Coffee,Comics, and Kink (closed for OneBadMomma)

Shadowlace

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 25, 2012
Posts
1,498
Jess was a simple Blonde who had grown up in a house hold of geeks. She was at her favorite coffee house right now to get a good cup of Coffee before she headed over to open shop, at the Dungeon Comics and Games. She looked through her glasses and smiled as the cute barestia got mad as she ordered just coffee black. the Girl was cute when she was angry.

Jess wore her simple Batman/Superman logo shirt, and her matching red belt with the Batman belt buckle and bright blue skirt. her shoes where Superman shoes. She smiled when her coffee was presented to her. She sat down at ehr favorite spot, still two hours till opening she came here to watch for any good looking girls and fantasize about going out with them. She doubted it though.

She took off her Captian America back pack amd pulled out her pink laptop. She powered it on as she than pulled out the newest Wheel of Time book, as well as a few issues of Batwoman. She smiles as she gestures for a scone and than cracks open the first issue of Batwoman and just waits.
 
Rachel didn't want to go into the office just yet, and she decided this little coffee shop would be a pleasant place to spend the morning. She ordered her morning beverage, then found a corner booth with an electrical plug, and sat down. She logged into to work and started her morning.

At 47, Rachel still looked beautiful. She stood out in her crisp business suit that hugged the contours of her sleek, toned body and her flat stomach. Her E-cup breasts bulged out prominently, and almost appeared to strain against her shirt. Her black hair was tied up in a proffessional looking bun. Her peach-colored skin was very light - almost white - from staying inside for long periods of time. At the same time, there was a level of maternal maturity to her. Although she did her best to hide it, she was starting to show faint wrinkles, and her stomach did sag ever so slightly from excess skin left over from pregnancies. Yet from a distance, she still looked as gorgious and appealing as a woman half her age.

Rachel noticed the blond girl dressed in superhero themed clothing, and surrounded by other "geeky" paraphernalia. She looked cute. Of course, she probably already had a boyfriend who was just as eccentric as her, if not a girlfriend - though it was curious why she favored Western comics as opposed Japanese, like the "nerds" her daughter used to complain about.
 
(on phone)

She had finished with her first issue and looked up to see the woman. She was stunned. She almost never saw successful looking business women in here. A few nurses, and dozens of house wives but no women like her she blushed when she saw the woman look at here.

She twirled her hair nervously as she wondered what to do. She always liked beautiful women. This woman was gorgeous! She shifted as she was red faced and got up to walk over to the woman. She was nervous but, she wanted to try, if she didn't she'd probably end up alone and bitter. She reached the woman and falshed a big innocent smile despite the redness in her cheeks.

" Excuse me.. " she said in a soft voice as she spoke." I'm. Jennifer, I..I saw you curiously perusing my geek gear, if you want You can share my table and we can talk"

Jenn winced inside. Where was that ' Hey sexy you wanna come to my table and talk about how you want to get me out of this dress' attitude. She cursed her self as she stood there waiting for this woman's rejection.
 
Rachael was startled when the geeky-looking girl suddenly materialized by her table. She looked cuter than ever with her cheeks flushed redder than rouge. It struck Rachael as odd that such a girl would walk up to a random older, proffesional looking woman and blatantly ask to share a table and talk. What would she talk about, geeky things?

Then it hit Rachael that this girl might possibly want more than just a simple table-mate. Why else would a girl come up to her like that? After Rachael liberated herself from her husband, she'd gone to her share of gay bars and knew when a dyke was hitting up on a fellow dyke. This girl was just shy. She just needed to be coaxed out into the open.

"Thank you for your offer, but I don't think now's such a good time," Rachael said smoothly. "I'm a little busy this morning, as you can see, and I can tell you want to do much more than just talk. Perhaps we can meet up this afternoon and 'talk' then." She smiled flirtatiously, a guesture she retained from her days when she thought she was in to men. "I'm Rachael, by the way."
 
Jennifer's jaw nearly fell to the floor as she heard the response she turned a little pale , and than took a seat as she felt her knees tremble. She looked at the gorgeous woman before her and shakes her head.

" I...I..ah..wow" she was flustered this woman was wanting to meet her somewhere? Really her? She couldn't believe it she shivered a bit and than gave a little cough to calm her self.

She looked at Rachel and smiled her cheeks flushing again as she began to speak" Sure that..ahem..that would be ..Ahem..be great, but...but where at and when?" she managed to hide her nervousness with coughs but doubted the woman would be fooled easily sconce she felt her cheeks burning red with embarrassment.

" I'm off work at...2?" she says as she looks down and plays with imaginary lint on her skirt. She was hoping she would get an answer. She was hoping this woman would may be hopefully want something more than just a friendship.
 
"Here again, perhaps," suggested Rachael. Jennifer's nervous blush made her look even more cuter. "From there we can see where that leads us. I'll probably be in around 3 or 4." She paused for a moment. "Where do you work?"
 
Jennifer smiles and points to the store across the street " I work over there at the Dungeon Comics and Games. I'm the Assistant Manager, Its a great place and i can do my school work and write my articles there too" She says as she blushes again, the hue leaving when she got excited about her work.

"I guess I should tell you I'm a free lance writer too" she says as she blushes a bit deeper know and lowers her eyes still nervous, what was up with her. She was just talking to a woman, just talking to her nothing more. Get it together Jenn!

"Sorry Rachel I'm nervous, I've never really done anything so bold before..."She admitted as she calmed a bit."I would love to meet you here again after work, unless you want to go elsewhere?" she asked as she looked at you over her glasses, trying to hide her face again, as it s red hue began to bloom again.
 
Rachael smiled. The girl was so cute. If either of them didn't have to work, Rachael would suggest they just get to know each other right then and there, then head to Rachael's place to really get to know one another. The thought excited her, and she squeezed her legs and shifted a bit to ease some of the tingling feeling in her pussy.

"Here is fine, my dear. And don't be shy. You're doing just fine." Rachael decided to be a little bold herself. She could already tell how Jennifer thought of her, and what the girl wanted. "You look cute when you're embarrassed."
 
She turned a deep red as she looked down at the table and than at you. Jennifer wasn't used to this.

"Thanks....I..uh...Yeah here is good, Sorry" she says as she shivered a bit. Why was she so embarrassed and nervous. She than reached and took a sip of coffee on the table and shakes her head.

"I will meet you...after work?" she says a little oddly as it seemed to settle into her that she will be with this woman after work. That made her turn a deeper red and smile as she looks at you.
 
"I'll be right here waiting for you, sweetheart," Rachael smiled. Her heard fluttered in her breast as Jennifer's cheeks turned redder. She was really enjoying this. Rachael couldn't wait for the seduction to really begin this afternoon, when she would take that girl and make her hers.
 
Jennifer's face lightened and she smiled, a wide smile.

" You are so great, You wont regret it." she says as she starts to get up and hits the table and frowns

"Owe" she cries as she stumbles back and ends up on her butt. and than blushes as she realizes she flashed a sight of her little green panties and than blushes as she gets up and walks towards her stuff.
 
Back
Top