♂♂♀ Your Favorite Bisexual Pics♀♀♂

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is good to have a moral compus, I was posting what I saw from the other pages guess it was wrong, I have removed those pictures I posted, sorry if it offended anyone. Thanks for the helpful suggestion. Txboyalone :kiss:
Post them as a link; then no problem.

It is good to have a moral compus, I was posting what I saw from the other pages guess it was wrong, I have removed those pictures I posted, sorry if it offended anyone. Thanks for the helpful suggestion. Txboyalone :kiss:

No, no, don't get me wrong, no one was offended, and I'm really sad that it was necessary to take the pictures down, but Lit has rules about posting pictures directly to the threads, and unfortunately, one of those rules has to do with sexual activity.

I've been subscribed to a couple other threads over the last year or two that just suddenly disappeared because there were too many pictures that violated the site's rules regarding showing sexual activity in posts. As I said, I really hate to have to curtail someone's enthusiasm, and I really, REALLY hate that the pictures had to go away, but I just wanted to make sure that the thread didn't disappear like several others have.

It's an unfortunate hassle that the kinds of pictures you were putting up need to be handled from an outside source. There'd be a lot more participation in the posting of pictures, I think, if it wasn't necessary, but Lit also needs to follow rules to remain the site it is, I'm sure...

The moderators monitor in different ways, from what I understand. However, each has a criteria they need to follow. They let things slide for a while (at least it seems that way), but eventually, they need to bring the hammer down. I'm just attempting to make sure the hammer doesn't come down on this thread.

I don't know what else to say to assure you it's nothing personal, and I'm not trying to be a "moral compass." Heck, if I was being moral, I don't know that I'd be enjoying these pictures nearly as much as I have been...

Last edited:
No, no, don't get me wrong, no one was offended, and I'm really sad that it was necessary to take the pictures down, but Lit has rules about posting pictures directly to the threads, and unfortunately, one of those rules has to do with sexual activity.

I've been subscribed to a couple other threads over the last year or two that just suddenly disappeared because there were too many pictures that violated the site's rules regarding showing sexual activity in posts. As I said, I really hate to have to curtail someone's enthusiasm, and I really, REALLY hate that the pictures had to go away, but I just wanted to make sure that the thread didn't disappear like several others have.

It's an unfortunate hassle that the kinds of pictures you were putting up need to be handled from an outside source. There'd be a lot more participation in the posting of pictures, I think, if it wasn't necessary, but Lit also needs to follow rules to remain the site it is, I'm sure...

The moderators monitor in different ways, from what I understand. However, each has a criteria they need to follow. They let things slide for a while (at least it seems that way), but eventually, they need to bring the hammer down. I'm just attempting to make sure the hammer doesn't come down on this thread.

I don't know what else to say to assure you it's nothing personal, and I'm not trying to be a "moral compass." Heck, if I was being moral, I don't know that I'd be enjoying these pictures nearly as much as I have been...

Hey it is not a problem, I have a dozen other places that I post pictures to, it is just a pain to have to open a link ever time I want to look at a picture. I will just avoid this thread from now on. Don't worry about it I am sure you are correct. I am out of here.
txboyalone

Hey it is not a problem, I have a dozen other places that I post pictures to, it is just a pain to have to open a link ever time I want to look at a picture. I will just avoid this thread from now on. Don't worry about it I am sure you are correct. I am out of here.
txboyalone

Sorry, gang.

Sorry, Tex...

Would love to be in the position of the one kissing, caressing, holding her.....and then alternating with that thick-cocked study opening her....Love this one!

Feeling good ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back