know...If life, working, eating, sleeping and sex weren't so demanding. Actually, I think sex and this thread would balance out just fine. ;)
 
WaterJets....can be fun!




8ef7d0171d6742326187699fc559377b.jpg
 
Last edited:
f-22.jpeg

The best frigging fighter jet in the world right now. The F-22 Raptor. If I could fly one of these just once, I'd smile for 3 years straight.
 
https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0EKdeAnDb5yAuREM94D4zhY7gbA56Gxutw-wQS_ZTVETvz8Qt
Fur-Coat.jpg
035b2ab61d935a67af33c7b3370971d2.jpg
 
Hold on there GFY.......Joe Namath and Farrah Fawcett were, like, an item in '80 or '81? Not just a publicity thing in that shaving commercial from '73?:confused:
 
Last edited:
I don't really have a thing for jets. I like them just fine, but they aren't as cool as trains or ships.

But here's a bit of Johnny trivia: I've been trying to get my pilot's license for about 30 years now. I've done the ground school three times, but then something comes up and I never get around to the flight part.

I've resolved to finally get it in 2014 (the license, not muff).
 
Last edited:
OMG! I know who Jetman is. Yvess Rossy, creator of his Fusion Man jetpack. What I would give to fly that thing. Every movement you make affects how it flies. I may have to settle for a squirrel suit though since jetpacks of his particular make and model are kinda limited to two for the time being.

View attachment 1329542

I'll tell you what. I've got one of those; I'm not using it anymore. It's yours.
 
I don't shit about jets but I think that flying a jet fighter has to be the most awesome of experiences.
 
Back
Top