The Men Who'd Suck Cock for Their Girl Club!

Based on you "Bi Gal" info I can't believe you don't already have a dozen of those thick dicked Virginia boys lined up to play with each other for you! I certainly would! ;o)

Well I am in VA and I am sure as hell up for it. CleaN trimmed and d&d free. And I love a girl with curves too.

is there any video of this...it really turns me on thinking about doing this for my wife ...and I'm pretty sure she'd love seeing it...mmmmmmmmmm!!!!

I haven't seen many. The problem imo with any videos that have this are the following.

The participants are usually unattractive or overly gay (ie not believable)
The guys are always treated as fem or really sissy.

Neither of those appeal to me. As someone who is considered good looking I prefer to watch people I could imagine myself having sex with. Fat hairy guys don't fit that.

And the sissy thing isn't my thing either. I understand the reasons most videos are like that. It's just too bad.

is there any video of this...it really turns me on thinking about doing this for my wife ...and I'm pretty sure she'd love seeing it...mmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Wish you were my husband - we'd be doing it for real! ;)

Your wife is so lucky to have such a willing husband.

The Men Who'd Suck Cock for Their Girl Club!

This is a club for guys that love their girl (gf, wife, etc) so much they'd suck cock to please them.

To join the club is very easy. All you have to do is answer the following questions (there are no wrong answers only HOT ones) :)

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation?
2. How far would you go with the cock to make your girl happy?
3. Have you ever experienced cock? Was a girl involved?
4. What is the hottest part of this fantasy for you?

If you have any experiences please feel free to post them here for us all to share. If you come across a story that fits this be sure to post it ;) Let's make this a really HOT thread.

Of course if you don't feel like posting you can also PM me :)
never mind the girl-been there, done that. I've never sucked cock, but want to badly, and it has nothing to do with a girl.

This is my biggest fantasy.

1. I would have interest in sucking a cock without a woman there but not sure I would go through withit. If a woman was there, i would do it in a hearbeat.

2. I would do anything and everything to make her happy with a cock, suck it, lick his balls. let him cum in my mouth and take it in my ass.

3. I did when I was younger but they touched me I didn't touch him. I was too young. so really no. I haven't yet.

4. the hottest part of the fantasy, is her guiding his cock into my mouth holding it as she feeds it to me, and telling me how turned it is makes her to see a cock in my mouth. Turning her on while she directs what she wants. So hard right now.

This is my biggest fantasy.

1. I would have interest in sucking a cock without a woman there but not sure I would go through withit. If a woman was there, i would do it in a hearbeat.

2. I would do anything and everything to make her happy with a cock, suck it, lick his balls. let him cum in my mouth and take it in my ass.

3. I did when I was younger but they touched me I didn't touch him. I was too young. so really no. I haven't yet.

4. the hottest part of the fantasy, is her guiding his cock into my mouth holding it as she feeds it to me, and telling me how turned it is makes her to see a cock in my mouth. Turning her on while she directs what she wants. So hard right now.

Your point # 4 is very very hot !!!!

I would do, have done and will continue to do whatever my girl asks me to. I sucked cock before I met her and she loves to watch me do it (and sometimes join in and help out). We are cock loving sluts and we like to make men cum.

I have done nothing more than sucking cock but she keeps telling me that one of these days she is going to let one of the guys I'm regular with take my ass....I'm scared and excited at the same time!

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation?

1). Yes, it's interesting, but I'm sure she's not into it. If she was, cool. I am most interested in trying it with A woman in the equation...
2). I'd do oral but I'm not at all into receiving anal. I suppose the furthest I'd go that way is to let him fuck my cheeks. IF she asked.
3). I've never experienced cock. I HOPE a girl (or two) will be involved if I do.
4). The hottest part? I don't know. Everyone's happy? Good enough for me.

Jill isn't into it. We've discussed it, but she really has no interest in seeing me with a guy. I asked her about say, her sharing a cock with another guy, and she really wasn't into that.

I could handle a cock. Especially in the heat of the moment, cock isn't repulsive to me, either giving or receiving head. But at the same time, I can't imagine kissing another guy.

yes
Willing to try just about anything other than golden showers or scat.
Not yet.

Having a cock in my mouth.

Absolutely I would.

As far as it could go. I've enjoyed just about everything that you can do with a cock :)

Many times. Sometimes a woman was there, sometimes it was just us boys.

For me, it is all about the feel and taste of that marvelous cock and cum.

:)) Nice

I'm a Bi guy. This is not how I started. But when I arrived in Sydney I was pleasantly surprised to find I was in a gay town. I enjoyed the best of both worlds during the years I was there.
I love Sydney!

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation? Hasn't happened yet, who knows, at theright time,,,

Have sucked several cocks, taken a few anally.

Yes, and I should write about the experiences

Breaking a taboo, getting her really turned on, finding out and accepting what turns me on regardless of societies rules.

Ramsey....be nice if you would write about those experiences. I'm sure we woild all like to read them

Before I noticed this thread here, I was just thinking about asking mine what he thinks about the idea.

I would love to be in a threesome in which I would suck the other guy's cock...very exciting!

I don't currently have a woman in my life; I often wish I could meet one like the female posters in this thread, that is, a woman who yearns to see her man with another man, who supports and encourages him so as to reduce his anxiety, who assists in arranging threesomes including finding partners, and who teaches and guides her man to the best of her ability to impart skills and confidence.

For such a woman, I would do my best to please her, which in turn would increase my happiness by fulfilling desires and breaking barriers. I've had a few experiences with cock in my life, but it has never led to a habit. I'd like to see if a nice girl couldn't change that.

Yes. Sucking cock is something I want to do for myself primarily, though I would love to arouse a girlfriend at the same time. I'd also hope her presence would make me more at ease.

I'm very comfortable with using my hands on a cock, sucking a cock, and what belongs to the latter: swallowing semen and taking cum shots on the body and face.

Although I'd be much less comfortable, I would get fucked by another man if my girlfriend wanted that to happen. I might want to try it regardless. I'm intrigued by the notion of anal pleasure, but have never got much out of insertion. Anal sex just doesn't seem like it would be pleasurable, but I know many people have found otherwise. I think I'll save my own cock for pussy.

Basically, I am potentially willing to do anything with cock.

I've had two experiences with cock: one with two women watching, and once only with another guy.

The first unfortunately was shrouded in the haze of alcohol. My bisexual friend and I somehow ended up having sex - including me getting fucked without preparation or lube, which made my ass hurt for two weeks. Two female friends were watching, and one was apparently egging us on.

The second time was a NSA internet arrangement. I was very uncomfortable most of the time, and wouldn't go this route again. On the positive side, I swallowed cum that wasn't mine for the first time, and truly enjoyed it.

Perhaps the hottest part is a victory for self-mastery, for impediments overthrown, and for a new sexual horizon.

Then again, perhaps, the hottest part is all the tasty cum for me to eat. That's pretty hard to beat.

Yes.... but would prefer a female presence.... mostly for encouragement and perhaps as someone giving direction.

ANYTHING she or the woman present wanted.

No

Have tasted my own semen... want to experience a new flavor and direct from the source.

Back