Post Workout Pics!

MikeD93

Really Really Experienced
So in 2015, I am trying a new workout plan and also really cleaning up my diet. No more midnight tubs off ice cream. The goal is to add 10 more pounds of muscle my summer. Here goes nothing!

Attachments

• miked3.jpg
    miked3.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 289
  • miked4.jpg
    miked4.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 184
So in 2015, I am trying a new workout plan and also really cleaning up my diet. No more midnight tubs off ice cream. The goal is to add 10 more pounds of muscle my summer. Here goes nothing!
I know you are posting for the ladies here but do hope you reach your goal and looks like you are hitting the gym already before the end of 2014

I know you are posting for the ladies here but do hope you reach your goal and looks like you are hitting the gym already before the end of 2014

Thanks and yeah I figure get a jump on the workouts before the gym gets packed next week

You're well on your way I see, good luck to you!

Go gluten free, there are some great recipes that don't taste like cardboard. :)

Im actually thinking of trying out vegan, i know how to cook so its not a problem of making things taste good.

Look up Growth Stimulus Training, great guy, Ryan is the creator/trainer. He is so awesome. Great program based on compound movements. He will also set you up with a nutritional program.

Lots of eggs, chicken, milk, oats, good bread and pasta my man!!

You're looking great though. I can tell your putting in some good work now. And very sexy!! Looking forward to more pics!

Look up Growth Stimulus Training, great guy, Ryan is the creator/trainer. He is so awesome. Great program based on compound movements. He will also set you up with a nutritional program.

Lots of eggs, chicken, milk, oats, good bread and pasta my man!!

You're looking great though. I can tell your putting in some good work now. And very sexy!! Looking forward to more pics!

Thanks! I will look him up. Trying to turn heads this summer at the shore. Also it makes me feel good and i have so much more energy.

These are the benefits of working out and eating well... I get to look at the results! Yummmmm

Last Day of 2014! Got my workout in. Im 172. 13 more pounds to 185!

Attachments

• miked9.jpg
    miked9.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 117
Cooking Vegan

Im actually thinking of trying out vegan, i know how to cook so its not a problem of making things taste good.

I was vegan for a time. It was by far, my biggest culinary challenge. It is possible, but very difficult to achieve the depth of flavor possible without those restrictions. Surprisingly, I missed my homemade chicken stock the most. I even made roasted vegetable stock, but it isn't the same at all. I suppose it depends on how you like to eat. I stopped eating vegan after a catastrophic change in my life, and because I didn't feel better while eating in this fashion. This is not said to discourage you in the slightest. Perhaps my biggest mistake was trying to prepare food in basically the same fashion. Obviously, eating raw would be the easiest and healthiest option, but that has its own challenges...

Regardless, you look great now!

I was vegan for a time. It was by far, my biggest culinary challenge. It is possible, but very difficult to achieve the depth of flavor possible without those restrictions. Surprisingly, I missed my homemade chicken stock the most. I even made roasted vegetable stock, but it isn't the same at all. I suppose it depends on how you like to eat. I stopped eating vegan after a catastrophic change in my life, and because I didn't feel better while eating in this fashion. This is not said to discourage you in the slightest. Perhaps my biggest mistake was trying to prepare food in basically the same fashion. Obviously, eating raw would be the easiest and healthiest option, but that has its own challenges...

Regardless, you look great now!

Thanks! I actually have a culinary background so the taste isnt a problem but i dont want to be that guy at the family events eating off to the side.

You're adorable, but you'd look better with one of my big nips in your mouth. :devil:

Back