What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh

tumblr_ml98qzpIEF1s6jlobo1_500.jpg

Um, wow. They really posted that interview. I'm flattered and slightly embarrassed because there are many other people to be interviewing right now.
Wait...what? Did I see you on CNN today, and not know it? Damn!

So tired of giving and seeming to be unappreciated until it's convenient.
You changed your AV...if you're looking for company to do shots, I'm here. and I TOTALLY appreciate you. :cool:

Spending late morning and early afternoon sailing is just what I needed, sometimes that guy I know has good ideas

Me too...

Today I got my first speeding ticket EVER ...I am so bummed out...There goes my perfect driving record...

It was right in the area of town called the speed trap...I am always so extra careful there...Darn it...and he was a grump no less...Not even one smile...

I guess my lack of sleep is catching up and I am not so focused...

:rolleyes:

Me too...

Today I got my first speeding ticket EVER ...I am so bummed out...There goes my perfect driving record...

It was right in the area of town called the speed trap...I am always so extra careful there...Darn it...and he was a grump no less...Not even one smile...

:( Bummer! Maybe you can take the class that keeps it off your record. (If they have it where you live) I'll send happy sleep thoughts your way! :rose:

Me too...

That sucks, BC! Haven't had one in almost twenty years....but I took that class and it dropped off my record.

For those wondering about GGGB...shes got pneumonia ...taking stuff for it but pretty sick..so your prayers are welcomed for her..

I offered to go be her nursemaid, but im not wearing the outfit...i dont have the legs for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back