How to Have a Harem (closed thread)

"Oh, no you don't!" Laurie groaned as Nancy moved back, maintaining just the slightest stimulation of Laurie's clitoris and labia with her tongue tip. Laurie grabbed Nancy's long hair and pulled her mouth tight against her womanhood. "Now make me come!"
 
Nancy grunted when Laurie grabbed her long hair and pulled her mouth tight against her womanhood and growled: "Now make me come!"

Nancy, biding her time, resumed wiggling her tongue between Laurie's labia, now slick and sodden with Laurie's juices. Nancy, all the while, paid close attention to Laurie's reaction, looking for any sign that her old friend approached climax.
 
"Now make me come!" Laurie growled after grabbing Nancy's long hair and pulling her mouth tightly to her womanhood.

Nancy resumed wiggling her tongue between Laurie's labia, now slick and sodden with Laurie's juices. Laurie kept her fingers entwined in Nancy's brown tresses and watched with vengeful satisfaction her old friend licking her. Since first meeting in the third grade, Nancy had acted toward Laurie as a combination of stalker, sycophant, and siren. Laurie took satisfaction in, for once, having full control of her mercurial playmate.
 
As she grew more accustomed and comfortable with this previously unimaginable act of performing cunnilingus, Nancy became more adventurous. She wanted to bring Laurie c;loser to climax. Prodding carefully with her tongue, she found the opening to Laurie's vagina and slipped her tongue tip into it.
 
"Oh yes..." Laurie groaned as Nancy's tongue parted the entrance to her vagina. Now lost in the lustful sensations, Laurie forgot the strange perversion of the situation and responded instinctively. "Deeper!"
 
"Deeper!" Laurie groaned after Nancy's tongue parted the entrance to her vagina.

Again without hesitation and giving it no conscious thought, Nancy slipped her tongue as far as she could inside of Laurie and stated to move it around.
 
Laurie sighed with pleasure as Nancy's tongue slid deeper inside her. She spread her thighs even farther and her hips started to rock instinctively. She decided she could contently stay like this all evening.
 
Nancy wanted to bring Laurie closer to the edge of climax. She started to lick the full length of her womanhood, alternating this with slipping her tongue deep up inside of her.
 
Nancy started to lick the full length of Laurie's womanhood, alternating this with slipping her tongue deep up inside of her. Thus, Laurie alternatively sighed, moaned, and then gave a high-pitched little grunt each time Nancy's tongue grazed her clitoris.
 
Nancy noticed how Laurie reacted differently to her licking various parts of Laurie's womanhood. Having never made love to a woman before, Nancy started to explore further. Her tongue alternated at random among probing her vagina, licking her labia in various ways, and lapping at her clitoris. She even pressed her tongue-tip firmly against the sensitive area just in front of Laurie's anus, although she could not quite get herself to touch that tight orifice.
 
"Oh God..." Laurie groaned when Nancy pressed her tongue-tip firmly against the sensitive area just in front of Laurie's anus. Laurie sighed with subconscious disappointment when Nancy moved no further in that direction but instead resumed licking her labia in various ways and probing her vagina. She moaned for more whenever Nancy lapped her clitoris.
 

"Oh God..." Laurie groaned as Nancy tongued various parts of her womanhood. Laurie moaned the loudest when Nancy raised her head to head to lick her clitoris. Noting this in the context of his own familiarity with Laurie's preferences, he suggested to Nancy: "Lick just her clit, that's what makes her come."

 
"Lick just her clit," Chris's voice from the chair behind to her right made Nancy jump. She had almost forgotten that Laurie's fiance watched as Nancy gave her cunnilingus. "That's what makes her come."

Nancy did not want to make Laurie come, not right away, anyway. She wanted to torment her. Still, she took Chris's suggestion to heart as a way to being Laurie to the verge of orgasm before pulling away. Giving the length of Laurie's womanhood one long lick, Nancy then began to lap at her clitoris.
 
After the eroticism of watching her friend giver her fiance fellatio, then having that same friend perform novice cunnilingus on her, it did not take long for Laurie to near orgasm once Nancy started to concentrate on licking her clitoris. Laurie's hips started to rock rapidly and she groaned: "I'm gonna come!"
 
"I'm gonna come!" Laurie groaned.

Nancy immediately withdrew her tongue from Laurie's clitoris and snickered. "Not so fast! I'm in control now."
 
"Not so fast!" Nancy laughed when she pulled her tongue away from Laurie's clitoris to keep her from coming. "I'm in control now."

"Oh no you're not!" Laurie hissed as she reached out with both hands and grasped Nancy's long hair on both sides of her head. "I know what you really want. You want Chris! You want to do Chris. Well, you're not going to get to unless you eat me now and make me come!"
 
"I know what you really want," Laurie hissed as she grasped Nancy's long hair on both sides of her head to hold it in place between her thighs. "You want Chris! You want to do Chris. Well, you're not going to get to unless you eat me now and make me come!"

Nancy almost came herself right then from the sudden explosion of lust in her loins. She knew Laurie had her under complete control, but as part of maintaining that control, she would allow Nancy to make love to her fiance, Chris. Both thoughts, being controlled by Laurie, yet still getting to have Chris, made Nancy almost crazy with carnal desire.

She enthusiastically resumed licking Laurie's clitoris.
 
"That's better," Laurie sighed as Nancy resumed licking her clitoris. Through glazed, half open eyes, she looked at Chris and spoke soporifically. "I guess this means when she's done, you can have her if you want her."
 

"When she's done," Laurie told her fiance Chris as her old friend Nancy licked her clitoris. "You can have her if you want her."

Chris didn't respond verbally, but his penis, already exposed from when Nancy opened his slacks to fellate him earlier, immediately regained a full erection. So as not to disturb the women, he began to undress very slowly and quietly.

 
"When she's done," Laurie told her fiance Chris as Nancy gave her cunnilingus. "You can have her if you want her."

Nancy could tell by the sounds of Chris's movement behind her that he had started to undress. She began licking Laurie's clitoris with added vigor and determination.
 
Well, that worked! Laurie thought as Nancy began licking her clitoris with added rapidity and precision, making her groan. Resting her feet on Nancy's shoulders, she settled back into the couch cushions, part of her mind reflecting on the deal she had just made with her friend. Soon Nancy would claim her reward, making love with Laurie's fiance, Chris. Even as the pleasure from Nancy's tongue began to overwhelm her thoughts, Laurie concocted how she would make that act almost as satisfying as this one.
 
Nancy lowered her tongue away from Laurie's clitoris just long enough to gather more of Laurie's juices upon it to use these for one final erotic assault upon the engorged clit.
 

Having removed the last of his clothing, Chris knelt on the floor behind Nancy. He wanted to make sure neither she nor Laurie had a chance to change their minds about him getting to make love to her after her cunnilingus made Laurie come. Reaching around her waist, bringing his erection within inches of the backs of her thighs, he found and started to unclasp the front of the red tartan wool skirt she wore.
 
Laurie caught her breath and sighed as Nancy lowered her tongue away from Laurie's clitoris just long enough to gather more of Laurie's juices upon it. Then she moaned when Nancy started licking her clit even more vigorously than before. Though half open eyes, Laurie watched her now nude fiance Chris kneel behind Nancy and start to unbuckle her skirt.

"Yessss..." Laurie groaned. "Maybe you should take her while she's licking me...."
 

Having worked Nancy's skirt down to bunch up around her knees as she as she knelt in front of the couch giving cunilingus to Chris's fiance, Laurie, Chris slipped his fingertips under the waistband of Nancy's gray pantyhose and started to work them over Nancy's narrow hips.
 
Back
Top