I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks NRSE thanks and lix to you. The writing isn't going - I finished last week and took a few days off to recover. Tonight I plan to restart and kick some ass. Also had some issues with idiot neighbors (a few of whom are outside as I type this) and it took up part of my time on a few evenings, dealing with the police.

No ocean near me or even a beach and the pools cost too much.

BrettJ in Canada

MMmmm Lixx :)

Sorry to hear about your neighbor trouble. Should I come shoo them away for you so you can write in peace !

*Should I come shoo them away for you ..?*

I think you left out a letter at the end gorgeous.

We've had the police here on numerous occasions. It's getting quite serious.

Yep, I offer lix and other assorted remedies for what ails you.

BrettJ in Canada

Having grown up in Florida and along the Gulf coast, I frequently saw 'cuda, sharks and morays when snorkeling. Still have all my pieces parts - I left them alone and they left me alone. In the islands, they eat 'cuda, but it carries a methyl-ethyl badshit poison (cyguitera (sp?)) and I always avoided it.
Miss the warm water and fantastic seafood, not to mention Mardi Gras in Mobile...may be time for a roadtrip.

Bro. Brett, sorry to hear of your continued issues. It's no fun I know.

NRSE, you need those scars kissed better? ;)

I'm headed your way, back to Cherry Point, NC next month for a reunion and see if I can make my medical back.

Cheers to all.

I honestly never have been with anybody significantly older than me. From discussions with friends and whatnot, I have heard that older men have a kind of patience that is rare in younger men.
I must admit, I am curious...

I have two sets of idiot neighbors, one worse than the other, but both with issues that annoy. So thanks Icey, let's hope they're gone by fall (we're working on it)

STWBRRY, you never know what might come your way, just leave yourself open to it.

BrettJ in Canada

I have two sets of idiot neighbors, one worse than the other, but both with issues that annoy. So thanks Icey, let's hope they're gone by fall (we're working on it)

STWBRRY, you never know what might come your way, just leave yourself open to it.

BrettJ in Canada
Ah Brett spreading yourself thin again I see!!

Good evening JUSTINE. I'm a touch chilly. Tried to sit outside, but the nights are just too cool as yet. Oh, I could put my jacket and slippers on, but that rather defeats the point.

BrettJ in Canada

Good evening JUSTINE. I'm a touch chilly. Tried to sit outside, but the nights are just too cool as yet. Oh, I could put my jacket and slippers on, but that rather defeats the point.

BrettJ in Canada

Wow, I am having pizza for dinner

Lucky you - I had a TV dinner, although I thoroughly enjoyed it (it was good quality and turkey, with no yechhy green beans and corn instead)

BrettJ in Canada

Having grown up in Florida and along the Gulf coast, I frequently saw 'cuda, sharks and morays when snorkeling. Still have all my pieces parts - I left them alone and they left me alone. In the islands, they eat 'cuda, but it carries a methyl-ethyl badshit poison (cyguitera (sp?)) and I always avoided it.
Miss the warm water and fantastic seafood, not to mention Mardi Gras in Mobile...may be time for a roadtrip.

Wow, do you miss Miami?

Lucky you - I had a TV dinner, although I thoroughly enjoyed it (it was good quality and turkey, with no yechhy green beans and corn instead)

BrettJ in Canada

I heard. Canada is cleaner is that true?

JUSTINE, I would assume it depends on the city, but yes, I would say that Canada is generally cleaner than many US cities. We've also become less industrialized. Toronto (4 million) is spotless if you compare it to New York. Hamilton, which used to be a "steel town" is dirty, but compared to Detroit, still cleaner. Where I live is a bit run down as much of the industry that drove our local economy got driven out by free trade and the computerization of industry. The next city over is much richer due to RIM and an influx of tech.

Still itchy from bug bites APRIL but thanks for asking. Yourself?

BrettJ in Canada

JUSTINE, I would assume it depends on the city, but yes, I would say that Canada is generally cleaner than many US cities. We've also become less industrialized. Toronto (4 million) is spotless if you compare it to New York. Hamilton, which used to be a "steel town" is dirty, but compared to Detroit, still cleaner. Where I live is a bit run down as much of the industry that drove our local economy got driven out by free trade and the computerization of industry. The next city over is much richer due to RIM and an influx of tech.

BrettJ in Canada

Things are well thanks :), Ihad the last few days off and its back to work tomorrow... sorry about the bites

Didn't even know I had them until a few days ago and then it was agony APRIL.

Working at home, I only get days off if I take them (and I do)

BrettJ in Canada

BrettJ in Canada

OK, I am from New Jersey, but I live in Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back