Last chance to read my stories

Things don't go a certain way say you're going to quit.

Things turn around its full steam ahead.

I wish you luck, but also hope that you grow a thicker skin because the next time you decide to quit(on yourself more than the site) you may not be able to bounce again.
 
Little Show,

I'm also a writer and also suffering from a bit of the mid-life blues. I'm in my late forties and not in bad shape - but gravity is a mean bitch, isn't she? Luckily on these boards mature women (and men) are welcomed and often deemed lust-worthy. Check out the fetish area of the boards, you'll see.

I am a very slow writer, re-thinking every word and situation of my stories. For my last story, the first comment on the day it posted called it "rubbish" and worse. I assumed it was a 'troll' but still hurt after so much work went into it. I fretted personally, and showed my own thin skin here on these boards. The story didn't get very high ratings, but other comments were positive.

Ultimately, I decided I will still write and submit when I want and what I want, as long as more people like it than hate it. Some people do like and get off on what I write. Including me. Hell, especially me! When I am working on a story I have to stop frequently to masturbate! Maybe that is enough motive in itself.

My sex may not appeal to everyone, and that's good. When I go on lit looking for my fave kinks, I would hate to find only one type of story. I would never make a pissy comment or low-score a story that didn't turn me on, or wasn't enough to make me cum.... but some readers apparently do that.

I looked over your submissions, and like what I see so far. I will read more closely tonight when I am alone in bed....!

{{Hugs}}

Peaches
 
Patronize much?

I suppose I deserve it, but really, I doubt you have any idea how things are going for me or what I'm thinking or what motivates me. Let's just agree that we can't see the world from each other's viewpoints and can't communicate effectively. I certainly feel that way.

I have no idea how things are going for you. I hope life treats you well.

Your stories are enjoyable and very well written with great scores.

If you feel you have to leave Lit, please leave your very good stories on the site for others to enjoy.
 
Good advice

Things don't go a certain way say you're going to quit.

Things turn around its full steam ahead.

I wish you luck, but also hope that you grow a thicker skin because the next time you decide to quit(on yourself more than the site) you may not be able to bounce again.

Sr and Lc have posted good advice. If you quit here, where else will you quit? will your family lose you if you find you're not meeting their expectations or will you try harder to be the better person for them? It is an excessive extent that I'm posing but only used for illustration. Don't start quitting - it can lead to a long and perilous vortex of downward karma.

I'm hoping all the best for you.
 
She's said she's staying and is posting stories here. What say we just drive a stake through this thread's heart and let it be now?
 
Sorry!!!!!

She's said she's staying and is posting stories here. What say we just drive a stake through this thread's heart and let it be now?

That's what I get for skipping ahead in a thread.

Pissy little me not wanting to read 3 pages of posts... My apologies!:(
 
Back
Top