Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this in the "I wish I was her" thread over in GLBT, but I wanted to post it here as well, because I want to share with all of you what's truly in my heart...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmbqgiie321qzfemwo1_400.gif

I would give anything, anything, to be her. To have that sexy body. That beautiful hair. Those gorgeous tits. Those silky, sexy legs. Those heels. OMG, those heels. What I wouldn't give to to be that woman and wear those sexy hot heels while I make love to the man of my dreams with my beautiful mouth...to feel his manly fingers running through my hair, to feel his hands gently push my head farther down onto his gorgeous shaft.

To give my body and my love to my man so willingly and so completely would be the most wonderful thing in Heaven and Earth.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Last edited:
I posted this in the "I wish I was her" thread over in GLBT, but I wanted to post it here as well, because I want to share with all of you what's truly in my heart...

I would give anything, anything, to be her. To have that sexy body. That beautiful hair. Those gorgeous tits. Those silky, sexy legs. Those heels. OMG, those heels. What I wouldn't give to to be that woman and wear those sexy hot heels while I make love to the man of my dreams with my beautiful mouth...to feel his manly fingers running through my hair, to feel his hands gently push my head farther down onto his gorgeous shaft.

To give my body and my love to my man so willingly and so completely would be the most wonderful thing in Heaven and Earth.

sexy pic.......

tumblr_lmbqgiie321qzfemwo1_400.gif

MMM baby..you would look so amazing in that exact pose with those heels ;)

Would love to cream all over your feet n heels. OOO hear it CUMS Baby. Fuck, you make it good

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=184870&page=249

I need to make love to a man with my mouth. I need to give myself to my man so lovingly and so tenderly. I want to look into his eyes as the most sexual, sensual, beautiful part of his body slides so perfectly into my mouth. I want to feel his penis throb as it starts to spasm, feel his hands on me shoulders, hear him inhale sharply and groan as he releases his love into my mouth, look up at him and smile knowing I made him so happy, smile because I feel so sexy...so fulfilled...

I need to make love to a man with my mouth. I need to give myself to my man so lovingly and so tenderly. I want to look into his eyes as the most sexual, sensual, beautiful part of his body slides so perfectly into my mouth. I want to feel his penis throb as it starts to spasm, feel his hands on me shoulders, hear him inhale sharply and groan as he releases his love into my mouth, look up at him and smile knowing I made him so happy, smile because I feel so sexy...so fulfilled...
sounds so perfect...

You make a blow job Pardise:kiss:

god I love a good blow job

SO I'm thinking that when I splash my load all over your face, we're not necessarily anywhere private. I'll take you shopping, and just watching you try on all the outfits I want arouses me. Arouses me so much, I've got to take you. Now. So in the fitting room we go, and you drop to your kness to do what you do oh so well. You swallow my hard cock, my head pushes deeply into your throat. Up and down it's length, you bob your head. Don't forget to tug on my balls a little bit Stacy, you know that drives me crazy. ANd I grunt, and I push harder into your throat, while my cum splashes against your tongue. I pull it out of your mouth, stroking and milking the remaining drops all over your lips and your eager tongue. We leave the dressing room, with you wearing my cum on your lips and chin, as if it were a badge of honor. Who knows, maybe some of the other guys in the store will see it, and know you for the cumslut that you are,and want to visit with you themselves in the dressing rooms.

SO I'm thinking that when I splash my load all over your face, we're not necessarily anywhere private. I'll take you shopping, and just watching you try on all the outfits I want arouses me. Arouses me so much, I've got to take you. Now. So in the fitting room we go, and you drop to your kness to do what you do oh so well. You swallow my hard cock, my head pushes deeply into your throat. Up and down it's length, you bob your head. Don't forget to tug on my balls a little bit Stacy, you know that drives me crazy. ANd I grunt, and I push harder into your throat, while my cum splashes against your tongue. I pull it out of your mouth, stroking and milking the remaining drops all over your lips and your eager tongue. We leave the dressing room, with you wearing my cum on your lips and chin, as if it were a badge of honor. Who knows, maybe some of the other guys in the store will see it, and know you for the cumslut that you are,and want to visit with you themselves in the dressing rooms.

I wish I could really give a man a blow job. I'm tired of playing online. I want to give some guy the most sexy, sensual, romantic suck job he's ever had.

:heart:

god stacy saying that your driveing me crazy sexy if only you could realy suck and kiss my cock, mmm I love when women realy love cock, they are so sensual with it

I need a dick so bad I want to cry...

God, I need a man...NOW...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back