Shy no longer....

I've been very naughty! Arrest me! :p
/giggle
Oh, darlin'...I am above the law...you get chained up by me...who knows what will happen.

Good or bad, or a combination of both, might get you to experience them ... but first you would have to get here :D
I know how the game works /giggle
There is an art to being bad just enough to get the correction, but not openly disrespect your Dom. I love this game.

*smirks* With as cute as you are, giggles and ass an all, who wouldn't be happy with having you around longer, darlin'? ;)
Well shoot! /blush
I don't think I can answer without looking like a vain little bunny indeed. I choose to say thank you instead and giggle.

MissBunnyCandy-:rose::rose:Humada,:eek:humada, :eek:humada, :eek:humada, humada, :eek:!!!!!!!
*fans Prince Albert* He might pass out!

Miss Bunny I've yet to see you in or out of any clothing that does not show your sexiness!
Hrm...a potato sack? But really...gimme 15 minutes, a glue gun, and some ribbon and we could do something with it /giggle

You bring such pleasure in both roles - a very sexy series of pictures :devil:

Thank you :kiss:
Mmm...thank you for being so sweetly naughty in my thread! I do so love to put on a show for you all.

dear god, how have I missed you.
/giggle
I don't know...did you miss the Bunny Crossing signs?
 
Hrm...a potato sack? But really...gimme 15 minutes, a glue gun, and some ribbon and we could do something with it /giggle

I'm thinking that may be a litle rough on your skin especially sensitive areas.. maybe you should wait until I'm there to try that one on so that I can kiss those spots that may become tender due to the roughness of the potato sack.. ;)
 
I know how the game works /giggle
There is an art to being bad just enough to get the correction, but not openly disrespect your Dom. I love this game.
Well if you ask the correct way, I would be happy to let you find out ... my toys love to come out and play and meet a sexy woman like you.
 
Now the real question is, does that blush go all the way down to your sexy bunny tail?
/giggle
Maybe I should check...this could be another case for science!

I'm thinking that may be a litle rough on your skin especially sensitive areas.. maybe you should wait until I'm there to try that one on so that I can kiss those spots that may become tender due to the roughness of the potato sack.. ;)
You are so very thoughtful and sweet! Caring for a bunny like that! /wink

Well if you ask the correct way, I would be happy to let you find out ... my toys love to come out and play and meet a sexy woman like you.
I might feel a purr coming on. Funny thing for a bunny to do, isn't it?
/giggle
 
We continue on to find that the bunny hole indeed might be a dark and dangerous place!
/giggle
Enjoy BunnyLovers!
xo!
 
Last edited:
omg!!!

...her wanton lust is obvious and she can now see that you want her too. Wasting no time, she begins to ready herself for the impending passion. The sounds of the club in the distance only heighten the excitement of what is about to happen...

that ass looks delicious
 
I am very good with keeping track of data...even multiple sources. I think you find to be a most satisfactory research assistant.

Well then, I guess all we need to do is settle down and start to collect data. How about I get my hands busy working on the first set of tests, and you relax and just collect the data. Once you have all that you can work with, we will finish off the test and then start to see where to work next.
 
Yay! I am a bit silly at times, but nobody can accuse me of not having fun.
Your so damn cute when you are silly!!! Silly rabbit!

I do love red wine. Wine goes with everything....kind of like Italians...wines that is. /giggle
Cute! Italian.........wine does go with EVERYTHING! It so hits the spot
 
Well strip me down and call me naked!!

I am not on the thread for 2 days and what do I come back to....yummy treats:)

Love the new pictures Miss, er, I mean Mistress Bun bun. Very Hot! Love the pants and heels. Sexy. Your lips really set the look off. Beautiful work on capturing the moment. I think I have been a bad boy while I was away.
 
Aye, lead me to danger!;);).....& pleasurable naughtiness!;)
*crooks her finger with a little devilish grin*
Right this way then.

Well I will look forward to more.
You are a stunning beauty, and I am always appreciative of the pictures. Just so amazingly arousing and seductive. :devil:
Well thank you so much! I feel as though my little bunny ears are burning from all these compliments!

Wow. I wish I could serve you Mistress
I have never had so many little toys offering to do my bidding in all my bunny life! /giggle

lovin that look miss bunny that is sooo hot
Well thank you so much! I really am so happy you are enjoying yourself!

that ass looks delicious
*bunny tail shake* /giggle

Well then, I guess all we need to do is settle down and start to collect data. How about I get my hands busy working on the first set of tests, and you relax and just collect the data. Once you have all that you can work with, we will finish off the test and then start to see where to work next.
*bosom heaving in anticipation and takes off glasses to tuck them in a pocket*
*whisper* Oh my goodness...I so love science.

MissBunnyCandy-GOD "YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL TO ME"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/giggle
Oh my goodness, Prince Albert! I do think you are beside yourself with excitement!

Your so damn cute when you are silly!!! Silly rabbit!
Well I will just keep on doing it then! /giggle

Cute! Italian.........wine does go with EVERYTHING! It so hits the spot
*whispers to herself* Hits the spot....
*thinks*
Ooooh! You naughty thing!

Well strip me down and call me naked!!

I am not on the thread for 2 days and what do I come back to....yummy treats:)

Love the new pictures Miss, er, I mean Mistress Bun bun. Very Hot! Love the pants and heels. Sexy. Your lips really set the look off. Beautiful work on capturing the moment. I think I have been a bad boy while I was away.
Can I just strip you down and call you mine instead? /giggle

Love your alabaster skin under your leather....
Oh my! Alabaster skin! I feel positively radiant now.

Maam, the pictures are amazing, thank you for sharing them!
/giggle
Why you are so very welcome!

Those XXXsss on those breasts were very erotic.
I kind of thought so too! I was a bit unsure at first, but I have always wanted to do that kind of 'raw' look.

Please Mistress!! What must i do to earn this?:devil:
/giggle
Oh such a laundry list of naughty things!

Well maybe I can make the bunny scream as well :devil:
Mmmm...I am intrigued....maybe a tad more than -just- intrigued.

I'm not sure why, but that second photo makes me think I've been very naughty. Not sure why.
Are you guilty over something? Hmmm? /giggle

Can I be the one to sharply rip off that sticky tape. I promise to kiss it better afterwards.
Oh my! I think that little act will require ice too /wink
 
/giggle
I am feeling much better and I will get another Bunny Byte up soon! So pleased you like the new set! Can't wait to share the rest!

That is always good to hear .. Love those Giggles !!!

attachment.php


I would be on my knees damned Fast Miss Bunny .. :devil: :p :p .. And I do
have a large Appetite ... :cool:
 
Back
Top