Honey's Den

Thank you all! My apologies for not doing individual replies! I dont have the patience required to do it on my phone! :kiss::cattail:

I have no offerings this fine morning except just my legs whilst drinking coffee?????

Hope you all have a great night. I'm grilling and playing video games all night :cool:

happy thursday :)

Good morning

WOOOOOWWWWWW!!! I just found your thread and boy, was it a pleasure to scroll thru and gawk at all your pics. Lovely lips, sexy legs, beautiful tits, fantastic body, and gorgeous face. I'd be willing to net you have a great ass, too? Thanks for sharing with us.

Thank you lovelies...I will try and take some new pics tomorrow :) I might have an ass one on my phone, I will snoop around later ;)

For everyone asking in PM's...my bra size is 40DD. Not particularly large. I'm just quite small in height and body frame, so they look bigger. ( . )( . )

I do like PM's...but that question gets old and rather boring to reply to ;)

I'm enjoying some wine and doing so final editing to a novel I am publishing (not erotica) and getting it uploaded to amazon, barnes and noble, itunes, google play and kobo.

Have a great Saturday :kiss::kiss::kiss:

For everyone asking in PM's...my bra size is 40DD. Not particularly large. I'm just quite small in height and body frame, so they look bigger. ( . )( . )

I do like PM's...but that question gets old and rather boring to reply to ;)

I'm enjoying some wine and doing so final editing to a novel I am publishing (not erotica) and getting it uploaded to amazon, barnes and noble, itunes, google play and kobo.

Have a great Saturday :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Glad to hear your novel is set to upload. Know you have been hard at it for sometime. Please drop this old borg when you have time.

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Back