I.M. Fauve Gallery

I like the way you draw the hat and the shorts hanging off her leg, she has evidently been overcome by heat and thrown herself down there. And I wish someone would design a set of those tools for real! LOL.
:rose:

pssst..
They ARE real tools. by Corona.

Last edited:

Sales have now jumped.

Bwaahaha! That is totally cool that you drew them for real!

Do you think they ship to the UK? Maybe I can get my friend to take delivery and post them on. Won't be as bad as the packet she had to tell her family not to look at and describe as 'books' on the customs slip! LOL

OMG, check this hand tool! :D
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Radius-100-Hand-Trowel/dp/B000Q6KSUU

Bwaahaha! That is totally cool that you drew them for real!

Do you think they ship to the UK? Maybe I can get my friend to take delivery and post them on. Won't be as bad as the packet she had to tell her family not to look at and describe as 'books' on the customs slip! LOL

OMG, check this hand tool! :D
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Radius-100-Hand-Trowel/dp/B000Q6KSUU

I could tell you something about that last one (not sexual).:cool:

I should also tell you that there is a ridge on the butt end of those, not suitable for insertion. No, I have not tried, I just know better.

Last edited:
Now and again I think of this.
removed, for lack of interest

Last edited:
This too.

working late... unfortunately, nothing like any of these images is going on.

Last edited:
whew.
Nice to be done teaching until the Fall.
Still heaps to do, but glad to have that off the plate for now.

I hope you have a wonderful summer break, Throbbs.

Thank you.
not much "break", just more of the rest — hardware store job, handyman work, Freelance design... and, of course, that woman's assignments!:eek:

LOL

Last edited:
whew.
Nice to be done teaching until the Fall.
Still heaps to do, but glad to have that off the plate for now.

Out of all the jobs I have done, teaching was perhaps the most difficult. A lot of preparation. A lot of performance. And, you have to act like an adult most of the time.

Out of all the jobs I have done, teaching was perhaps the most difficult. A lot of preparation. A lot of performance. And, you have to act like an adult most of the time.

I agree!

There is some satisfaction, when there are some engaged students.
Better still when they show progress.

So far I have had teach a different course each semester... ack!
AND the community college has low standards of admission, so the skill, experience, general aptitude tends to be all over the place.:rolleyes:

This coming Fall term i will be repeating teaching a course, so I can refine my part of it.

I get to be a little bit juvenile. :D

Perhaps art teachers have a little more license to be juvenile than science teachers.

Perhaps art teachers have a little more license to be juvenile than science teachers.
maybe. There certainly is the stereotype that the artsy fartsies like to perpetuate.

I'd say much depends on the personality of the instructor, and, of course, the "personality" of the institution.

I had a couple really fun physics and biology teachers/professors. Chemistry less so, but I think that was as much to minimize potential hi-jinx, though he was likely a bit dull ALL the time.:)

I KNOW there are at least "several" dull instructors in the design department.

that being said — "dull" does not always equal "mature" and "juvenile" does not always equate to "fun".

I hear you. The most memorable instructors are the ones who communicate on several levels. You just know they have a lot going on in their rich minds.

I hear you. The most memorable instructors are the ones who communicate on several levels. You just know they have a lot going on in their rich minds.

fer reals.

I am lucky to have had a few really good instructors, at various times.

Sometimes how it has seemed... (though more likely just one sided)...

more like:

Last edited:
I love the analog gauges, the steel toggle switches, the industrial cabinets. This could be the workshop of someone in the 1950's, someone who subscribes to Popular Science.

I love the analog gauges, the steel toggle switches, the industrial cabinets. This could be the workshop of someone in the 1950's, someone who subscribes to Popular Science.

thanks.

could be, or someone who has some archaic equipment.;)

woo hooo!
over 130,000 views! (didn't see that happen)

1 in 50 might comment...or wait! most of those are ME! hahahahhhaa

You do have some very interesting sketches....:)

HAhahahha!
"interesting" always cracks me up!:D

It is a word that has been adopted to say in polite company about something we don't really like. —

"What do you think of my tofu, broccoli ice cream, Jimmy?"

"Oh, umm, it is very interesting, Mrs. Jones!"

Reminds me of the time I brought in a bunch of my own work (non-erotic) to hang in my cubical. Another designer came by and she said, "great frames!"

fFfffFffffffffffttttt. (as air goes out of my "balloon.")

Reminds me of the time I brought in a bunch of my own work (non-erotic) to hang in my cubical. Another designer came by and she said, "great frames!"

fFfffFffffffffffttttt. (as air goes out of my "balloon.")

"Great frames..." I laughed forever. Ouch!!

Back