When a white man, Sr71plt calls a black woman a "black bitch" is it racist?

WINGS

Are you daft? Or -more likely- are you just as racist and xenophobic as your bestie RobDownSouth?
Which would explain your endless attempts of defending him while attacking and mocking those wh object to his vile personal attacks and trolling.

Any nonbiased person can tell at this point that Hashfag. aka Darbhinder /Sanjeet /Finkelstein /smootG are RobDownSouth's alts.
As shown by his preoccupations (his political beliefs and who he trolls and what he trolls them with), and his MO's as in racist and homophobic slurs.

Or if, let's hypothesise that we're mistaken about the alts: any decent poster would be apalled and disgusted by the personal attacks and slurs that Rob spews under his real username,


What the fuck are you talking about you brain dead fuck?


Please change your name to Hypocrite.

We have been through this several times, I do not nor have I ever encouraged personal attacks on this site. You can't even find ONE instance of me doing so because it doesn't exist. What you can find is me admonishing my own friends for some of their behavior. Even though I'm not anyone's mom here, or their morality keeper I do feel comfortable enough telling a few that things have gotten out of line.

You on the other hand want to tout the "smarts" of your blatantly racist buddies but you want me to attack a poster that I'm 99% sure is Nipples McGee when I couldn't fucking stand him in his original, or sort of original screen name. We are not friends, whoever is behind those alts doesn't seem to be a friend to anyone.

You view this site and the people on it with some oddly colored glasses and that's your right to.

I might not be non-biased, as if anyone exists on this site for more than a day who isn't biased, but I'm not stupid nor am I racist or xenophobic. You know nothing about me, clearly, to even try to paint me with that brush.
 
Oh do fuck off. You're as biased and bitchy as you were from day one.
 
And ANOTHER thing, because now I'm pissed. Why on God's green earth would I defend you from anyone? You want to call me names, denegrate me when you think it might win you favor, cry wolf at every turn, just be a general pain in the ass. The simple truth is I do not like you. I have never liked you and I never will. You are not my buddy, you aren't even my acquaintance . You are absolutely no one in my life and I owe you nothing.

So. Fuck you and have a nice day.
 
Go do your nails or colour your hair or something more productive than being grumpy here, lol
 
Go do your nails or colour your hair or sonething, lol

Oh, hahahah! It's so funny to try to insult me my implying that I do upkeep to my appearance! Oh, hahaha. It's HILARIOUS to try to insult me by referencing my beauty routine. Oh my, that hurts me so badly.

At least I do my hair.
 
All the big words WINGS tosses about made me curious about misogyny.

PSYCHOLOGY TODAY magazine lists 12 traits of misogynists and cautions women that these traits are so subtle as to be almost invisible, and unconscious in males.

Generally speaking, pick whatever pisses females off, and youre guilty as charged. Whatever you do do not try and compete with her (because she's too fucking dum and weak to compete). Never be late. Don't forget, ever. Never doubt her.

In other words, misogyny is a club for bitches to beat men with.

I caught hell this morning because I don't give a shit who wins the World Series.

The Fraternal Order of Misogynists Creed: FUCK WOMEN.
 
All the big words WINGS tosses about made me curious about misogyny.

PSYCHOLOGY TODAY magazine lists 12 traits of misogynists and cautions women that these traits are so subtle as to be almost invisible, and unconscious in males.

Generally speaking, pick whatever pisses females off, and youre guilty as charged. Whatever you do do not try and compete with her (because she's too fucking dum and weak to compete). Never be late. Don't forget, ever. Never doubt her.

In other words, misogyny is a club for bitches to beat men with.

I caught hell this morning because I don't give a shit who wins the World Series.

The Fraternal Order of Misogynists Creed: FUCK WOMEN.

Awww, did my big words hurt your widdle head?
 
Awww, did my big words hurt your widdle head?

Uh huh. Will you kiss my ass and make it all better? I still think youre the hottest hottie here, but I wont respect you in the morning. Youre kinda like a day at Disney World.
 
Uh huh. Will you kiss my ass and make it all better? I still think youre the hottest hottie here, but I wont respect you in the morning. Youre kinda like a day at Disney World.

If I ever get desperate enough to fuck you I would chose hashtag.
 
Ah, I see, this is an All Abouit Hashtag thread now.

My mistake.
 
Is there a "hard bl... sorry, African-American (gotta be careful here, or white little me is gonna get branded a racist) bitch" archetype?

I have no idea. I have only heard this phrase uttered from the white male poster in question. Obvious you think it is a problem phrase, or else you wouldn't have edited out the word "black".

If so, is it racist to point ot when it seems someone is adopting that as their online persona?

To answer the question, you must defintively say whether or not it is a racist phrase to begin with. Is it?

Remove the "black" for non controversy's sake, and I think it's still a pretty astute observation of LadyF.

But what do I know? It all seems to me like grasping the most convenient bat to swinng for instant Internet one-upmanship. And I never got the point of that.

Your standard for what constitutes "astute" is rather low, but low standards are of course well within your rights.

You do agree that calling me a bitch is astute. Do you call men bitches, or is that reserved for women? Just curious.
 
Last edited:
Half of the posts on this thread are on ignore. :D

I don't recall the specifics on why, but at least a couple were obviously people who actually know me who enjoy play the shitty alt game as though we aren't hip to that game. I am reminded of the time BNB got caught using her fucktarded alt to troll a friend of hers... got caught when said friend was hanging out with her at person and she forgot to log out.

Y'all know who you are. But you are bad dancers so you went straight on ignore.
 
It was a stupid, lazy, pretty racist comment.


I am genuinely curious to know how you want people to interact with you, LadyF.

I don't really have a specific desire in that regard.

Years ago I cared to some extent, back when I traveled often for work and probably met a good 30 different Lit folks from the US Canada and England. I used to forge personal relationships back then.

Now I don't bother. If someone wants to call me a "dumb nigger" have at it. I will likely just put you on ignore because it isn't worth my time.

If you want to be Mr Virtue Signaling Super Liberal pointing a finger at evil Right Wing Meanies who don't think they way you don, but will lash out with "hard black bitch" because someone corrected you on a literary point of view (i.e. I forgot my place and should know the white man is always right), I am going to point it out because I enjoy doing so.

Sr7etc is very typical. Progressive white male who deep down inside is as racist as fuck when someone like me steps out of the Happy Darkie Role in which being patted on the head by the likes of him should be all I need out of life.
 
Yep, I was referring to a stereotyped PERSONA that LF is choosing to play. She's the one doing the racist bit. Tough. And now wants to play it both "so mean to me" ways.

Don't really care what game the rest of the gang bangers want to play with it either. Again, tough.

That said, it's always fun to have your own memorial thread around here.

Not always.
 
The comment directed at LF was racist and in poor taste, regardless of context, or her online 'persona'.

This thread going 4 pages longer than it needed because the board's racists explaining racism, making it a Dem vs Rep thing, and hashy's moronic, partisan comments is both laughable and sad.
 
The comment directed at LF was racist and in poor taste, regardless of context, or her online 'persona'.

This thread going 4 pages longer than it needed because the board's racists explaining racism, making it a Dem vs Rep thing, and hashy's moronic, partisan comments is both laughable and sad.

[/end thread]
 
Half of the posts on this thread are on ignore. :D

I don't recall the specifics on why, but at least a couple were obviously people who actually know me who enjoy play the shitty alt game as though we aren't hip to that game. I am reminded of the time BNB got caught using her fucktarded alt to troll a friend of hers... got caught when said friend was hanging out with her at person and she forgot to log out.

Y'all know who you are. But you are bad dancers so you went straight on ignore.

I remember the BNB scandal. It put an end to several friendships and multiple relationships. I use multiple, kindly.
Eventually, one usually fucks up the alt game. Even the best of the best.
 
I dont remember the bnb scandal other than she went after Taltos....But I never even heard much about that.


I think that was all handled off the board for the most part.
 
Back
Top