A cuckold series

clubberl

Virgin
My current girlfriend and I think it would be very hot to be able to read a story based on a combo of our recently shared fantasies.

Mine: To watch her with 2 or more well endowed black men.

Her: To be taken and either coerced or blackmailed or somehow made to have sex with multiple men at the same time that she would not normally be attracted to (Older, overweight, men of color.. or a combination).

The coercion is the highlight of her fantasy. Not wanting to do it, but not having a choice and then growing to like it, even beg for it. Mine is being made to watch. Or having caused her to be taken like she is.

PM me if you would like to help us out. I am a writer myself, but writing it myself and then trying to use it as something that turns us on is like laughing at your own joke. It just doesn't work as well.

Hope to hear back, or hear ideas. Pics of all involved will be provided for descriptive help and inspiration.

Don't use PMs discuss everything right here. Right now you are limited to Terrunt and anybody else who might have PMd you but there is no collaboration. Wouldn't it be better to get five stories from five people, or one story with dozens of people pitching in their ideas than just the two of you?

Doesn't matter to me where it comes from or where it is discussed. Here, or in a PM. If you would like to help out, by all means fire away with your ideas. Frankly, the more stories that come from this, the better and hotter this whole thing was.

For those that have PMd and have put their time and talent to work doing this for us (and for yourselves I assume), we thank you.

You mean none of your Private Messages wrote you a story? Shocking!

Why would you refresh this, there is nothing here, and there is nothing here because you didn't listen when I told you not to use PMs. This was the exact reason I said that by the way.

Sean there is something here, he has it in the first post a very rough description of what they want to read. She wants to be softly forced into a gangbang or train if you prefer and he wants to watch.

Geronimo seriously man get to the doctor, the spot on your left cheek is getting bigger. :eek:

Sean there is something here, he has it in the first post a very rough description of what they want to read. She wants to be softly forced into a gangbang or train if you prefer and he wants to watch.

Geronimo seriously man get to the doctor, the spot on your left cheek is getting bigger. :eek:

*wink* ;)

:mad:

Well played m'lady. Well played.

Back