Introduction and Hello

Hello. I'm a new user to the site and an aspiring erotica author. I haven't submitted anything to the site yet, but I have written a few short pieces which I've posted to the reddit /r/eroticliterature subreddit.

Is there anyone here who'd be willing to critique the work and offer advice for improvement? Negative criticism is welcome. I've done plenty of fiction workshops IRL.

Or, post to simply say hello. I'd like to get to know folks here and enter the community respectfully. Thanks!

---

May I Buy That For You?

http://www.reddit.com/r/eroticliterature/comments/16cn8e/may_i_buy_that_for_you/

I Will Do My Homework! (Natalie Part 1)

http://www.reddit.com/r/eroticliterature/comments/15wv20/i_will_do_my_homework/

Squash. Tomorrow Morning, 7am? (Natalie Part 2)

http://www.reddit.com/r/eroticliterature/comments/161a7f/squash_tomorrow_morning_7am/

Hello. I'm a new user to the site and an aspiring erotica author. I haven't submitted anything to the site yet, but I have written a few short pieces which I've posted to the reddit /r/eroticliterature subreddit.

Is there anyone here who'd be willing to critique the work and offer advice for improvement? Negative criticism is welcome. I've done plenty of fiction workshops IRL.

Or, post to simply say hello. I'd like to get to know folks here and enter the community respectfully. Thanks!

---

I too am somewhat new to Lit, I'm finding that navigating one's way around can be a little challenging at first but oh so worth it. I'd love to collaborate works with you. If I can be helpful then please shoot me an email at: lincolnjames173@yahoo.com. I hope to hear from you soon.

A welcome :kiss: for the little newbies from the good little witch.

You might want to redact that email address. I think there are rules against such things.

Welcome to the AH.

I too am somewhat new to Lit, I'm finding that navigating one's way around can be a little challenging at first but oh so worth it. I'd love to collaborate works with you. If I can be helpful then please shoot me an email at: lxxx. I hope to hear from you soon.

Welcome.

You'll want to remove that e-mail address since that's against forum guidelines

TE999: Thank you. I'll look over that thread and make an introduction there.

LincolnJames: I'd like to just get to know some of the regulars and get my bearings before I consider collaborations. Good luck with your work. Perhaps some other time.

EDIT: Also, thank you to everyone else for your hellos and welcomes!

Last edited:
Welcome to our merry band of literary jabberwockies.

Put some stories up on the site and give us links to them. The Story Feedback forum might be of some use as well.

LaRascasse:

OK. I'm working out how to do that now. I have an older work I could submit in .doc form. Those three links go to my most recent pieces.

I have to figure out the submissions system anyway. It may take some time and a few mistakes though.

Welcome to AH!
Look out for the intelligent trolls although if you do get one popping up from under the bridge to roar at you, someone gallant will often ride to your rescue - which is very exciting. If anyone posts something that looks weird on your threads, it probably is.
Don't post in Loving Wives unless you've borrowed TX_Rad's sharkproof suit.
Have lots of fun! (I do :D.)

:nana::cathappy::nana:

OK. I've submitted an older work into the queue. Frankly, it's one I don't much like. And I lost the last draft. This is an earlier revision. Not promoting this well, am I? lol.

I don't have any link to the submission content though. Perhaps a mod must approve it first.

damppanties: I'll read through that FAQ. Thank you.

OK. I've submitted an older work into the queue. Frankly, it's one I don't much like. And I lost the last draft. This is an earlier revision. Not promoting this well, am I? lol.
:D

You might want to post the ones you linked to if you think they're better work.
PenelopePendergasp said:
I don't have any link to the submission content though. Perhaps a mod must approve it first.
The link is to the posted story, which you can link after the story is reviewed by the site owners and posted. Will take a few days.

Damppanties:

So I can resubmit material I posted at reddit over here? OK.

My favorite of them is "May I Buy That For You?" Though I have received a private critique from a trusted friend who argued that the end is emotionally weak and needs revision.

The Natalie stories are unfinished. I could post them but I think it might be better to finish a few more chapters and submit a complete work. Not sure if I could edit retroactively to fix continuity and dangling plot holes if I submit as a serial.

EDIT: Thanks NaokoSmith!

Last edited:
Damppanties:

So I can resubmit material I posted at reddit over here? OK.
Yep. You can post work that's previously posted elsewhere and vice versa. You own the copyright of your work posted at Lit, so you can post it in multiple locations.

PenelopePendergasp said:
My favorite of them is "May I Buy That For You?" Though I have received a private critique from a trusted friend who argued that the end is emotionally weak and needs revision.

The Natalie stories are unfinished. I could post them but I think it might be better to finish a few more chapters and submit a complete work. Not sure if I could edit retroactively to fix continuity and dangling plot holes if I submit as a serial.
Yes, you can edit and resubmit work but the vote / ratings do not set back to zero in case of an edit and resubmit.

No worries!

BTW, you can get a volunteer editor on the Volunteer Editor programme.

:heart:

NaokoSmith:

You might want to actually _read_ the work before making that suggestion. I suspect a retraction may be forthcoming. lol.

Back