Licking her while she's getting fucked

Reverse Cowgirl

nice pic nespo. The way we did it, was with her riding him reverse cowgirl, with me in front. Great access to her pussy and his shaft and balls this way.

I done it both ways and I agree with you......reverse cowgirl allows for awesome access to both including his ass if you enjoy rimming or he wants to get fucked while she is riding him!

PS-I'm also from NE WI!
 
While eating my partner I have told her more than once I wanted lick her as she has a sex with a man. She laughs.
 
My buddy picked up a girl and shared her with me once. What a turn on to lick her pussy while he was fucking her. Damn, I miss that night!!
 
Did your husband?

My husband and I have experienced several variations of this through the years:

1. Another man licking my clit while my husband was fucking me

2. My husband licking me as I was getting fucked

3. Another woman licking me while my husband or another man was fucking me

4. Me licking another woman while my husband or another man was fucking her.

We have one couple we hook up with where the husband has a fetish of watching his wife with another couple. My husband and I have been with them numerous times. On more than one occassion our completion has been me licking her clit while my husband cums in her pussy as she rides him reverse cowgirl. I then fulfill my own fetish, eating creampie. She has also been by our home with his approval several times with his approval for threeways.

Did your husband suck cock as you were getting fucked Beth?
 
My favorite thing to do is to lick my wifes pussy while she is getting fucked by a big cock. Pm me to chat.
 
This is one of our favorite kinks, any combination and position,add cum and lots of wetness and bammm! We are in heaven!:devil:
Greath thread: BUMP! :)
 
Best of both worlds....

Material prohibited as per forum guidelines
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What is it called:

My wife and I have been into mmf threesomes for some time now, but until a few weeks ago, she had never asked me to lick her clit while she was getting fucked. I did and she loved it and came so hard she squirted all over my face and his cock. My question is, what is this called, and does anyone have pics of this? I have been looking for pics, but with very little luck.

Fucklicking
 
Yes and I just can't get enough. Love being under my wife as her lover fills her up with all his yummy cum.

I got lucky enough to be in that position last night before he pulled out and I ducked him clean and then turned my attention to my wife who was still on all fours and waiting for me to lick her as well.
 
Back
Top