What does it feel like when he cums in your mouth?

CDStacy

Virgin
His hot, hard, throbbing cock is in your mouth. He pumps faster and harder. His shaft swells and releases as he groans with pleasure and spasms with delight.

What does it feel like?
:devil::kiss:

His hot, hard, throbbing cock is in your mouth. He pumps faster and harder. His shaft swells and releases as he groans with pleasure and spasms with delight.

What does it feel like?
With you Heaven I bet

By in large, just as you described it. For me it is exquisitely hot and gives me a sense of empowerment. To feel him tense up, his cock swelling, that low animal like grunt followed by his cum erupting in my mouth. The taste and consistency of it are something I never tire of. :heart:

how does it feel?

Delicious squirting warmth...hitting the roof of my mouth and jetting over my tongue. I love it!

Wow, has been a real fantasy of mine to feel a woman take all of me down !! Super hot thread I will keep checking back for sure on this one.

Last edited:

What does it feel like?

When we were younger, he came so suddenly and with so much volume that it was as if my mouth just instantaneously filled with semen. Now, in our fifties, I can feel each individual squirt. Both have their allure.

;)

Sometimes it hits the back of your throat and gags you. Sometimes it pounds the roof of your mouth and sometimes it just oozes out and the only way you can tell is when you taste it. Sometimes it is a lot and sometimes you wonder if he faked it because you couldn't feel anything when he nutted and you can't taste anything either. I have never received a load I couldn't hold in my mouth. Not even close.

What does it feel like?
sissy has a sense of aw and wonderment as sissy's mouth fills with warmth and then panic, trying to suck it all down without missing a drop of the wonderful goop.

I don't know if this is a good comparison, but it kind of feels like drinking a milkshake in spurts, only if the milkshake was really hot.

I didn't notice a taste, but the feeling is really weird.

The feeling

Lays back, my eyes rolled back into my head, caressing your hair n neck :devil:

It's okay, but just a bit sickening.

That's one reason (but not the only one), when it comes to oral sex, I prefer women.

It's okay, but just a bit sickening.

That's one reason (but not the only one), when it comes to oral sex, I prefer women.

Must say i do like oral with a woman also, but it is a nice feeling when he cums in your mouth a sudden warm spurt than a taste that can be different each day,,,,,

Starts with......

Him grunting or moaning then thrusting into my mouth more or his fingers tighten on my head. Then the feeling of my mouth filling with hot and tasty fluid. Never too much. Then using my hands on the shaft trying to squeeze out and cum left inside him.

Hi,

Great thread :)

I find it sooo hot to let a guy cum in my mouth when I know its something that he REALLY wants!

occassionaly the guy demands I not spill a drop. Sometimes when I am in a very playful mood I purposefully let some leak out and drip down my chin and neck just to see what he will do! lol

Lilly

Hi,

Great thread :)

I find it sooo hot to let a guy cum in my mouth when I know its something that he REALLY wants!

occassionaly the guy demands I not spill a drop. Sometimes when I am in a very playful mood I purposefully let some leak out and drip down my chin and neck just to see what he will do! lol

Lilly

Ahh! The sexy chin tittie drips! Something to clean up!

That few seconds just before ejaculated. Where his shafts and head swells suddenly and the rhythmic pulsing as the first stream hits my tongue, roof of my mouth, or back of my throat. Then there's the reaction directly from him, the twitching legs, the gasping or moaning, grabbing my hair and the hard thrusting of his hips. I love it all so much.

Oh I am so glad I checked back on this thread, lots of lucky guys out there, just love the descriptions, everyone is posting, really gets my creativity going do not need pictures just the thought of me swelling and then releasing sometimes like described I will shoot twice real fast and then succumb to the pleasure, but just the image of a woman taking all of me down as I release , at the very top of my orgasm ...please keep them coming loving all of the threads thank you ladies.

I shouldn't spend my morning in bed reading this forum lol. Makes me wish I wasn't alone here. Anyways back to the topic. I love the feeling when he is cumming. I like to press my tongue to the underside of his shaft and feel the pulse/twitch as it shoots up his shaft, and also the little thrusts he does while cumming. Oh and of course the moan/grunt/shortness of breath or whatever other sound he makes. I always like wondering and the surprise of if he is going to explode or drip.

That few seconds just before ejaculated. Where his shafts and head swells suddenly and the rhythmic pulsing as the first stream hits my tongue, roof of my mouth, or back of my throat. Then there's the reaction directly from him, the twitching legs, the gasping or moaning, grabbing my hair and the hard thrusting of his hips. I love it all so much.

When he tells you that he is going to cum and is unsure what I will do. I tighten my lips around his cock and increase my pace letting him know to cum in my mouth. Instant swelling of his cock!!!

In my experience, there is a great variety of feelings. I have sucked guys who I did not realize they had cum until I felt their cum in my mouth. With other guys, I could feel them stiffen, throb, etc. and then feel the cum spurt. I prefer the later and preferably a guy willing to tell me where he is at so I can enjoy his enjoyment and prepare to take him all the way. I remember one guy that I felt his cock pulse and then about 30 seconds later, I felt a gusher erupt in my mouth. Unfortunately he was only a one time thing so I do not now if that was normal for him. I like to think I was just that good. LOL For me it is mostly about knowing that my guy is enjoying himself and of course the fact that he is going to owe me later.

Back