Lucid Sex Dreaming.....

Carnevil9

King of Jesters.
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Posts
9,973
According to Wikipedia:

A lucid dream is a dream during which the dreamer is aware of dreaming. During lucid dreaming, the dreamer may be able to exert some degree of control over the dream characters, narrative, and environment.

So how about a story of someone who studies lucid dreaming, with the express purpose of have sex with famous people, or people in his everyday life who wouldn't normally give him the time of day (pretty neighbor, wife's sister, cheerleader next door). Sounds like a foolproof plan, no? And lots of opportunity for smutty scenes in the story.

Of course, we have to come up with some conflict to add drama. Maybe he starts to feel guilty for "cheating" on his wife. Maybe he can't quiiiite control the "characters and narrative" and things go wrong inside the dream. Maybe he can't wake up!

All ideas welcome. I'm not planning to write it; free to a good home!
 
If they're only dreams, he's a sad wanker.

If they manifest as wet sex, it's mind-control.

If he loses control of his dreams, expect tentacles.

For EH, insert steamy succubi / incubi into his dreams.

For F&SF, his dreams are invaded by vamps, weres, unicorns.

A psychic intercepts his dreams and gives him BBCs, BBWs, BDSM, etc.

Does he do other impossible stuff whilst dreaming? Make music, design AIs?

What happens when he encounters another potent lucid dreamer?

Maybe a bunch of lucid dreamers exchange fantasy sex lives.

Maybe rival gangs of lucid dreamers wage sex wars.

Maybe the lucid dreams end up as LIT stories.

Maybe that's where they began.
 
According to Wikipedia:

So how about a story of someone who studies lucid dreaming, with the express purpose of have sex with famous people, or people in his everyday life who wouldn't normally give him the time of day (pretty neighbor, wife's sister, cheerleader next door). Sounds like a foolproof plan, no? And lots of opportunity for smutty scenes in the story.

Of course, we have to come up with some conflict to add drama. Maybe he starts to feel guilty for "cheating" on his wife. Maybe he can't quiiiite control the "characters and narrative" and things go wrong inside the dream. Maybe he can't wake up!

All ideas welcome. I'm not planning to write it; free to a good home!

Fun idea. Easy twist would be that it's a lucid dream for him, but a "real" (meaning, non-lucid) dream for stars of his dream. Like it or not, they're co-stars to his fantasies.

From there: He's fantasizing about some one he only glimpsed. What happens when they meet again?

Or,

He knows her, she knows him, but she's absolutely bamboozled why she keeps fantasizing about him. Each night, the fantasy becomes more and more over-the-top as he learns how to control what he's doing until . . . well, maybe he stumbles upon a fantasy she has and wants badly enough to want him, too!

It could be a great seduction, and if the writer wants to, it could be very romantic instead of sick and twisted, you know, like me. :)
 
Lucid dreaming, including sexual, is something I do for real.
 
Well, the best part of dreams is I doubt my sex dreams would make realistic stories. ;)
 
Lucid sex dreams that happen for (and become memories of) other people in the dream would be something I might call "Lewd dreams"!

What a magic power that would be! (It wouldn't exactly be rape, unless you actually dreamed that the other participants were unwilling, because dreaming of a willing partner would mean they would be willing, during the dream.)

What could get interesting, however, is having rape fantasies. To go from being a massage therapist that works on the college swimteam to having them decide they all want a much more *intimate* massage could get really odd, once you start bumping into these students later, particularly if you *are* their massage therapist.

I wonder just how long you could have recurring fantasies about a group of people before they all started talking about dreaming about having sex with you. I guess it would depend both on the relationship the group had with each other and their relationship with you.
 
Back
Top