Co-ed Topless/Naked/Scantily-Clad *Book* Appreciation Society

I think I just developed a crush on DeepRed, that poster is one of my favorites and there were books in these photos?

School stuff. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well hang on tight I am about to blow your minds, I am a guy, in the military, from the South and I read and....brace yourselves, write poetry, among other things.

Reading via osmosis. It'll have to do for now.

The book: One Second After by William R. Forstchen

Attachments

• DSCF7006bLit.jpg
    DSCF7006bLit.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 2,200
OMG Vixxennn & Deep Red Lips are back; a sure sign of the end of the world.. (Tongue firmly planted in cheek). I missed your banter, though sexual in nature & VERY stimulating. You 2 beautiful Godesses should return to us mere mortals. Thanks for all of your pictures, both of you.

Reading via osmosis. It'll have to do for now.

The book: One Second After by William R. Forstchen

Can I just say, on behalf of the ladies who appreciate other ladies....DAYUMN :eek:

OMG Vixxennn & Deep Red Lips are back; a sure sign of the end of the world.. (Tongue firmly planted in cheek). I missed your banter, though sexual in nature & VERY stimulating. You 2 beautiful Godesses should return to us mere mortals. Thanks for all of your pictures, both of you.

Oh what an end to the world that would be. Delightful debauchery & alliteration everywhere. ;)

I think we should give a nice fondling to the guy who started this thread (well, those of us into that kind of thing and of course at his discretion & all that pish posh.)

Can I just say, on behalf of the ladies who appreciate other ladies....DAYUMN :eek:

Oh what an end to the world that would be. Delightful debauchery & alliteration everywhere. ;)

I think we should give a nice fondling to the guy who started this thread (well, those of us into that kind of thing and of course at his discretion & all that pish posh.)
Oh, Oh, pick me, pick me. Oh, Oh, pick me, pick me.Oh, Oh, pick me, pick me. I would die a happy man if I could spend an evening of debauchery with Vixxennn & Deep Red Lips.

Well hang on tight I am about to blow your minds, I am a guy, in the military, from the South and I read and....brace yourselves, write poetry, among other things.

the last fiction book i read was moby-dick. i'm pretty sure ishmael loved whales. it was slightly better than lord of the rings. or as i call it "a long, boring walk through middle-earth with some hobbits who occasionally do things".

anyway, that's why i stick to non-fiction.

Y, how have I missed this thread?

I love it.

Here is my best contribution for now. I will return with more later.

Attachments

• bookshelf.jpg
    bookshelf.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 4,497
For all the girls who appreciate a literate guy ....

Attachments

• 100_0874.JPG
    100_0874.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 746
  • 100_0878.JPG
    100_0878.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 480
Lord of the Rings is a great series, especially if you understand mythology which it alludes to greatly plus current events from the time period. I read some of everything though currently I am on the Game of Thrones series.

I swear I had this idea before the dude above me posted.

(plus another temporary one)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back