rape fantasy

these sorts of scenes totally get me and I love recreating them:

http://**************/AB96B67
http://**************/AE1D48E

I don't really recreate rape scenes for real. For me, I recreate bondage and vulnerability. But I have a friend, she'll act out rape with her husband, will go so far as to put lube in her bum in advance.

But ever since I was younger, I'd fantasize about non-consent, and even now I fantasize I'm that age again, with nonconsent.
Not the first woman who is honest enough to say this - it's VERY hot, forget the hangups and act it out...
 
Consensual Reluctance

What a lot, not all, of women and men have fantasies of consensual reluctance. A stranger or someone you know, screws you, making you enjoy it. Sometimes they leave you, bruised but satisfied, other times they leave you wanting more. Its common, but it is not considered a "rape fantasy", it is consensual reluctance. Huge difference in the two.
 
It doesn't bother me that the fantasy exists, but it DOES bother me that the new assumption is that every girl has a rape fantasy because the sociology is in, and what do you know, a lot or even most do.

So I don't care what people get off to, but when someone informs me that "every woman has this fantasy" I want to inform them that every man secretly fantasizes about plunger ass rape, don't you know?

I love you, Netz.

I do not have rape fantasies. Whether it's because I've been raped or not I couldn't say, but I am definitely a woman who has never had a rape fantasy and finds the idea personally abhorrent.
 
What a lot, not all, of women and men have fantasies of consensual reluctance. A stranger or someone you know, screws you, making you enjoy it. Sometimes they leave you, bruised but satisfied, other times they leave you wanting more. Its common, but it is not considered a "rape fantasy", it is consensual reluctance. Huge difference in the two.

I think it's important to stress just that "many" women have the fantasy. I'm not even sure most have it. But probably a lot more than what one might expect.

I'm not sure I see the reluctance vs. rape distinction so much. Sounds a little too much like what got a certain politician in trouble recently.

If I'm saying no, begging no (per my particular rape fantasy) but the man continues despite my pleas, isn't that the definition of rape? is there something more that is required for it to be a "legitimate rape"...
 
A woman I know is in this exact situation. She thought he was a friend.

She begged him not to, all the way through. When he was standing up and getting zipped, HE said something about "what, that I raped you?" and she said "Oh my god you're right, you raped me."

Next day she discovered that she'd lost a tooth.
 
A woman I know is in this exact situation. She thought he was a friend.

She begged him not to, all the way through. When he was standing up and getting zipped, HE said something about "what, that I raped you?" and she said "Oh my god you're right, you raped me."

Next day she discovered that she'd lost a tooth.

I actually had a shiver run up my spine reading your message. Despite my personal fantasy, that would be a nightmare. I hope she is okay and that bastard got what he deserves.
 
curious if other women have that fantasy of a guy coming out of a dark alley or pulling up next to u in a car and takes control of u in that not so special way


Yes, or coming to the door and forcing his way in, bending me over furniture....Making me suck his hard cock and whipping my face with it...Calling me a slut, a whore, spanking me hard, then fucking me wildly, mercilessly with his hard cock.....

Yeah, it's a stimulating fantasy....
 
Not the first woman who is honest enough to say this - it's VERY hot, forget the hangups and act it out...


Lol My rape fantasy fulfilled is how I first became hooked on anal sex....I had no choice. He fucked me in my tight little hole. At first I resisted, then I let go and gave into the pure pleasure. Soon anal sex was exactly what I craved and needed.
 
curious if other women have that fantasy of a guy coming out of a dark alley or pulling up next to u in a car and takes control of u in that not so special way
lots of women have it - part of being a woman LOL
 
Yes, or coming to the door and forcing his way in, bending me over furniture....Making me suck his hard cock and whipping my face with it...Calling me a slut, a whore, spanking me hard, then fucking me wildly, mercilessly with his hard cock.....

Yeah, it's a stimulating fantasy....

If I knew where you lived I would find a dark alley nearby
 
A variation I enjoy is being taken by someone who would be inappropriate as a consensual lover.

I have one where I'm my present age (58) and I'm visited by a favorite nephew, a handsome and muscular teenager (and no, he doesn't actually exist).

I don't know that he's been desperately in love with me since he was a boy and has decided that he must have me.

I protest to him that this cannot be, and that we cannot have such a relationship, but to no avail. I find myself bound naked and spreadeagled on my bed, my panties stuffed in my mouth, as he roughly takes me. The panties are removed, but only so that he can rape my mouth.
 
Yup, they do. Men do too.

Fantasy is the stage on which we can tell our souls darkest stories. In fact, for the darkest of aches, it may be the only place. For whatever reason, these stories want to be told, and I believe every story that wants to be told, should be.

And yes, it is true that reality can be limiting, but the imagination at times can make for an intriguing editor. I think it is the weaving of fantasy and reality that make dreams seem possible and reality much more palatable.

Yes, this fantasy does exist. Just as any other fantasy you can think of. Perhaps it's not common, but somebody will crave this.
 
Agreeing with StrayKat

Oh absolutely, its your call. Just dont get too surprised if you see much worse things being not just fantasized but practiced on this board too.
*shrug*

To Angela 55, you're on this Literotica site, you had to expect rape fantasies being just that based upon the story selection titles... Reluctant/Non-consent. And now your reading over Rape Fantasies section. It seems to protest in the wrong area or at least to the wrong group, especially on the wrong website.
 
I actually had a shiver run up my spine reading your message. Despite my personal fantasy, that would be a nightmare. I hope she is okay and that bastard got what he deserves.
Coming back to this...

No, he didn't.
She called the police, they were great, even while they were sitting her down and explaining how difficult it was going to be to make charges stick.
They had dated previously. No one wanted to believe her, he's a popular guy. Much easier to figure she is a liar, especially once the PTSD kicked in and made her jumpy and "over" emotional. No one has any sympathy for that, women sound shrill when they are scared and in misery. And he kept coming around her office, just because she couldn't stop him.
She ended up leaving her job. Her boss was kind enough to fire her so at least she had unemployment, but... no therapy.

She's putting the pieces back together a little bit at a time.
 
Angela55 was last active on lit 2012 people. This is an old thread.

Sorry about your friend, Stella!
 
I see this is an old thread, but I took the time to read it and now I want to post to it! Sorry if that's a faux pas. :D

I've had this discussion with partners in the past, and though we never did more than some rough-housing and token resistance, it was always an intriguing idea. Not so much with a stranger though. For me this idea is best with a partner who has that desire for taking command which can sometimes cause friction with my own personality - That's the sweet spot for me! As there is an implied consent to a certain degree when we've previously discussed this fantasy, it's pretty much at his discretion to make it happen. I see it playing out during an argument when I am genuinely not interested in that moment and will do whatever I can to avoid his getting control.

I'm not sure if this falls under role play, but for me, it needs to be less contrived in order for my brain/body to get the sizzle it so badly wants.
 
I really wish they would rename this fantasy to something more appropriate. People have a hard enough time separating rape from sex.

Being overpowered in an essentially physically way whilst i mind is very much wanting is the complete opposite to having your body forced into a sexual response when everything about you does not want it. It's another reason i hate the kind of romance novels that do "resistance" as someone being convinced of their love and arousal AFTER someone is already groping them.

Someone's kitten - if you're going to play with force-fantasy you need to have a safe word. There is no such thing as implied consent just because you've said you'd be interested at some point in the relationship. I could say i like giving oral..but i ccan still have days when im not in the mood for that. Consent is still needed that day

Plus, im not really sure if you noticed what you said but if youre genuinely not interested and fighting against his control...whats the difference been consent and rape there?? The point of the fantasy is that there is a want. No someone jumping on you whenever which is actual abuse.

I have force-fantasies and something bordering on actual rape fantasy but the latter is related to being abused. When i feel dirty and worthless the "fantasy" is about someone treating me as i feel i deserve. Not healthy and not something i seek any more. the fantasy will stay as long as the unresolved trauma does. Force fantasies are more electric passion based - for me. Like being overwhelmed by his desire and that then fuelling my own.
 
I really wish they would rename this fantasy to something more appropriate. People have a hard enough time separating rape from sex.
This.


And it's pretty telling that we don't really have a word for it, isn't it?
 
I've been raped and have always been conflicted over the contradiction between my hatred of rape and my physical, sexual response to it. It's complicated to me.
 
I was raped. I didn't think it's sexy and I don't fantasize about it. I wish that I did, though! I have read many non-consent and rape stories hoping to figure out what's enjoyable about it thinking that if I could change my mind about it, then maybe I'd feel better. It doesn't work, though. Not even when it's "consensual nonconsent."
 
I was raped. I didn't think it's sexy and I don't fantasize about it. I wish that I did, though! I have read many non-consent and rape stories hoping to figure out what's enjoyable about it thinking that if I could change my mind about it, then maybe I'd feel better. It doesn't work, though. Not even when it's "consensual nonconsent."

Rape isn't about sex - it's about power. The taking of something from another.

Sorry to hear about what happened to you.
 
I agree with the above post. While rape fantasies are common there is nothing sexual about the real thing. Everyone wants a rape to happen "their way" and in reality it doesn't happen that way and is usually just about power and violence and nothing else. On top of that rapists are not usually the kind of people you really want to be raped by.
 
Rape is still horrific even if the person is beautiful, well washed, educated and std free. I understand the argument about dirty old men etc but since rape isnt actually about sex then the subjective attractiveness of the assailant has nothing to do with the attack except someone, somewhere will be thinking "i wouldnt have said no" - which someone has actually SAID to me after my ex-bf raped me and i reported him to the police.

Ugh and the idea that some people should be "grateful" because their attacker was deemed out of their league.. There are some ignoramuses out there
 
I just stumbled on this thread. It's very powerful. These fantasies are something that my wife and I are working into/through over the last year, and it's so tricky. My wife likes when I talk in bed--when I tell a story--and she's beautifully submissive. I'm dominant, but as a couple others have said, I find "real" rape abhorrent, and it's very difficult for me to find the right words for an erotic story. I have found ways to describe non-consensual sex that involves some restraint or force, but I almost always sneak in a qualifier, such as her arousal or submissive acceptance. I should say, at the risk of being too personal, that it's exciting but intense not knowing my wife's limits ... or my own.

I hope this doesn't sound sexist, but I wonder if it's "easier" for women to have a rape fantasy than for a (dominant but 21st century enlightened) man?

Anyway, I find many of the posts in this thread deeply arousing. WTF??!! I think maybe I should hang out in this forum more often.
 
Back
Top