What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
scheherazade_79 said:
I've got to go to a fancy dress party as Trinity from the Matrix soon. I bought some styling gel last night, and decided to play around with it this morning.

Guess what???????

I'VE GIVEN MYSELF A MOHICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nana: :D :nana:

dare ya to go to school like that...!
x
V

ps- try this
hippie_20Flower_20Power.jpg

Mood: varying between goofy and pissed off (depending on what the kids are doing).
I could be writing, the kids are outside, but no, I'm writing silly posts and goofing off instead.
When I do start to write the kids will come inside and want something...

starrkers said:
Mood: varying between goofy and pissed off (depending on what the kids are doing).
I could be writing, the kids are outside, but no, I'm writing silly posts and goofing off instead.
When I do start to write the kids will come inside and want something...
*Shuts up*

Morning all.........It's only 5.30 here in the love shack, but I'm still slightly discombobulated from travelling, hit the sleep wall again last night around 10 which is waaayyyyy early for me, fell asleep almost immediately, was awoken at least twice by the idiot train horns rushing past the end of the Love Shack Estate, and now, after over 7 hours sleep, I'm awake and raring to go. 7 hours is a really good night for me....so now, I'm sitting in the kitchen, in a half light, desperately trying to be quiet so I don't wake anyone. I have tea, I have my lappie, I have a book. I'm fine.

Hope everyone in Britland is having a good day.....plenty of good weather..and I want to see how Zade looked when she finally went to school.

EL.....a novel?? I'm truly impressed....I can't even rouse myself to write/work on/finish/start a short story.

Love Shack eh! Must be nice to flit from one continent to another... lol just kidding!
Glad to see you back on our side of the world.

My Mood, I must gloat, I am FINISHED school today!!! One full year of dealing with mood swings and immature 17-36 yr old students (Two guys 45 and 50 yrs old too) Nothing on the job search yet, still sending off resumes.

Will see you more often Monday
have a great one!
C

matriarch said:
EL.....a novel?? I'm truly impressed....I can't even rouse myself to write/work on/finish/start a short story.

<cough>
I got the impression she was *reading* a novel...
I might be wrong though and if I am, then count me impressed, too :D
x
V

Fallenfromgrace said:

Exactly.

Still impressed.

The household is starting to rouse....I'm going to absent myself while Lucky and Vella get their day sorted....kids for school, Lucky to school.....ang get out of the way.

See you all later.

Last edited:
*yawn*

*stretch*

I'm up. I'm not overly enthusiastic about it, but I am up. One more psych class and that 'should' be it for the semester. This coming week is chock full of end-module exams and presentations, etc. Next week will be all final exams, exit exams, and STRESS! Then I'll be finished until August. I wonder if my sanity will still be intact then.

Blah. Enough about that.

Let's talk about the fun stuff. Had a great time yesterday afternoon. Chilling out on the patio, drinking cold beer, watching kids and dogs play, and cooking chicken on the grill with great friends. It felt so good, and I can't wait for everyone else to arrive. This old house breathes more like home with every extra person in it. Oddest thing.

impressive said:
I can't WAIT to hear the trains again. :)

Oh you will.........frequently. 3 last night, which I didn't expect. The one at 4 I kind of got used to, but they snuck in some extras last night. Bastards!!

EL said:
Working on a big ass novel -one of the 3 I have from NaNo- I'm going to finish one of these buggers if it kills me *L*

;)

Sorry - I saw the bit where it said 'one of the 3 I have from NaNo' and assumed that was like... a books tore or something... put it down to a blonde moment?
x
V

Vermilion said:
Sorry - I saw the bit where it said 'one of the 3 I have from NaNo' and assumed that was like... a books tore or something... put it down to a blonde moment?
x
V

NaNo=National Novel Writing Month.

You'll be expected to join the madness this coming November. Consider yourself forewarned. ;)

cloudy said:
NaNo=National Novel Writing Month.

You'll be expected to join the madness this coming November. Consider yourself forewarned. ;)

<quivers>

it's not that I don't want to, but I just can't seem to prolong any of my stories to that extent... :(
x
V

Vermilion said:
<quivers>

it's not that I don't want to, but I just can't seem to prolong any of my stories to that extent... :(
x
V

I still have two unfinished NaNo novels rattling around on my hard drive. I'll finish them one day, I suppose. It's 50,000 words in 30 days, so a novella, really, but one of mine will go way, way beyond that if I ever get it finished.

cloudy said:
I still have two unfinished NaNo novels rattling around on my hard drive. I'll finish them one day, I suppose. It's 50,000 words in 30 days, so a novella, really, but one of mine will go way, way beyond that if I ever get it finished.

I think the longest I've managed is about 8,000 words. Seriously.

I have an idea for a novel, but I'm completely stumped as to how to spin it out that much!
Maybe I need more crises... I tend to use the sex as my main motivation for things happening and the idea I have isn;t an erotic novel which means i have to find some driving events to replace the sex...
x
V

ps- anyone mind reading the first 2,000 words and tell me if it's interesting? (jk)

Vermilion said:
I think the longest I've managed is about 8,000 words. Seriously.

I have an idea for a novel, but I'm completely stumped as to how to spin it out that much!
Maybe I need more crises... I tend to use the sex as my main motivation for things happening and the idea I have isn;t an erotic novel which means i have to find some driving events to replace the sex...
x
V

ps- anyone mind reading the first 2,000 words and tell me if it's interesting? (jk)

Mine aren't erotic, although there is some sex in them, its sort of a side issue, if you know what I mean. Try doing a simple list of what happens - a synopsis of each chapter. That's all I do for mine, and it seems to work ok.

cloudy said:
Mine aren't erotic, although there is some sex in them, its sort of a side issue, if you know what I mean. Try doing a simple list of what happens - a synopsis of each chapter. That's all I do for mine, and it seems to work ok.

Might have a go...
the problem is that I've put a major crisis at the very beginning of the book, so I need to find a second one to work towards... <ponders>
<shrugs>
Exams first, stories later...
x
V

I'm at 55 000 words on this one, and I reckon it'll go to 60k or more. I'm editing over it to get back in the right frame'o mind then I'll right the ending for the sucker -ha ha! :D

Mood: snuffly -spring cleaning is good but it shames me how much dusti've found *tishoo*

Out for lunch now -whoop. Taking around 6 bags od stuff to the charity shop on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back