So what is it like to have a cock in your mouth?

mansome said:
ahh.. maybe you can get your wife involved and take some pics of your cock.... mmm would love to see what it looks like when it cums like you just described.....

love my nipples being licked and sucked.... feels wonderful..

.... replaces my fingers with my tongue... licks up and down from your asshole to the base of your cock along the raised line separating your balls on your tasty sack.......
Sounds like an idea if I can get her to do it. Maybe a good web cam also.

U R good, shiver as you lick. Grasp your hard cock and squeeze, finger sliding over your head, feeling your precum.

I too have became really attracted to men. I also love masterbating to gay, bi, and staring at pictures of nude men alone. That's what made me curious about it. When the opportunity comes, I probably will go for it.

GuitarRocker said:
I too have became really attracted to men. I also love masterbating to gay, bi, and staring at pictures of nude men alone. That's what made me curious about it. When the opportunity comes, I probably will go for it.

Yeah I figure enough fantasizing, been doing so since about 16, I'm 29 now. May have the chance very soon. Been looking for the right opp for first time though. 2 men together just somehow seems very real. Would love to hang out with a guy, do guy stuff and then give each other pleasure.

Jander1 said:
Sounds like an idea if I can get her to do it. Maybe a good web cam also.

U R good, shiver as you lick. Grasp your hard cock and squeeze, finger sliding over your head, feeling your precum.

I bet you are pretty damn good yourself.....
I take it your wife would never share your desire to be with another man would she?

*nibbles* on your scrotum.... *kisses* where I nibbled then spreads your ass cheeks open needing to taste your asshole....

Guitar just think how wonderful it's gonna be when you step up to actually experiencing a man for real instead of just jacking off to other men experiencing each other.....

mansome said:
I bet you are pretty damn good yourself.....
I take it your wife would never share your desire to be with another man would she?

*nibbles* on your scrotum.... *kisses* where I nibbled then spreads your ass cheeks open needing to taste your asshole....

Guitar just think how wonderful it's gonna be when you step up to actually experiencing a man for real instead of just jacking off to other men experiencing each other.....

Exactly, wife is not open to sharing another man or woman. At least she's understanding of my desires though. Happy you are turned on btow

OMG Shake my ass a little anticipating your tounge. I'm as hard as it gets. U R sexy

Jander1 said:
Exactly, wife is not open to sharing another man or woman. At least she's understanding of my desires though. Happy you are turned on btow

OMG Shake my ass a little anticipating your tounge. I'm as hard as it gets. U R sexy

have you ever had your ass licked before?
it's incredible... even though I haven't been with that many men, I love it..... had one guy take his time as he licked and probed with his tongue and sucked with my face down in the pillow I came on the sheets without him even touching my cock it was that good....

No.

I haven't been with a man or even seriously considered it until recently. A friend on the 'net has been coming on to me; one night, after a few drinks, I met him online. To make a long story short, he talked me out of my clothes on webcam. With his encouragement, I ended up in some fairly racy poses and was turned on by it. Now I am more open-minded after feeling the rush it gave me.

brw02 said:
I haven't been with a man or even seriously considered it until recently. A friend on the 'net has been coming on to me; one night, after a few drinks, I met him online. To make a long story short, he talked me out of my clothes on webcam. With his encouragement, I ended up in some fairly racy poses and was turned on by it. Now I am more open-minded after feeling the rush it gave me.

sounds like you had a great time.... being with another man can be a wonderful experience... I seem to like bi~men who like women much more but love to play with a man for the sexual turn on..... probably because that's exactly what it is for me.....

brw.. I think a few of us here have found a wonderful thread to talk about a bunch of different issues.... we all seem to be in about the same boat...

pleasure to meet you... *extends hand*

mansome said:
have you ever had your ass licked before?
it's incredible... even though I haven't been with that many men, I love it..... had one guy take his time as he licked and probed with his tongue and sucked with my face down in the pillow I came on the sheets without him even touching my cock it was that good....
Had a woman lick my ass just before I got with my wife. She had told me she would do things that had never been done to me before. She licked and stuck her finger up my ass. Fuck it was hot! My wife will play with my ass a little but not lick it. Though she has no prob me licking hers.

Hey all, I agree with mansome seems like a good thread. We may all have some things in common. I better cut out, got work in the morning. Hope to see you guys on thread soon!

it was fun talking with all you gentlemen...

thanks for starting it Guitar.... *hugs*

I've subscribed to this thread so I'll keep tabs on it.....

gonna head off to bed.. have a really long day at work tomorrow...

all you guys feel free to private message me if you want and I'll get back to you....

*waves*

I'm ready for bed too. Nice meeting you and Jander1.

Thanks for the wonderful thread....and the oh-so-wonderful thoughts and images that're now parading through my head! I look forward to continuing this discussion. But, like all of you, it's time for bed before a lonnnng day tomorow....can bet on some sweet, hot, sweaty dreams, though.

Have a great start to the week, gentlemen...and happy fantasizing. :)

Feel free to PM me anytime, all...would love any of your company. :)

great to read all the interaction between all you guys pity im in uk and not online with you all

good morning gentlemen..

ahh this is gonna be a wonderful thread.. I love the small group of guys we have on it.. hope we can all keep an eye in here and keep in "touch"

speaking of touch...

fuck.. I'd love a nice warm cock in my mouth right now....

anyone wanna oblige? *evil grin*

Can I join in?

Oh Yes, I find watching you guys cupping and teasing one another Very Intoxicating.
I will just stand over here - Watching -- and tweaking and teasing my nipples for now.. but if you invite me in I certaintly wouldnt be offended :devil:

Mansome I grin and wink at you as I run my hand down the outside of my jeans and rub my pussy lips - teasing you ...... *devilish smile**

hugs*

tomboy58 said:
Oh Yes, I find watching you guys cupping and teasing one another Very Intoxicating.
I will just stand over here - Watching -- and tweaking and teasing my nipples for now.. but if you invite me in I certaintly wouldnt be offended :devil:

Mansome I grin and wink at you as I run my hand down the outside of my jeans and rub my pussy lips - teasing you ...... *devilish smile**

hugs*

should have been here last night gorgeous.... not sure who's around today..... well I see you are.. that's all that counts for me.. unless hubby wants to cum out too.... what's his handle?

*licks your sweet lips* steps back and watches you rub the crotch of your jeans.......

Tomboy58's Hubby is

Curioussxycoupl
When he gets in that is what he signs in with, He likes to read what I write Alot - and sometimes he post. But I will work on him hehe to get him to post more.

Maybe if you talk directly to him as Curioussxy he will have to answer back.. ;)

* I stand in the corner of the room watching you hot guys - I pull up shirt and expose my nipple and reach my tongue down to lick my own nipple, Oh.. yes, feels so good...** :p

:rose:

Tomboy.... looks like you are the only woman to hop on this thread.. what a lucky gal you are.. all of us men here to pleasure you...... and to pleasure each other...

your nipples looks so tasty... Let me lick one while you are tasting it at the same time too sugar......

oh yes.. we are going to have an awesome time in here and on the MMF thread...

*grabs* curious' ass hoping he'll
cum out and play soon too

just once

had one in my mouth manu years ago and have wanted it again ever since

Feeling a Cock in My Mouth

I love the feeling of a nice hard cock in my mouth. I love to feel the texture of the skin on my tongue as I lick the big mushroom head. I then love to feel the head of the cock as I let it slide down the back of my mouth deep into my throat. Feeling my mouth touch his big balls as my throat milks his cock. Feeling his cock swell in my throat lets me know I will soon be getting a nice big load of cum. I let his cock slide out of my throat so I can taste the cum in my mouth. After I eat most of his cum, I love to share his cum with him or my wife, letting them suck the cum off my tongue :)

Having a soft cock grow hard in your mouth definitely is something.
You've just got to love that rock-hard yet silky and spongy texture in your mouth.
:nana:

Back