Some drawings and sketches

I like the drawing of this guy.
Mostly you concentrate on the women but this is a good group.
I hope he is feeling fit with four nubiles to attend him!

He's having a great time. I never did write the story because I thought it would be a bore. The general concept was of a traveler, a sort of giant, who uses his strength and near limitless endurance to do tremendous amounts of mining. For years this goes on. Then at last he takes his sack of jewels and gold and walks until he finds civilization, and beelines to the brothel. If he looks nonplussed, it's because he really is tired!
 
Last edited:
I have been lurking (or mostly not even around) for a good long while, but enough about that. I read a series of stories right here on Literotica by GeneraZ that really captured my attention and my imagination. It got to the point that I did some fan art for it.

If you like dickgirl stories, with lots of action and over-the-top wild cum-soaked sex, and a little gender-bending is just fine by you, you could do a lot worse than to read GeneraZ's stories. It never gets gross or nasty, heavily serious or violent, and his world is very easy to take in. Despite the wanton sex, you are never asked to forget that emotional ties are built in the heat of infatuation, and it cuts both ways. The plots are so good, they might just give you chills.;)

I occasionally look at alternate stuffs like dickgirls. It's an interesting fantasy notion, but generally I like to see some pussy in it. If there isn't any, then it's just effeminate guys with tits fucking each other. At the now extinct wwoec, I used to like reading jackrabbits stuff's; he had dickgirl's but there was always pussy. Alternately, there was DTiberius who was as artistic as they come with fantastic amounts of details, but focused only on dickgirls, with never a pussy seen.
...meh

You have interesting artwork. Like many other artists here you seem to focus on one body-type style for women. Oddly enough you seem to put variance for men, but as someone else noted you seem to focus on the women more. Not sure if I've commented here before, but yeah, I get the lurking bit...
 
I occasionally look at alternate stuffs like dickgirls. It's an interesting fantasy notion, but generally I like to see some pussy in it. If there isn't any, then it's just effeminate guys with tits fucking each other. At the now extinct wwoec, I used to like reading jackrabbits stuff's; he had dickgirl's but there was always pussy. Alternately, there was DTiberius who was as artistic as they come with fantastic amounts of details, but focused only on dickgirls, with never a pussy seen.
...meh

You have interesting artwork. Like many other artists here you seem to focus on one body-type style for women. Oddly enough you seem to put variance for men, but as someone else noted you seem to focus on the women more. Not sure if I've commented here before, but yeah, I get the lurking bit...

Thanks. Yes, I suppose with women I stick with one body type, the porn star body type. My rough drawings are imperfect and pencil-drawn for the most part, I try not to intentionally disappoint further with mundane representations of the female figure. Admittedly, I stick to unrealistic idealizations. :devil:

Also I can assure you that when it comes to my stories, I don't put more than one penis into play particularly if its dickgirls. I characterize my work as being geared towards straight men so having more than one dick in play is likely to cross boundaries for some. Also, I have to like what I'm writing.
 
Really erotic drwings and stories here!

Fantastic stuff!

Some of it reminds me of the erotic work of Tim Richards a UK artist who does erotic drawings for BDSM mags and also produces erotic sculptures!

I also like the work of China Hamilton and both these artists have websites bit I don't wan to break any board rules by posting links.
 
These are some of the best sketches I've seen on Literotica. How long does it take you to do one?

Thank you! How long varies. A line drawing might take an hour or so. Sometimes I mess up and have to erase or start over. If I like it enough, shading maybe another hour or two depending on the detail.
 
Great stuff! Like it

In the spirit of sharing, which is a big part of what this website what is all about, here are a couple of my drawings.
These are two Alhani sex slaves. On their free time, they're doing what they do best.
attachment.php


The term for this is spitroast:
attachment.php
 
In the spirit of sharing, which is a big part of what this website what is all about, here are a couple of my drawings.
These are two Alhani sex slaves. On their free time, they're doing what they do best.
attachment.php


The term for this is spitroast:
attachment.php

Liked all your pencil drawings sicne i am partial to pencil liked your simple line drawigns best
 
Long legs

They say idle hands do the devil's work, and so yes, I am enjoying a little respite this weekend!:devil::devil::devil:
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • the-scratcher.jpg
    the-scratcher.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 8
Tefler's "Three Square Meals" Fan Art

I have been reading Tefler's series, "Three Square Meals" which is a space opera on ecstasy. I am really enjoying how the story is coming along. Tefler puts in 3-4 lit pages a chapter, and he's quickly put out quite a lot of narrative with many sexy scenes and this illustration does not do justice to his creativity and sci-fi bonafides. Still, I felt inspired to do something to give back.

Tefler sounds like a younger writer, maybe my generation, and his talent really deserves recognition. So, as a way of encouraging the author to continue his epic saga, I have done a piece that I may go ahead and color on the computer at some point, or show what she looks like right after he pumps his massive load into her compliant teen body.:devil:

attachment.php
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • john-&-alyssa1a.jpg
    john-&-alyssa1a.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 8
  • john-&-alyssa1b.jpg
    john-&-alyssa1b.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 8
Hey Spesh,
Thanks for the email letting me know about your work. I checked out your drawing of John and Alyssa, and thought it was phenomenal!

I scanned through this long running thread, taking a look at your drawings, and I particularly liked this one:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1218595&stc=1&d=1370554726

The eyes and mouth on her are enchanting, and you must have taken a lot of care with those areas of her face. With her head tilted coyly like that, getting the proportions and angles correct must have been very tricky, but you did a really nice job.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear you've been enjoying my story so far. Hopefully you'll continue to enjoy the rest of the chapters, and I'll check this thread from time-to-time and look out for your next amazing artwork!

Best wishes,

Tefler
 
Pretty cool getting a response from my latest favorite author! As I write this, Tefler has 3 posts on forums, and I'm honored to be of them. As for his writing, don't let those NaNoWriMo folks hear he's pushing out about 100,000 words a month!:eek:

I have started coloring this but it's still a work in progress.

 

Attachments

  • john-&-alyssa-color.jpg
    john-&-alyssa-color.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 7
Some very cool artwork here. I saw a thread of bondage artwork a bit ago and now can't locate it. How do I find things I saw and can't find? lol
 
Just checked out this thread and saw this artist's work for the first time. Very good! The characters are well rendered and portrayed very erotically. I hope the artist is still around -- doesn't look like there have been any new submissions in a while.
 
Back
Top