Police deliberately burned down cabin fugitive was hiding in

Mike_Yates

Literotica's Anti-Hero
The police deliberately burned down the cabin that armed fugitive Christopher Dorner was hiding in. It is very clear that the authorities had no intentions of arresting or apprehending this individual, but rather outright assassinating him by whatever means necessary. Dorner was getting ready to expose high-level LAPD corruption and his death could possibly been an effort to silence him.

Just like the incident where the FBI and ATF intentionally burned down the David Koresh compound in 1993 at Waco Texas, even though there were small children under the age of 10 inside the building (which the federal authorities were fully aware of before setting the fire) whom all burned alive in the blaze.

According to leaked and eavesdropped police scanner communications, there were statements directly along the lines of "let's burn that motherfucker," "seven burners have been set and we have a fire," and "burn him out."

It is very evident that this fire was set intentionally, contrary to highly warped and distorted mainstream media claims.

Furthermore, please read this article about the David Koresh incident.

Last edited:
I thought I saw a swat team towards the back of the cabin toasting marshmallows.

I thought I saw a swat team towards the back of the cabin toasting marshmallows.

Yeah, they're some really tough guys..

Delta force operators who were sent into the Koresh compound (in violation of posse comitatus) to KILL anyone they encountered later took photographs posing with the charred skulls of small children who died in the inferno.

Now THAT's tough and masculine! Those are some REAL men!

Last edited:
The police deliberately burned down the cabin that armed fugitive Christopher Dorner was hiding in. It is very clear that the authorities had no intentions of arresting or apprehending this individual, but rather outright assassinating him by whatever means necessary. Dorner was getting ready to expose high-level LAPD corruption and his death could possibly been an effort to silence him.

Just like the incident where the FBI and ATF intentionally burned down the David Koresh compound in 1993 at Waco Texas, even though there were small children under the age of 10 inside the building (which the federal authorities were fully aware of before setting the fire) whom all burned alive in the blaze.

According to leaked and eavesdropped police scanner communications, there were statements directly along the lines of "let's burn that motherfucker," "seven burners have been set and we have a fire," and "burn him out."

It is very evident that this fire was set intentionally, contrary to highly warped and distorted mainstream media claims.

Furthermore, please read this article about the David Koresh incident.

I hear the "Twilight Zone" theme song echoing in my ears.

I really don't know what the hell else they could do.

This guy needed killing.

VERY different from Koresh and the Branch Davidians in that the Davidians were simply living their lives on their own property, not bothering anyone while Dorner was a deliberate murderer and terrorist who killed several people with no provocation.

And if he had this "evidence" of corruption he could have just posted it online or sent it to a news agency without killing people.

Yeah, they're some really tough guys..

Delta force operators who were sent into the Koresh compound (in violation of posse comitatus) to KILL anyone they encountered later took photographs posing with the charred skulls of small children who died in the inferno.

Now THAT's tough and masculine! Those are some REAL men!

When your job is killing people, you are bound to get more than a little fucked up in the head.

Unfortunately the authorities believe they are judge and jury before any sort of trial and assessment has been made.

This was as blatant as WACO.

He may have deserved to die, but I don't believe it is anyone's right to make that choice. Retribution never solved anything.

Unfortunately the authorities believe they are judge and jury before any sort of trial and assessment has been made.

This was as blatant as WACO.

He may have deserved to die, but I don't believe it is anyone's right to make that choice. Retribution never solved anything.

Or it could have been an NDAA assassination.

VERY different from Koresh and the Branch Davidians in that the Davidians were simply living their lives on their own property, not bothering anyone

Riiiight. Because allegations of child rape were supposed to be ignored by the law enforcement.

Back