LF Editor for Erotic, heart, non sexual, 5,752 words

Montanos

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Posts
230
Hello.

I am looking for an editor/editors who would help me polish a short story I wrote about abuse, hearts, and perhaps the joys of coming home.

I want/need:

1) To know if the story is acceptable in Literotica.
2) Changes that might add to the feeling of the story, the flow, the smoothness and/or pacing without the loss of grotesqueness that initial descriptions provide.
3) General suggestions to improve writing skill in relation to the story submitted. (If that's possible)

If there are other matters I should be addressing with this post please don't hesitate to point them out. Every little bit of help is appreciated.

I am an amateur and I'm an open book for suggestions, lessons, and discussion.

The format is Microsoft Word ( smart 7 year old language, or so I've read) :)

Thank you for taking the time.

Montanos
 
Last edited:
Story wordage and specific genre would be a great help for someone considering helping you with this. You might also check to make sure your PM messages are turned on so that someone could respond to you directly.
 
Story wordage and specific genre would be a great help for someone considering helping you with this. You might also check to make sure your PM messages are turned on so that someone could respond to you directly.

Hi:

PM are turned on :)

The story is mainly about a young woman who comes from a horrible ... horrible background and ends up finding love in a most odd situation.



Genre, I am not sure. Though the protagonist is MENTIONED to have sex, its not central to the story and in most cases not described in any detail. Like " X person did Y act of sex on Z day." It's why I say non-sexual on thread title.

Erotic: Not that much

Romance: Geared towards soft romance..

1st person point of view.


Non-consent because of the background description for the main character. The grotesqueness of such events are there to emphasize the basic difficulties of the protagonists early life.

The work is amateurish, and I'd probably need to discuss with editor just WHERE it would fit.
 
Last edited:
And I now see that you had the wordage in your headline slug. Sorry.
 
Back
Top