L0stlilkitten strikes back

Wonderful :eek:)

These are lovely pictures you have shared with us so far. I love the sepia and black & white tones. And I like the one from your POV most! I may have to stay tuned to see what comes next.

this is what i get for working too much i miss the return of one of my favorites damn damn damn and welcome back

So one of my major fetishes is age play and being a "little girl" :cattail:

Last edited:

"Little girl" is fine, but age play sort of scares me. It's not that I don't see where you're coming from, it's just that I think it's best to not even bring that one up. You never know what you'll end up attracting.

"Little girl" is fine, but age play sort of scares me. It's not that I don't see where you're coming from, it's just that I think it's best to not even bring that one up. You never know what you'll end up attracting.

To each their own:D
We each have our things that get us off and being cute and Daddy's little one gets me hot.
Especially when he whispers in my ear what he is going to do to me for being a naughty little girl.:heart::heart:

Last edited:
We each have our things that get us off and being cute and Daddy's little one gets me hot.
Especially when he whispers in my ear what he is going to do to me for being a naughty little girl.:heart::heart:

You go girl! That's hot! Love your thread! :heart:

Great pics...the one with you wearing glasses is a fave...:D

*pounces on you* Welcum back Kitty! You've been missed!

Hope all is well gorgeous. Loving the pics, as usual! :rose:

Looks like daddy's little girl has been taking some naughty pics. . .someone wants a spanking :devil:

attachment.php

I would gladly be your daddy and punish you for being such a naughty little girl

ewww yucky rainy day and to top it off I have to work tonight :(
Oh well I have some time to kill:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oh, M, G!

Got the next pics showing those toes curling to the wand action?

You are quite stunning, darling, and really you have an amazing eye for the sexy.

Back