Sugar Brother

David fought back a groan of pleasure when his sister squeezed his dick. He loved the way her hand felt on the fabric covering his member, but he needed more than just that. He wanted her to know that she could get the big money, but she had to play ball. He would truly see if all she was was a legitimate whore.

"This is the deal," David finally spoke, "if you want my money, you have to earn it."
 
"You are such a pervert!" Tess said incredulously even as she gave his cock another slight squeeze. "I can't believe you are going to take advantage of me like that. You know you could just give me the money, I am your sister after all."

The teenager could tell from the look on her brother's face that the 'i'm family' ploy wasn't going to work, so she started shifting her hand gently across his lap, rubbing his stiff cock through the fabric of his pants, hoping that she could use his own desire against him.

"So what are you saying? If I get you off then you're going to pay for the photographer?" she asked, hoping he could agree to the deal, knowing that she could get him to cum without even taking his cock out of his pants if she wanted to.
 
"A handjob through my pants?" David scoffed at the ridiculous trap that his sister had tried to set for him.

He was sick of being jerked around and milked for an obscene amount of cash by Tess, and all the while he had just been able to refuse her because of her beauty which drove him mad. His id was taking his place in that bedroom while his sister groped his manhood in such a humiliating way. David was ready to make his play.

"Two grand is a hefty price for even the finest escorts in the most glamorous cities in Europe," David guessed, because he didn't really know what the going rate for a hooker in Paris was, "no, it would have to be much more satisfying than that."

David felt his seed start to churn. The perverted scene playing out in his bedroom at that moment was fulfilling his desire a little easier than he wanted. He thought about how he could shift his power play tactics with Tess, and then he made his second attempt.

"You know, Tess, it may not even be that bad," he told his sister who was rubbing his member, "you told me I was handsome today. You gussied me up like one of the blank eyed, air headed male models you so desperately want to work with. Right now, even, you feel what my cock is like. Would it be so bad? You may even like it."
 
"Uhm, yeah, don't flatter yourself, David," Tess said as she stopped rubbing the bulge in his pants and sat back. "I did what I could for you tonight, but don't try to make it sound like this...this whatever it would be...would be fun for both of us. This would be you getting off and me getting the money I need."

"Don't think for a minute that I am attracted to you or that I would enjoy it," she said flatly.

Tess sat quietly for a few moments, thinking about what David was proposing and exactly what he might have in mind. It was disgusting to think that he was such a pervert that he actually wanted to fuck her, his own sister! And yet, it was Tess' chance to get her hands on the cash she needed. And who knows, maybe I could string him along for awhile, long enough to get some other things I need...hmmm, that blue dress I saw at Claire's would be so fantastic, she thought to herself, and I really could use a car of my own...God, what would I have to do to earn a car, she wondered.

"I guess I would be willing to give you a blowjob in exchange for the money," she finally said to her brother as she slipped her hands behind her back and quickly unzipped her dress. As she waited for David's response, Tess slipped her arms out of the tight dress and pushed it down to her waist giving him a good look at her large, full breasts which were barely contained by the bra she wore.

"What do you say, big brother?" the teen asked as she slipped her hand back down to his cock and began to stroke it again. "Would you be willing to give me the money I need if I suck that big, fat dick of yours?"
 
"Hmm," David pondered as Tess stroked his stiff manhood through the new expensive pair of pants she had picked out for him earlier that day.

He wanted everything from Tess, her entire body to be used as he saw fit, but she was an inscrutable negotiator, he had seen that today at the Lexus dealership. However, the id inside of David kept telling him how much smarter he was than his sister. Sure, maybe she'd get two thousand dollars for only a blowjob, but down the line she may be fucking him twice in the shower for town car service, he just had to play it right.

David sat up, brushing Tess's hand away from his penis. He looked her in the eye and said, "How about...we fool around a bit, a little foreplay, and then you give me head and you'll get your studio time with the photographer."

He placed a hand gently on one of her breasts and leaned in to kiss her.
 
"Whoa, there tiger!" Tess said placing a hand on David's chest to keep him from getting any closer. "It's one thing if you want to grope me and whatever, but I'm not, and I mean absolutely not kissing you. You're my brother, that would be way gross."

With the basic terms of their arrangement agreed upon, the teenager lowered her hand from her brother's chest and proceeded to reach behind her back and unsnap her bra. She slid it off her arms and laid it on the floor, then turned her attention back to her horny brother.

"Alright, fondle away," she announced to him as she rolled her eyes and slid a hand back down to his lap. Tess resumed the gentle rubbing of his hard cock through the fabric of his pants as she prepared to have her tits played with. By David of all people.

God this photographer better be worth it, she thought.
 
David was ashamed, embarrassed, and aroused as he looked at his sister's bare chest. He had gone too far, and he knew it. Something told him to stop, but he figured he would be just as embarrassed, but with no gratification if he did. He needed this, he needed to take something he wanted for once and not conform to society like he always had.

He reached forward and groped his sister's breast. She was rubbing his cock while he fondled her. Neither one had a pleasant expression, they both just looked like they were going through the motions. David almost had a studious look on his face squeezed the soft tits of his sister, rolling the nipples in between his thumb and forefinger to try and make them erect. He soon got bored and stood up.

"Get to work," he said plainly.
 
Tess stared at the ceiling as David leaned forward and placed his hands on her breasts, groping them awkwardly. She had expected him to attack her bare breasts with enthusiasm, possibly to squeeze them a bit too roughly, pinch her nipples and certainly to lower his mouth to her chest and suck on her tits. All the things that guys liked to do to her boobs. And at first it seemed he would, but soon it became apparent that he was hesitating.

Maybe he actually feels bad about forcing himself on his own sister just because she needs money, she thought. Or, more likely, it's because I'm making it obvious that I'm not as turned on by it as he is, she considered. Tess knew that guys needed to feel wanted, they needed to think that the girl they were with was completely turned on by them.

For a moment, the teenager thought, who cares if he likes it or not, but the more she thought about it she realized that if David didn't enjoy himself then not only would she not be able to get anything out of him in the future, but he might decide not to 'pay up' this time.

Okay, so time to start making sure he enjoys it, she said to herself.

Just as Tess came to this conclusion, David slid off the bed and stood facing her, "Get to work."

Tess resisted the urge to call him a Pig or to make a disgusted face, and instead smiled sweetly up at her older brother, "Hmmm, are you sure you're ready for me to suck that big cock of yours?"

She didn't wait for an answer, reaching out and unbuckling his belt, and then unzipping his pants. The teen pulled her brother's pants down, then reached up and slipped his boxers down, exposing his semi-hard cock which hung down between his legs like a python.

'Oh, God! It's so big," Tess exclaimed, genuinely surprised by the sight of her brother's long, thick manhood. She wondered whether she would actually be able to take the whole thing in her mouth, but ultimately decided that she would do the best she could, and she would pretend to enjoy it one way or another.

Okay, here goes nothing, Tess said to herself as she reached out and took hold of David's dick with one hand, stroking it softly as she stared up into his eyes, "Are you going to fuck your little sister's face with this big cock?" As she stroked her brother's dick, Tess leaned forward so that the head of his penis was brushing lightly against her bare tits.
 
David felt like he was having an out of body experience, or that it wasn't actually him with his cock in his sister's hand, it was someone else. But no, it was David standing over his sister, and it was Tess who was rubbing David's cock against her bare breasts. He looked down at the blonde bombshell who was ready to violate nature in order to get what she thought she needed. His huge member throbbed and hardened in his sister's hand as he felt the soft, smooth skin of her breasts touched the head.

"Is that what you want me to do?" David asked Tess as he fought the urge to just come in her hand. "Do you want me to fuck your face?"

David awkwardly mumbled the second question as he groaned and threw his head back. He closed his eyes and sighed as Tess rubbed him. David's id was crawling out from the recesses of his mind and told him that's what she wanted. David opened his eyes and reached forward, clutching his sister's hair and giving it a firm pull.

"Can you even handle that?" David's id forced him to ask Tess.
 
Tess was just about to lower her head down and begin licking David's swollen helmet when she felt his fingers close around her hair and jerk back slightly on her head. She immediately felt a chill go down her spine, as well as a tingle between her legs. Tess definitely enjoyed having her hair pulled, though most of the guys she'd been with were too intimidated by her looks to really manhandle her like she wanted, afraid they might go too far and end up pissing her off.

"I promise I'll try to take it all," she whimpered, playing along as she stroked the length of his manhood with her hand, the head still rubbing against her bare tits. "Fuck! I want you to gag me with this big, thick piece of meat, David. Shove it down my throat like I'm your little whore."

Tess stroked faster, the precum on the tip of his cock acting as lubricant as her hand slid up and down her brother's shaft.
 
David's cock throbbed in his younger sister's hand. His head strained as it felt the smooth supple flesh of Tess's well endowed chest. The shame tat had consumed David for most of the day, that had haunted him with questions of terrible gravity, was subsiding. The rage and anger David had felt toward his sister for the better part of his adult life was taking the place of the shame, but had now been intermingled with his deep desire to turn his own flesh and blood into his sexual plaything.

David's right hand continued to firmly grasp his sister's luxurious blonde locks. He held on to her hair tight, figuring it must have been the trigger to change the pace of Tess's stroking from morbidly curious to downright depraved. The filthy talk coming from his sister's sweet mouth was changing the modd in the room as well. When David started to feel his balls churn and a bit of precum leaked out, he knew it was time to do exactly as his sister suggested.

He moved his hand from the strands of hair to grab the hair more at the root and on the back of her head. David broke the grip of Tess's hand and positioned his blood engorged member at her mouth.

"Let's see how well that expensive mascara holds up," David said with a strong sense of entitlement, almost arrogant.

Without any hesitation, David forced his length as far back into his sister's throat as he possibly could.
 
When David pushed her hand away, and guided his swollen cock to her lips, Tess knew that her plan had worked. Clearly her brother was enjoying not only the way his sister was stroking his manhood, but also the way she was talking to him. The busty teenager looked up into her older brother's eyes and prepared to give him a little extra encouragement, "Fuck my pretty little face, David, fuck it until-HMMPFFHH!"

Tess never got to finish her thought because before she could her brother pushed his hips forward, shoving his thick cock between her lips, the head pushing into the back of her throat as she struggled to open her mouth wide enough to take him in. Without meaning to, the blond instinctively started to pull away, but the tight grip her brother had on her hair kept her from doing so.

Holy Fuck! she swore to herself as she struggled not to gag against her brother's engorged manhood. Her mouth completely stuffed with David's cock, all Tess could do was slurp and whimper while she attempted to adjust to the sudden invasion.
 
David was in a state of shock. His brain couldn't process the scene that was unfolding before his very own eyes. He had just jammed his meaty, throbbing member into his sister's mouth and had proceeded to thrust his hips, trying his damnedest to make her choke on his manhood. The devilish side of David's personality and laughed at the way David had finally figured out how to shut his sister up...just stuff her mouth full of dick.

David thrusted forward, pumping himself in his sister's mouth, captivated by the smooth and warm moisture she provided. He was trying with everything he had to make Tess gag, to make her spit and cry and make her mascara run.
 
Tess didn't know if her brother was intentionally making her gag, or if he just didn't understand how fucking big his cock was, but regardless, the result was the same. Tears began to stream down the teenage girl's cheeks, her mascara and eye shadow quickly becoming a mess around her eyes. She struggled to maintain some control as his cock pushed into her throat, but it was hopeless. David was in control now, and all Tess could do was enjoy the ride, or survive it.

Her hands instinctively moved to his thighs in an attempt to brace herself against the thrusts of his hips, even as she struggled to control her breathing and avoid gagging on her own saliva. Each time David moved his cock forward, Tess' naked tits shook and bounced. And each time, more saliva built up in her throat, and more tears streamed down her face.

Tess moaned and whimpered at the invasion of her throat by her older brother, knowing that she had brought this on herself.
 
Savage euphoria had overcome all sensory perception David had possessed before entering the bedroom that night. He had made contact with some primordial proto-man that lived inside of him, and he was embracing it. Oblivious to what was actually happening, David had his eyes closed and just melted into the physical pleasure of Tess's throat and mouth being ravaged by David's big cock. His member felt so warm and moist, the endorphin rush was becoming overbearing.

Flashes of light seemed to intersperse themselves with the darkness behind David's eyelids. He knew that he was about to come; he knew that his sister was so close to earning the outrageous fee for those headshots.

David snapped his eyes open, he had remembered where he was and what was happening. He heard Tess gagging on his blood engorged manhood and looked down at her. David was overwhelmed when he saw her juicy breasts bounce up and down as he drove his cock into her, forcing it against the back of her throat, eliciting muffled gags while he choked her with his dick.

His semen was churning in his sac, and the floodgates were about to open. A prolonged look at the mascara and tears running down her cheeks set David off. He held her head as he pressed his dick in her mouth and unleashed his throbbing hose in her mouth, filling it with thick ropes of gooey semen. He grunted and his cock throbbed until it hung up and began to go flaccid as he pulled out of her.
 
Tess had her eyes closed and was focused intently on taking her brother's enormous cock as best she could, when she felt him clamp his hands against the sides of her head. She opened her eyes and looked up at David, seeing his eyes close and his head fall back slightly as his dick pushed deeper into her throat. Oh fuck! He's not going to cum in my...God damn it!

Tess couldn't believe that her brother was actually cumming in her mouth. She had just assumed that David would pull out at the last minute and cum on her tits or on the bed, but based on the flood of semen spilling down her throat and filling her mouth, clearly David had other plans. Not only was he cumming in her mouth, but by holding her head still and keeping his cock buried in her throat he wasn't giving her any choice but to swallow his spunk.

New tears streaked the blonde teen's face as she forced herself to drink down her brother's thick cum rather than choke on it. He's gonna fucking pay for this! Tess thought as she felt another spurt of warm cum splash against the back of her throat. Jesus, how much cum can one person produce? she wondered as another glob of white substance landed on her tongue. David's cock had finally started to grow soft and he was pulling it out. Cum dripped onto her chin and her tits as her brother finally released his hold on her head and she pulled away, swallowing the last of what he had deposited in her mouth.

"A little warning would have been nice," Tess said venomously as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. As the teen leaned back and tried to catch her breath, her breasts, decorated with drops of her brother's cum, jiggled.
 
David's cock waned and finally fell limp and dangled between his legs. It felt thoroughly worked, like a muscle after a tough workout, but like a workout, the after effects made David feel good. In fact, when he looked down at his sister, with the mixture of tears and mascara coating her cheeks, and some driblets of cum on her smooth tan skin, he felt no remorse. He felt no shame. His lust had subsided, but he knew it still lingered somewhere inside of him. What he did feel was satisfied.

Conflicting feelings had waged a war in his psyche throughout the entire day preceding the incestuous act that had just occurred, but now David was calm. His mind was now clear and focused, and it felt like he had sobered up as well. It was all very strange to the young professional, but it was also pleasant.

"Sorry," he said coolly to Tess, "I got carried away."

David stepped out of the pants that were around his ankles and he trudged over to his desk in the corner of his bedroom. He still had his fancy clothes on top, and the new silk black socks he was wearing, but his penis clanged against his naked thighs as he walked. Once he was at his desk, David opened a drawer and took out a checkbook. With no hesitation he made the check out for two thousand dollars and tore it from the book. He handed it to his sister.

"I don't know if you want to shower up, but you're more than welcome to," he said with great confidence, "I can give you a ride home in the morning, otherwise feel free to call a cab. And if there's things you may need me to pay for in the future...maybe we should set up some ground rules."

David never would have been so bold before he fucked his sister's throat, but now he felt that he had the world swinging from the shaft of his dick like his own set of testicles.
 
As her brother stepped out of his pants and walked, naked, to his desk, Tess stood and walked to the bathroom, grabbing a towel and wiping the cum from her chin. She returned to the bed, bringing the towel with her as David turned around, a check in his hand. As he approached the bed, Tess began to slowly clean off the droplets of cum that managed to escape her mouth and splatter against her breasts, all the while keeping an eye on David and the check in his hand.

"I don't know if you want to shower up, but you're more than welcome to," he said as he handed her the check, "I can give you a ride home in the morning, otherwise feel free to call a cab. And if there's things you may need me to pay for in the future...maybe we should set up some ground rules."

"You're going to be paying to dry clean this dress if you got any cum on it," the teenager said halfheartedly as she stared at the check for two thousand dollars. Well, I may have had to suck my brother's dick and swallow his cum, but at least I'm going to get what I want out of this little arrangement, Tess thought to herself as she tossed the towel aside and began to pull her dress back up over her jiggling breasts.

Wait, is David seriously suggesting that he would be willing to continue this little arrangement in the future if I need money? she wondered. And what exactly does he mean by ground rules?

Stalling as she considered the implications of her brother's comments, the blonde stood and walked over to the desk, slipping the check into her purse, before turning back around to face him. "I'm listening."
 
David sat down on the bed with his naked bottom. He didn't look at Tess, he didn't feel he had to, but simply sort of stared at the wall. He had rather enjoyed what had just occurred, and now he did not want to shut the door on any future opportunities that might come up. He knew his sister had probably thought the whole humiliating scene was worth the check to continue to fuel her delusions of grandeur, of that David was sure. However, he thought about how he could continue such an arrangement without Tess escalating it to a ridiculous amount of money. David wanted to turn the tables on his sister, and have her lusting uncontrollably after him...well, at least after his money.

"Well," David said calmly, "tonight we exchanged favors, and I think we could do that in the future...a quid pro quo type deal. However, I was also thinking that maybe instead of a one to one trade every time... you could keep me happy, and when incidentals come up, large or small, I could help you out."
 
As she listened to David's words, his offer, Tess couldn't believe this was all happening. For years she'd been wanting to find just the right man to become her sugar daddy, someone with enough money to give her what she wanted, but whom she could control with sex, with her body. And someone she could trust. She fantasized about it for years and now, finally, the opportunity was right in front of her...

...and the offer was coming from her own brother. David, the goofy, fashion challenged older brother who had seemingly spent the last five years ignoring Tess, or shaking his head with exasperation any time she spoke. Her own brother was the one sitting half naked on the bed in front of her suggesting that she be his little sex toy in exchange for him helping her live the life she wanted. Her own brother was the one whose cock she'd just sucked.

She couldn't deny the fact that she felt dirty, but she also felt excited. And in the end, the excitement she felt far outweighed the humiliation. So what if her pervy brother wanted a few handjobs and humps, if it meant that she could finally start to have the things she'd always wanted, the cars and clothes and shoes and jewelry. Under those circumstances, she convinced herself that she could put up with almost anything.

"Fine," she replied, wondering what exactly David might have in mind.
 
David looked down at his sister. A whirlwind of physical and emotional responses were triggered by her answer.

"Fine," she replied.

He was dumbfounded. On the one hand he couldn't believe that his busty, nubile teenage sister had just agreed to be his own personal whore. However, on the other hand, it was tough not to believe it. She was after all a fame hungry young woman with what David believed, little to offer the world besides her body. Reflecting a little deeper, he would have been shocked if she had turned down his offer.

Even though Tess would do anything for a slice of high class, David and Tess's newfound relationship was still incest, one of the final taboos mankind still shunned openly and privately. David found himself feeling a little uncomfortable thinking about it, but thought that if she could live with it, he could too, and he would enjoy himself while they did. e had been overwhelmed by pleasure with a rough blowjob, he could only imagine how being inside of her body would feel.

David got up and smiled at his sister holding the towel.

"Good girl," he said smugly as he took his shirts off and threw them in the hamper. He stretched a bit, flexing his abs involuntarily as he tried to crack a kink out of his back. He removed his socks and put his boxer briefs back on. He walked over to the bed and lied down.

"So," he raised his voice, "am I giving you a ride in the morning?"
 
Tess had expected her brother to say something, anything, after she agreed to his absurd proposition, but instead he seemed to take her acceptance in stride. Was he just pretending to be the calm, collected sugar daddy, or was there actually more to David than she knew? She studied him as he stripped his remaining clothes off, then slipped his boxers back on, wondering exactly what was going through his mind at that moment.

Did he think he had some how won, or maybe tricked her into agreeing to be his little fuck doll? If so, he had a lot to learn about her. Tess wasn't one to give up control easily, even though she occasionally pretended to in order to get what she wanted.

"So," he raised his voice, "am I giving you a ride in the morning?"

Tess stared at the sight of her half naked older brother laying on his bed, a smug look on his face and wondered what he had in mind. Was he expecting her to stay the night, in his bed or was he done with her for the night? She definitely didn't like not knowing where this was going, or feeling like she was somehow at his mercy. She needed to take charge again.

"I was thinking you could take me shopping for a car in the morning," Tess said as she slowly began to strip her dress back off. She slipped the top down to her waist, once again exposing her impressive breasts to her brother's sight. As she began to shimmy out of the dress, pushing it down off her hips, she looked up at him. "I need something to drive. I'm okay with a rental if you'd prefer, as long as I get to pick it out myself."

"And if I am staying the night, I'm going to take a shower," Tess finished by stepping out of the dress that pooled on the floor and strutting into the bathroom wearing just a tiny g-string.
 
As Tess walked into the bathroom, David found himself pulling his sheets and comforter over himself. The combination of sexual release, a waning buzz, and the late hour was making him very tired. He had first thought about getting out of the bed and kicking off his new role as sugar daddy, or brother, with a bang and joining Tess in the shower. However, she was clearly not as settled into her role as she probably should have been for David to invite himself into her shower. Also, that exhaustion had come upon David like a thunderstorm and he wasn't sure he'd be able to stay awake by the time Tess left the shower.

David decided to leave the lamp on and would let Tess turn it off. He wanted her to get used to the idea of doing little things around the house, even something as trivial as turning out a lamp. David thought that if the mutually beneficial relationship went smoothly, soon he would get her to move in to the house. Hell, he thought that if he were to buy her a car, he would at least want his nubile sex toy to be on call for him. That is why he wanted her to sleep over with him, he wasn't even sure he had the energy for anything else with her tonight.

His eyelids were heavy and blacked out his vision. He thought he was close to drifting off to sleep, but the thought of buying another car weighed on him a bit. Also, his ever hardening manhood was a bit distracting, too.
 
Tess had half expected David to follow her into the bathroom and force himself into the shower with her, but she was nearly finished and she hadn't seen or heard from him. Water rushed over her lathered breasts, washing the soap from her curves as she ran her hands over them. She turned and leaned her head back letting the water soak it. The time alone in the shower had given her time to think, and to make decisions. All in all she was feeling much better about the situation than she had been when she'd first entered the bathroom.

The key, she decided, was to keep David happy without necessarily giving him everything he wanted. Keep him happy and keep him wanting more, that was how she would get what she wanted out of the relationship.

Tess washed her hair with her brother's shampoo and rinsed before finally shutting the water off and stepping out. She wrapped a towel around her body, barely covering her d-cups and her round ass at the same time. Then she dried her hair with a second towel which she hung up when she was finished. She didn't have a toothbrush so she settled for some mouthwash before joining her brother in the bedroom, still wearing nothing but the towel.

The light was on, but she couldn't tell whether David was asleep or not. It didn't matter though, he would be awake soon enough, she realized. Dropping the towel to the ground, Tess crossed the room and turned the lights out, then returned, slipping into the bed next to her brother, her naked body brushing against his as she moved close.
 
Although half asleep, David could still hear the pitter patter of his sister's feet come out of the bathroom. A soft thud hit the floor, and David knew that was either clothes or a towel, and given Tess's worshipful nature for clothes and her carelessness bordering on disrespect for her brother, David figured she is leaving a wet towel on his bedroom floor.

Soft steps moved closer to David who kept his eyes clothes, involuntarily staving off the sleep that was trying so hard to overwhelm him. The rustling of the bedspread could be heard and a slight chill rushed over David's nude torso, making his nipples stiffen only slightly. He felt the mattress rumble a bit as the slight Tess crawled into bed.

Then David felt her nude skin brush up against his body. His large cock hardened even further in his boxer briefs. His member strained for relief from the cotton confines of his underwear. His nostrils flared as he caught the clean, feminine aroma of his younger sister, only thinly veiled by his own shampoo. Everything about the situation he found himself in seemed so familial. Not only was his sister naked in his bed with him, but she had just swallowed his semen not long before then, and cleaned herself with his shower and toiletries, and dried herself with his towels, on top of that she chose, voluntarily or not, to vaguely cloak her scent with her brother's own shampoo of choice. Thinking about all of this in his half haze of almost-sleep, David's dick became uncomfortably imprisoned inside his under garments.

David pulled his underwear off and slid it past his feet and dropped it on the floor next to the bed. He swung an arm over his younger sister's waist and pulled her back close to his bare chest as he smelled her fresh cleaned hair with his stiff manhood poking the soft flesh of her buttock.
 
Back
Top