The crash landing (closed)

Mordrax walks up behind his wife and grabs her ass teasing her pussy with the tips of his fingers. He takes out the clothing she packed replacing them with the more revealing ones he had bought her.
 
As Mordrax teased her sex, she wiggled her ass, giving him a little show. Giggling, she waited to see what he was going to do.

She watched as her new husband removed the clothes she had packed. What he put in their place were very revealing. And where she had almost filled the suitcase, after Mordrax was through, there was a lot of open space.

"So, what do you want me to wear to so out there?"
 
Mordrax holds up what he wants her to wear up to where they were going for their honeymoon saying "this." He puts his finger though the ring on his wife's collar and said "it's time to make love to your husband."
 
She was a bit shocked though where they were going was a bit isolated so maybe she wouldn't be seen by anyone.

Then he took hold of the ring on the collar that she wore. it's time to make love to your husband.

"Oh, it is, is it?" She teased him.
 
Mordrax nodded before he pulls her naked body closer placing a firm loving kiss on her lips. "You would hate to be teased the whole time we are on our honeymoon without relief." He said after breaking their kiss.
 
"But love, you wouldn't be so mean to your wife, would you? To your new bride?" She leaned in and kissed him, then batted her eyelashes at him. "I'm just an Earth woman learning the mores of your world." She didn't know if he would understand what she meant by 'mores'. The translator didn't always pick up various nuances.
 
"But the Earth girl is being naughty and don't they punish naughty girls like you on Earth?" Mordrax asked as he pushed his wife onto the bed.
 
"Am I being naughty? I've never been naughty before." She smiled at him. "You wouldn't punish your own bride, would you?"
 
"Yes my love though you are my wife you will get punishments just like every sub does." He said as he got between her legs. Mordrax had something different than the normal punishments of spaq nking in mind though he would spank her if it was necessary but at first he was going to use her dislike of using toys first.
 
She looked up at him between her legs, smiling. "Then by all means, let me make love to my new husband." She smiled, noticing just how excited he was getting.
 
Mordrax laid on the bed beside of her then said "sit on my face love I want to lick your sweet pussy that way."
 
"Your wish is my command, oh Love." She teased as she kissed him before straddling his head and carefully lowering herself down over his face. His slender fingers took hold of her puffy lips, engorged with passion and peeled them back to reveal the wetness inside. She gasped at the tongue he ran along her slit, and she decided to return the favor. On Earth, it was called 69ing. She bent over, giving a perfunctory lick to his cock growing steadily before her eyes.
 
Mordrax moaned out as he felt his wife's tongue run along his cock. His fingers let go of her puffy pink lips and gripped her hips. as he drove his tongue deep within the hole that was producing the sweet nectar that he enjoyed. He wiggled and writhed his tongue in her hole as he fucked her with it.
 
She slid his manhood in her mouth. Shaped more like a rocket than a human male cock, already it was too large to fit the whole thing in her mouth but she did her best.

Then he in earnest began to in essence tongue fuck her. That alien muscle of his was definitely talented in that area and she knew that it was a good thing that he held her hips tight as they bucked against his face. She began to moan, her lips buzzing against the hard cock in her mouth.
 
Mordrax could feel her pussy fuck itself against his tougue so he pushed himself deeper into her pussy. He moaned as he felt his love moan around his cock.He could feel her juices run down his cheek as he continued to tongue fuck her.
 
She could not help herself as his tongue reached up into her. There was a climax building inside her and as her body headed towards it, she tasted the sweetness of his cock. Finally, she pressed hard against him as she came.
 
He continued to wiggle and writh his tongue in her as she came on his tongue. After a bit he finally let go of her hips. He kept himself in her mouth enjoying the feeling of her mouth stretched around his cock.
 
After a while, she kissed the tip of his cock before she turned to him.

"Would you like to make love to your new wife, my husband? Hmmm?"
 
"Who else am I going to do that with? You have already told me that I was made for you and only you no one else." He said teasingly giving her a loving kiss and a playful spank.
 
She laughed as she lay back on the bed, pulling him down with her.

"Love, I'm so glad you rescued me from my craft." She kissed him, running her hands over his chest. "It's is right. We were made for each other."
 
"Me to my beautiful wife." He said as the teased her dripping pussy with his cock."how many girls do you know that can take all of me like this." He said before pushing himself deep within her hole.
 
Back
Top