Cut or uncut

I have had both cut and uncut cocks both up my ass and down my throat and have no preference. I loved them all.
 
......

And then it was most often done with out anesthesia, under the delusion that infants can't feel pain.

Good old Kellogg actually frased it:

The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering anaesthetic, as the pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment
 
Hi

Always will to share mine with those that don’t know what they are like. Turned into an interesting ethical discussion
 
Cut or uncut?

I just love a man's cock in my mouth. Have only sucked one uncut dick, and it tastes a little different from a circumsized penis.

I LOVE BOTH. The other 24 men I blew were cut.
 
I do not think nice girls should have a preference. I just love what a man gives me and say thank you for your gift.
 
I've had both and I definitely prefer cut.

Certainly any lady is entitled to her preference. But, to hear a woman say it is a bit like a man saying "I prefer women to have their clitoral hood removed. It is cleaner."

I have never met a man who, having the choice, would cut off a sensitive part of his penis. [I am aware they do exist. They are just rare]. There is something odd about our society that since no adult would do it, we foist this unnecessary procedure on newborn babies.
 
Certainly any lady is entitled to her preference. But, to hear a woman say it is a bit like a man saying "I prefer women to have their clitoral hood removed. It is cleaner."

I have never met a man who, having the choice, would cut off a sensitive part of his penis. [I am aware they do exist. They are just rare]. There is something odd about our society that since no adult would do it, we foist this unnecessary procedure on newborn babies.


And the labia! Those hideous curtains of flesh could really need some serious snipping!


:eek:

Not to mention ear lobes and little toes. The kids would be much better off without them.
It would be a true act of love and caring to have that corrected.
 
I've seen both and as long as the person has good hygiene I don't really have a preference.
 
My wife is European, and her first boyfriends were un-cut, and I know that's what she prefers. She's talked about how much fun they are to play with and she also liked the fact that they were generally more sensitive. She likes to playfully torture guys by finding their most sensitive spot, and then teasing them. I also think she likes the aesthetics of an un-cut cock. I am circumcised, and I wish I wasn't. C'est le vie.
 
As an American and female...

I am used to cut. I've only dealt with cut. When I first saw one uncut (through porn images), I thought it was odd and unappealing. As I age, I realize that I may prefer to deal with the uncut one. It's the way nature intended it to be. I've come to think that a baby boy being circumcised is the equivalent of female circumcision. That's so not cool. :mad: You read about one too many men who has had botched surgeries and it hurts when they get an erection.


I've chatted with a guy from Europe for the last fifteen years and he is uncut. He said he is more sensitive than the cut ones and that it help him keep his lubrication. While hard, many foreskin retract. It pretty much look the same as the cut. It's also nice to be surprised on how the head look once the foreskin is pulled back.... a nice anticipation. Again, it's how nature intended it to be. There is a function for everything on our body.

It seems fascinating. :kiss:
 
Not sure a male circumcision, removing skin that may or may not impact pleasure is the same as removing a females clitorus so that she can not enjoy sex.......the same would be removing "excess" flaps from the labia, which is a common plastic surgery these days.
 
How about: wait until the individual has reached the age of consent, and let them decide for themselves, whether they want parts of their genitalia cut off or not?
 
I have only experienced cut cocks.

I've read through this with fascination as a mother, though, as I did my research while pregnant with my first and decided, along with my cut-cocked husband, to leave my two boys' perfect little penises alone. I understand this to be increasingly common in my area although not yet the norm. My mom was aghast, and even their pediatrician disapproved and seems uneducated on matters of the foreskin, so I do still occasionally question whether I made the right choice.

Anyway, this thread made me feel good about that decision, so thanks to all who contributed. 😁
 
I have only experienced cut cocks.

I've read through this with fascination as a mother, though, as I did my research while pregnant with my first and decided, along with my cut-cocked husband, to leave my two boys' perfect little penises alone. I understand this to be increasingly common in my area although not yet the norm. My mom was aghast, and even their pediatrician disapproved and seems uneducated on matters of the foreskin, so I do still occasionally question whether I made the right choice.

Anyway, this thread made me feel good about that decision, so thanks to all who contributed. 😁

:rose: :rose: :rose:
From here!
 
I've seen pictures, but I have never actually seen or touch one. From what I saw though, Naaa, I think I'll pass on that one.
 
I'm all natural un-cut. Very proud , I'm more sensitive but still able too keep my girth up at all times. Never left a female disappointed and ladies if you haven't tried yet your missing out.
 
Back
Top