DD/lg curious

ExpressxLove9

Experienced
I have recently learned of the Daddy Dom/little girl lifestyle that is led by many consenting adults. Although I have learned the name for it, it has not been fully explained to me. I'm very intrigued by it and would love to learn more. From what I know, I think I would make an excellent little.

Does anyone here enjoy DD/lg or have any experiences with it they would like to share?

What differentiates DD/lg from other D/s relationships?

Some threads for your reading interest:
Who's yo daddy?
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1312732

The Allure of "Fuck me, Daddy" said by a girl in...

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1231952

Daddy's Little Girl

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1285088

Reflections on Gentleman Doms
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1083983

I would also suggest you have a red flag alert turned way up for anyone who suggests that they would like to be your Daddy, teach you, train you or otherwise take you in hand and lead you down the garden path.

good luck.

Thanks Cascadiabound, I definitely want to be taught, trained, and guided along that garden path. I love to smell the roses and I have never minded the thorns ;)

I'll check out those threads now.

Early on in my subby evolution, I had a Dominant who called me little girl. I was 40-something at the time and it felt weird. He wanted me to call him Daddy. There was never any age play or incest related to it. This relationship was more mentoring. I was new to bdsm and he enjoyed the role of guiding and teaching.

It was actually here on Lit that I learned more about Daddy / little girl. By this time, I was in the beginning of an M/s relationship. I loved the guy but his ideas about being his slave didn't feel right to me. It was a cold, fearful relationship.

I need to insert here that labels are just labels, right? A starting point for the conversation about what we want. There are a million M/s relationships filled with caring, devotion, affection. But that wasn't my experience.

About that time I was here on Lit and ran across a Daddy/little girl thread and it made me pretty wet. I got over the idea it wasn't about incest, I didn't want to fuck my dad or wear diapers. (not that there's anything wrong with that.... :rolleyes:)

I think that was about... 7 years ago or so? Since then, I gravitate to a relationship that is strict and full of rules and consequences but is also tender and loving. For me, it's about monogamy and affection and worshiping Daddy. In turn, he's given me a safe place to explore sex and kink and feel loved.

I will add that in my case, I'm a hot mess. A good mess but an unruly one. I used to think this was a pretty sad state of being and I was forever beating myself up for this lack of willpower to be "better."

Then I realized there are guys out there who kind of dig setting up rules for unorganized girls. It doesn't absolve me of being a grown up!! But it's been pretty nifty that I can find a guy who wants to help me find my keys, keep better lists, stay focused and wrap all that up in sex, spanking, goofy rules to keep me going. I love that he was amused by my antics and that his soul has been soothed by my adoration for his Daddy skills.

Good luck in your venture! Exploring this is fun. Getting wrapped up in Daddy can be pretty powerful stuff - even online. Sooooo - keep yourself guarded but have fun.

I would also suggest you have a red flag alert turned way up for anyone who suggests that they would like to be your Daddy, teach you, train you or otherwise take you in hand and lead you down the garden path.

Exactly. Anyone who offers to be your Daddy/Master/PYL without even knowing you first is someone to avoid instantly.

You have to know you like someone as a person before you begin a D/s relationship of any kind with them.

Last edited:
I need to insert here that labels are just labels, right? A starting point for the conversation about what we want. There are a million M/s relationships filled with caring, devotion, affection...

This exactly. Everything about the DD/lg relationship, or any D/s relationship for that matter, is as individual as each individual is. What differentiates the terms for one soul will be entirely different than how another soul defines the terms of the interaction. Finding a person that has similar ideas about it all is pretty sweet when it happens. And can be disappointing to tragic when it doesn't come together. Communication ahead of time is key.

Good luck with your seeking. :)

Early on in my subby evolution, I had a Dominant who called me little girl. I was 40-something at the time and it felt weird. He wanted me to call him Daddy. There was never any age play or incest related to it. This relationship was more mentoring. I was new to bdsm and he enjoyed the role of guiding and teaching.

It was actually here on Lit that I learned more about Daddy / little girl. By this time, I was in the beginning of an M/s relationship. I loved the guy but his ideas about being his slave didn't feel right to me. It was a cold, fearful relationship.

I need to insert here that labels are just labels, right? A starting point for the conversation about what we want. There are a million M/s relationships filled with caring, devotion, affection. But that wasn't my experience.

About that time I was here on Lit and ran across a Daddy/little girl thread and it made me pretty wet. I got over the idea it wasn't about incest, I didn't want to fuck my dad or wear diapers. (not that there's anything wrong with that.... :rolleyes:)

I think that was about... 7 years ago or so? Since then, I gravitate to a relationship that is strict and full of rules and consequences but is also tender and loving. For me, it's about monogamy and affection and worshiping Daddy. In turn, he's given me a safe place to explore sex and kink and feel loved.

I will add that in my case, I'm a hot mess. A good mess but an unruly one. I used to think this was a pretty sad state of being and I was forever beating myself up for this lack of willpower to be "better."

Then I realized there are guys out there who kind of dig setting up rules for unorganized girls. It doesn't absolve me of being a grown up!! But it's been pretty nifty that I can find a guy who wants to help me find my keys, keep better lists, stay focused and wrap all that up in sex, spanking, goofy rules to keep me going. I love that he was amused by my antics and that his soul has been soothed by my adoration for his Daddy skills.

Good luck in your venture! Exploring this is fun. Getting wrapped up in Daddy can be pretty powerful stuff - even online. Sooooo - keep yourself guarded but have fun.

This is such a nice post to read! I would absolutely love to have a relationship like this one day in the future. I'm exactly the same way... I'm kind of a mess! I never know where my keys are. I'm terrible at keeping focused. It's lovely to know that others are out there experiencing a healthy relationship where all of that is included into a sexy good time with Daddy!

Finding the right Daddy can be an excersize in frustration, but of course, when you find the perfect one it's bliss! It's a beautiful relationship in my eyes.

I am in a DDlg relationship and love this dynamic. The baby girl role fits me well and I love calling my Dom "Daddy." But I am not one of those people who has to be a "little" and who totally identifies as a "little" in all aspects of their life/personality. For me a nurturing/sensual Dom to my sub fits me just as well, and while saying "Daddy" makes me all oooey-gooey inside, saying "Sir," gives me excited goosebumps. It's more about the general attitude of my partner than adhering to a label.

Thanks! You all have been so much help. I can already see how hard it is to find the right sort of Daddy who meets my wants/needs/personality.

I'm open to real time but would rather start online.

eons ago, I was posting a lot in the Playground. I ran across a Daddy/little girl thread - I think it was meet your Daddy or little here.

this was it

I ended up meeting someone I flirted with in that thread and learned a lot about the dynamic.

My point is to post fun stuff, ask a lot of questions - you might just run in to someone you click with and can start to explore.

OK so add my name fully to the curious about this list. I've just read through this thread and the linked ones too, as previously I'd never ever have contemplated this sort of thing, the incest overtones I very much ignorantly couldn't get past. However a couple of hours reading and I can see a whole different, and frankly very alluring light on this subject.

Thankyou to the thread starter and everyone who has contributed. Consider my eyes opened and my interest level very much raised.

I am happy to hear more and chat more about this should anyone have the time.

WOW!

What differentiates DD/lg from other D/s relationships?

While I am not extremely well versed on the subject personally, the dynamic of the DD/lg relationship is one that I will admit to being envious of at times ( even though it's not really my thing ). Every relationship, regardless of the labels imposed, is different and they all have wide varieties of subtle nuances that set them apart from each other. That being said, and this is me describing an ideal, these are my observations. ( Labels used strictly to illustrate points, I personally dislike/don't use them )

When it comes to DD/lg, what sets it apart in my eyes from other D/s relationships, is in its expression. Whereas any D/s relationship involves a couple that love each other no different than any other, the Dominant Daddy/little girl type puts a bit of a spin on the traditional definition.

A Dominant Daddy generally tends to treat his lg with the greatest care and doesn't usually resort to punishment outside of reprimanding her with a stern hand in a loving manner. Pain may be involved, but usually not in a sadistic manner, rather as a means of correcting and attempting to guide her in a direction of improvement through discipline of certain behaviors he views as harmful or " bratty ". She is the apple of his eye, his life, and his intent is to keep her firmly on the path to being the angel he knows she is.

little girls, for their part, trust and love their Daddy utterly. To her, he is a subject of admiration and worship, as opposed to being a strictly Dominant figure she relinquishes control to. He is both her guide and protector, she is his, and submits to his will out of the affection and loyalty he has instilled in her by being that guiding hand that steers her, and she rewards him with her obedience. She needs nurtured, spoiled, and to be the center of his world... As well as corrected, when the situation arises.

While I am not extremely well versed on the subject personally, the dynamic of the DD/lg relationship is one that I will admit to being envious of at times ( even though it's not really my thing ).

After all my reading the last couple days I think I'm with you. I feel like shouting "I'll have what they're having!!!"
:) It just seems really special, but I also know that in many posts it even admits to being a romanticized version.
Still, sweet and beautiful in it's dynamic. :rose:

While I am not extremely well versed on the subject personally, the dynamic of the DD/lg relationship is one that I will admit to being envious of at times ( even though it's not really my thing ). Every relationship, regardless of the labels imposed, is different and they all have wide varieties of subtle nuances that set them apart from each other. That being said, and this is me describing an ideal, these are my observations. ( Labels used strictly to illustrate points, I personally dislike/don't use them )

When it comes to DD/lg, what sets it apart in my eyes from other D/s relationships, is in its expression. Whereas any D/s relationship involves a couple that love each other no different than any other, the Dominant Daddy/little girl type puts a bit of a spin on the traditional definition.

A Dominant Daddy generally tends to treat his lg with the greatest care and doesn't usually resort to punishment outside of reprimanding her with a stern hand in a loving manner. Pain may be involved, but usually not in a sadistic manner, rather as a means of correcting and attempting to guide her in a direction of improvement through discipline of certain behaviors he views as harmful or " bratty ". She is the apple of his eye, his life, and his intent is to keep her firmly on the path to being the angel he knows she is.

little girls, for their part, trust and love their Daddy utterly. To her, he is a subject of admiration and worship, as opposed to being a strictly Dominant figure she relinquishes control to. He is both her guide and protector, she is his, and submits to his will out of the affection and loyalty he has instilled in her by being that guiding hand that steers her, and she rewards him with her obedience. She needs nurtured, spoiled, and to be the center of his world... As well as corrected, when the situation arises.

Totally this. Very well said.

Thanks! You all have been so much help. I can already see how hard it is to find the right sort of Daddy who meets my wants/needs/personality.

The advice I received was 'don't seek like it's a hunt, but be open to it'. Even online. I found that the more I sought a DD, the more disappointed I was. I felt like I was trying one on for size, and if it didn't fit, turned away... and I hurt a friend that way.

So, I quit looking. Then, I met someone who is a wonderful man, a very dear friend... and though I tried to fight it, I couldn't help but want to submit. He didn't try to Dom me, he didn't ask or suggest, it just happened. I couldn't ask for a better Dom, or a better friend. :heart:

Don't rush into things, ask questions - Daddys should be patient, and won't mind your questions, and if you trust each other, you'll have a good foundation to build upon.

The advice I received was 'don't seek like it's a hunt, but be open to it'. Even online. I found that the more I sought a DD, the more disappointed I was. I felt like I was trying one on for size, and if it didn't fit, turned away... and I hurt a friend that way.

So, I quit looking. Then, I met someone who is a wonderful man, a very dear friend... and though I tried to fight it, I couldn't help but want to submit. He didn't try to Dom me, he didn't ask or suggest, it just happened. I couldn't ask for a better Dom, or a better friend. :heart:

Don't rush into things, ask questions - Daddys should be patient, and won't mind your questions, and if you trust each other, you'll have a good foundation to build upon.

Perfect advice :rose:

That romantic notion of Dasdy gets us all twisted up and can set you up for disappointment.

I love that you found your Daddy in a friend.

I've had several online Daddies and I definitely agree with what others have said. If you're constantly looking for a Daddy, chances are you won't find one, you'll just draw in the weirdos that want to take advantage of a Little.
Before even jumping into a DDlg relationship, I would really recommend first thinking about what DDlg means to you and what you would expect of that relationship, even just online. Once you meet someone you click with and think might be compatible for a DDlg relationship, discuss your expectations and experiences. That is how you'll see if this person is a good fit for you. Every DDlg relationship is different, but the best ones all include respect, affection, and good communication.

What a beautiful thread and some very useful and caring advice.

I came to a realisation some time ago that I fit the Daddy mound closer than most other labels, but as others have said finding the right dynamic is an interesting journey. I've met some amazing girls (little or otherwise) and also learned more about myself. Don't be afraid to start that same journey.

I suggest you stay OpenGL possibilities but also realise that love and adoration dont arrive on request. And not every step on the road is always a positive one, but a Daddy should always be striving for the best for his little girl. Don't expect a perfect Daddy (although if you find him, keep him!) but look for the one who will take the time to make things better in the way that works for you, and can make you smile.

Ultimately, forget the labels but use them as a guide for what's possible in your life. Very few of us fit neatly into any single box anyway.

Just a few thoughts for you. Just remember every relationship is unique and I hope that you discover what you want, and find it.

I had a DD/lg relationship it was wonderful. DADDY has a lot or responsability but its so worth it in the end. We both learned alot about ourselves. Now im looking for a new lg or sub sad to say there hard to find in my area.

I had a DD/lg relationship it was wonderful. DADDY has a lot or responsability but its so worth it in the end. We both learned alot about ourselves. Now im looking for a new lg or sub sad to say there hard to find in my area.

That's nice to hear! Good luck in your search.

Girls who...

The need to be taken care of, sexually and otherwise, makes most sense when articulated by a girl who is so so satisfied being in that role, in that relationship.

Back