had a story request for anyone who's interested

Actoid8

Virgin
I wanted to do a small story to do with college cheerleaders blackmailed by their scumbag coach to strip naked for him. If anyone is into doing CMNF stories I would like if they took this on :D message me here or reply to this then I can give you the general parts I want to be incorperated. Thanks.

Suggestion: Be more original and reverse the done-to-death also-ran theme.

Have the cheerleaders be the scumbags and the coach be the straightedge. Stretch your creativity and face the strange.

Yes, take a often used idea, ans s t r e t c h to new heights. Maybe have the cheerleaders be scumbags, and the coach be a scumbag, and have a Scumbagorama storyline where they try to out scumbag each other.

Hmm, looks like scumbag is the word of the day.

Suggestion: Be more original and reverse the done-to-death also-ran theme.

Have the cheerleaders be the scumbags and the coach be the straightedge. Stretch your creativity and face the strange.

Starring Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

PoisedFineDolphin-size_restricted.gif

Well no I don't care if its been done to death or not I was just wanting a story on this. I wanted it done my way.

So write the fucking story. It's your idea; flesh it out. Visualize it as if you're blogging a hot video. Blog everything that happens: every word and sigh and suck and fuck; every drop of precious bodily fluids; every chase around the locker room. All of it. Don't bother trying to make sense. That's irrelevant. Set your id loose. Wipe up afterwards.

Back