The Bet

JUSTAGIRL31

Experienced
Well hello...I guess. I'm very unsure about this but here we go. I have a bet with my fiancé on just how hot he thinks I am. I realize it sounds a little cliché , "look at me and tell me how hot you think I am," but that is very far from the truth! I have never been considered eye candy or even been the type of girl men take a second glance at. Honestly, most of my friends are guys and I have often considered myself one of them. I love to hang out and have a good time, I even like to pick out girls to look at right along with my guy friends. So I am pretty confident I know what sexy is. I have seen some really awesome girls. No don't get me wrong I don't think I'm hideous, I think I'm ok! I have three kids so my body shows it...not real great skin..I do have a blemish or two!! But enough of this gabb shit... so the bet is that I will prove I am just an average girl by the lack of comments and views I receive.... MY fiancé seems to think yall are gonna go apeshit? So here we go!!

Attachments

• Lit thread 1.jpg
    Lit thread 1.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 5,427
  • Lit thread 2.jpg
    Lit thread 2.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 4,820
  • Lit thread 3.jpg
    Lit thread 3.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 4,782
Well hello...I guess. I'm very unsure about this but here we go. I have a bet with my fiancé on just how hot he thinks I am. I realize it sounds a little cliché , "look at me and tell me how hot you think I am," but that is very far from the truth! I have never been considered eye candy or even been the type of girl men take a second glance at. Honestly, most of my friends are guys and I have often considered myself one of them. I love to hang out and have a good time, I even like to pick out girls to look at right along with my guy friends. So I am pretty confident I know what sexy is. I have seen some really awesome girls. No don't get me wrong I don't think I'm hideous, I think I'm ok! I have three kids so my body shows it...not real great skin..I do have a blemish or two!! But enough of this gabb shit... so the bet is that I will prove I am just an average girl by the lack of comments and views I receive.... MY fiancé seems to think yall are gonna go apeshit? So here we go!!

Oh my... what a firm toned hot body. I love your breasts and those big red nipples.

You my dear are gorgeous.

You are absolutely beautiful!!! Lovvvve those pink yummy nipples!!! Ur sexxy as hell!

I predict your fiance wins this bet - and that it won't even be close.

Very sexy. Would love to see you continue to post. :)

:rose: :rose: :rose:

You have a smoking hot body!

You may have had some kids but you look really fit, I love your tits and I love your stomach. :p

I think you have lost. Three kids could have fooled me. Enough of this gabb shit, post some more.

Well! U r really sexy. :devil:

You are very very sexy...love your nipples, too! Rawwr!

Three Children?

Three children? I don't think so. Sexy belly, fabulous tits.

Loose the shirt

sorry ... fiancé was right and you were wrong ... of course I will gladly look at some more to be sure if you want to post them

Your fiancé wins...

Sorry, your fiancé wins easily......you may consider yourself "one of the guys"....but you aren't. Trust me ......you are drop-dead gorgeous!!! But please keep posting and trying to change my mind .

Your fiance is correct...damn you are hot!!!

What a sweet, sexy woman. Your fiancé must be the luckiest S.O.B. on the planet!
:heart: :rose:

My honest opinion

Totally fucking hot. And 3 kids or not you'd still turn my head.

sorry...

you are a total loser.....
(of the bet....)

HE however... is so goddam lucky that he'd better be the one to pay up!

Back