New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time lurker, first time posting... And I figured this was a good place to start.

I'm relatively new to almost every aspect of kink. My "wife" and I have been together for 12 years and for the vast majority of that time we celebrated a purely vanilla, but very enjoyable sex life, with a fairly limited D/s exploration. My "wife" has been slowly giving control (in the bedroom) over to me for years.

Recently (the past two years or so) it has begun spreading into bondage play and other control play (orgasm control, slight punishment, TT and other things) as well as some control play outside of the bedroom.

We aren't (currently) exploring the lifestyle outside of sexual expression, but there is a decent chance it'll eventually get to that point, we just want to take things slowly. We are both learning as we go, but so far the growth has been amazing.

She is a lurker (maybe a poster too) here, and has skimmed an unknown number of stories, mostly in the BDSM category from what I understand, and is learning her way around giving up control completely.

We are exploring more D/s in our daily lives and have greatly enjoyed the results (despite all the laundry that must be done as a result!) and are hoping to develop more, so that we can express ourselves to the core.

Thank you all for the advice and information I've read so far. We are hoping to learn more and try even more than we read! Improv baby!
 
Thank you ...

I first discovered Literotica three years ago (Unfortunately I can't remember my password so I had to make a new ID) , and I found nothing but compassion, friendly advice, and support in these forums. I was grateful for all of it, but not ready to take it all...

Three years ago, I was just beginning to understand what I needed sexually, but far from ready to ask for it. I sought advice here, and it was given freely and generously.

But I'm painfully shy... so it took a while. Fast forward three years, and my DH and I are at last entering into a mutually rewarding D/s relationship. I owe a lot of this to the Lit forums, so thank you... I feel I am finally complete - a whole woman, beginning to blossom.

Thank you to all of you for your warm and open spirits.

I remain,
Always His
 
Redrosewitch

Hello everyone. I'm 44 and a BBW ( or Gorgeous Curvy Woman as some would say ) from Northern England.
I'm happily married but discovered a year or so ago that I'm attracted to BDSM as a submissive. Sadly Hubby doesn't share my interest, and I've found that coming here let's me explore, without physically betraying him.
 
Hello from Maria-Newbie

This is my first post...I am not sure where I fit in BDSM yet but I am enjoying the sense of community here. I'm married & straight but have always had the occasional 'crush' on women...maybe 'attraction' is a better word and maybe it's been more than occasional ;). I am also drawn to the Dom/sub roles (sub for me) and it is exciting to me to think of participating in RL. It has gotten to the point where I feel a need to pay attention to this other side of myself and see what it's all about. I'm fairly open to everyone's kinks, even if it's not for me.
I look forward to getting to know more of you all-
Thanks for the read and wishing you the best.
 
hello all.

My name is Rik and have to admit to having a very serious love of ladies wearing boots,
not just ladies, but ladies of a more mature status in life. I see younger ladies every day wearing boots of all lengths and colours but it is the sight of a lady who has been there, done that and who has absolutely nothing to prove in life makes me helpless. should I ever be fortunate enough to meet such a lady, there would be no need for chains or ropes, her boots would be enough.
 
Hi :) I'm Kitty. I've been reading Literotica for at least 7 years and have finally created an account. I want to start submitting some stories so I took the first step today!

I am bisexual, probably slightly more into men than women (always described it as a 60/40 split). I am completely submissive and this is reflected in the stories I read (and attempt to write) and in the experiences I've had in real life.

I'm into humiliation, bondage, spanking and discipline, amongst many other things. I like chatting to people who are open-minded and who can talk about anything. I'm looking to make some interesting friends here. I am a sapiosexual!
I wanted to send you a message but you don't have it set up yet!
 
Hey all,
I've been a pretty active fan of literotica for years now, but am yet to submit a thing. I used to be more so into stories but have taken more of a liking to the audio side of things here.

A bit about me, well, I am a complete virgin, sort of a closet freak and a switch. I'm an 18 year old female, bi-curious, and Australian.

I'm not looking to meet up with anyone, but am open chatting/becoming friends.
I may start uploading one of these days!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ahem, hi

I've been a fan of literotica for years now, but until recently, was just a reader. I only created an account a month ago, because I was interested in visiting the discussion boards and perhaps eventually in posting some stories.

I'm 32, have been with my husband for 13 years, married for 8, and am a stay at home mother of two toddlers. I'm also in grad school, working on my MFA in art (previously I taught art at a private secondary school, ages 10-19). I guess I'm here because I'm going through a bit of a sexual awakening. It's hard to say why now... Hormones? Something to do with being in my early 30's and female? (I keep reading that the 30-something sexual peak for women is a myth, but it feels pretty real to me right now!) Or maybe the end of breastfeeding my second baby?

In any case, all of the sexual thoughts and fantasies that I previously kept safely in my head, seem to want to come out and play over the last six months or so. When I found myself searching through literotica forums for practical information on spouse swapping and swinging, I realized something was up! My sex life with my husband has become much more interesting lately as I've started to open up about my previously secret fantasies (although so far, it's still just us, mostly in our bedroom). I'm the one who's interested in BDSM, in being submissive, but luckily he is very open to all things kink, and in doing things that turn me on.

We're starting slowly. Right now I'm in a "research" phase, doing a lot of reading - mostly books. (Whip Smart by Melissa Febos, Diary of a Submissive by Sophie Morgan, started Fifty Shades of Grey, but got stuck early on) I'd be very interested in recommendations for other reading, including good websites, and interactive online sites.

One more thing... I don't have much experience posting on discussion boards, at all. Mostly I'm a lurker, because I'm intimidated by all of the acroynms and afraid of making egregious breaches of etiquette. So consider this my apology in advance, and go easy on me!
 
*Clears Throat and Waves*

Um hi? I'm Desire and I'm sorta new here. I've been a fan of the writing for quite a while now but only recently made an account after being persuaded to show off some of my writing. I have not been a part of the BDSM scene very long and was introduced by my boyfriend/Dom, however, due to schooling he is currently on the other side of the continent so he encouraged me to do some research on my own and talk to people.

I am bifem and currently looking for people to talk to and get to know. This is not the first forum site I've been a part of and I am fairly active in another but I think I need to figure this one out a bit before I jump into any discussions. I'm always up for some chatting so please drop by to say hi! Lets see... I'm a college sophomore working towards my teaching degree, live in small town, USA (same town Debbie Macomber based her books for my fellow romance junkies) and I'm eager to learn both for my writing technique and to see if BDSM is right for me.

Looking forward to talking to you!
 
BDSM for one and not the other

I've been lurking for almost a year, but only became a member recently. I suppose I am at a transitional point in my life, perhaps having a midlife crisis :D Having been with the same person for twenty years (12 years married), several kids, 10 years of university, various jobs, I just feel like I am at a point in my life of I want to focus on myself again. Do things that make me happy, discover parts of me that I've put aside or never knew about. My interest in BDSM has always been apart of me, and I explored it in my early 20's with a different partner, but never again. And never with my husband. I thought it was something I could just put away, I focused on the kids and all the distractions they come with. But now, I feel so so strongly that it is something I need to express and have as a part of my life, I can't stop thinking about it. My partner is not interested in it at all, and makes me feel like a terrible person for my desires. He tells me he would not have chosen me for a wife or a mother to his kids, if he had known this about me. I have only expressed a small portion of my interests to him, I'm sure he would be horrified to know what I really like :eek: So, my submissiveness remains hidden, and must be satisfied with the likes of Literotica and my ever growing collection of erotic fiction. If anyone out there is in the same situation, in a marriage/relationship where the other partner is not interested in BDSM, I'd love to know how you manage the situation.
 
Hi everyone, just thought i would say hi ;) I'm 28 years old french canadian, don't be shy to say hello :)
 
First time poster

How utterly charming you all are, to be sure. It is rare indeed to enter a room full of so many beautiful, elegant people, and I am honoured to be in your presence. <Bows.> I should be delighted to make your further acquaintance.

For myself, I realized I was Dominant about ten years ago, when my then partner introduced me tentatively to aspects of a D/s mindset (I won't say lifestyle, as I was not then and am not now into munches, bondage, fetish fairs, etc, though of course would never judge those who do like such things). For various reasons I ended the relationship after a couple of years, but after several mostly happy years in a vanilla relationship I have found the dominant side of my sexual personality asserting itself more and more in my imagination. It does not find expression in my 'real' life at present, so I have begun to write and explore this side of me, to see where this journey leads.

I must say that it is genuinely refreshing, and an eye opener, to find so many people discussing such issues with wit, eloquence and insight. I expect I shall do far more 'listening' than 'talking', without wishing to seem selfish, but would love to hear from anyone who would like to discuss, ask questions, etc.
 
New posters -- TURN ON your Private Messaging under USER CP profile settings

See above ----

G
 
I am a dom but unusual in some ways (i believe... not like I have met a couple thousand... but from reading this and other online areas, come to know the lifestyle somewhat)

I got into BDSM in college with a girl I dated for 6 years. It started when we watched a soft core version of the story of O.... she dreamed about, fantasized about for months.... then she set up a weekend for us to explore. I was horrified for a bit, I had trouble spanking her (her favorite). I am not the aggressive, control type of person that one thinks about as a dom. She was actually an aggressive sub. We had dated over 3 years when she suggested it and she was way comfortable with me. Before this part entered in our relationship, we had a really, really wild sex life. She had always been a little bit of sub, i had noticed. She wanted me to control her in some ways, like asking if it was ok to do something with her friends, etc.

She was a straight A student, didnt party but could fuck me as if she was trying to get straights A's.

So the night it happened, I show up at her place and candles, lingeries, ropes and some belts were laid out for me to see and she said" I have been a naughty girl master!"

I was turned on and we played all night. But she realy liked the spanking and it really did not turn me on... at first.

As time passed, she begged and asked for it more frequently. I found myself going into a dom on occasion on regular sex. Since she was straight a student, there would be periods where she would be focused only on school but when she had a brief break, she released all that stress through sex...

the night that changed me and made me realize that I could dominate her and she would be extremely happy to fill the role happened during a fight. Dont remember why but it felt like she was pushing it and went a little over board and started hitting me... I finally just restrained her to keep from being hit and the next thing I knew I am doing her doggy style, slapping her ass and pulling her hair and she is screaming, moaning and begging me to talk dirty to her. Hit me harder she begs... It was crazy... then she squirted.

OMG we both collapsed after that and was blown away....

Then, she went down on me and "I am still naughty.... let me clean up the mess" and started licking my penis and all of cum off of me... that was pretty hot.

After that, I started directing a lot of the sex.... mostly on weekends when she was not in study mode. She liked being tied, spanked, licked, fucked but it never went beyond a hard playful nature....

Near the end though, she admitted she wanted more and I was not into the depth she wanted go but we did play in realm that was close to what she wanted but fall short but was perfect for me...

I discovered pussy spanking and having her cum just from spanking her pussy... She like to start spanking her but while I rubbed her pussy

Have you been naughty" I would ask

Yes... very naughty"

On a scale of one to ten

Oh ten definitely master

I rattled off ten very quick and playful spankings on her ass."Ten Like that I asked"

"Yes master, but it's my pussy that is naughty" and she took my hand and placed it on her clit. "Spank my Pussy"

I froze.... So many emotions raced through my head... but I looked at her and her eager face, I looked at her vagina and it was rising up to my hand as if it needed it.

I gave her a small little tap...ooooouuuummmmmm she groaned

Another tap....

"Oh yes master make her a good pussy"

three or four quick taps and I am carefully watching her reaction. A small smile enters her face, eyes closed and her hipps position to come closer to my hand.

I let her have a few more taps and she whispered " shes so naughty make her good master spank her master"

One tap , then a little harder, another then a harder one... She yelps... its a pleasure one.... then I just stated spanking away....

She moans and groans and yelps but keeps pushing her hips towards me, and this continues for several minutes....

"Is she a good pussy now?" i finally think to ask

She opens her eyes and looks confused a little then closes them "make her a good pussy spank her til she's good master"

I cant stand it, I grab her and plunge inside her for a moment then come out.

"Lick me" I say and I position my self on my knees with her on her side. I reach down"Spread your leggs" I commanded and I contnue to spank her pussy and she licks me...

I feel her moans as i go deep in her mouth and she pulls me into her, she looks at me pleading with her eyes, watching me to come.... I start to feel it moving and I am still slapping her pussy, not hard but with enough force but she has found her groove and is grind my hand as it hits her clit...


I come so hard, she swallows and then beggs me to spank her pussy hard and fast...

About 10 seconds later she squirts allover the bed and we collapse.

We broke up and went our seperate ways. i never really though much about being a dom until a couple of years ago.

Now I want my explore it with my wife who has no interest in it.
 
New to Posting

I have been around this site for a while. I have posted a couple stories. Most of the responses were that i would die. Well, I didn't die, but I did take them down. I might repost them though, it seems like it gave people a reason to live. Now that I am not around to hate, what do all those people do with themselves?

The reason I got so much hate is because I wrote about the fact that I am married but I have had several affairs and my husband does not know about them.

I am here on this thread because I am definitely a submissive person that loves to please others. I am very sensual and love to make my lovers feel awesome and I feel awesome when I submit to their desires. Over the years, I find that the more dominant my lover, the greater my response and sexual pleasure that I receive. It seems to be a win-win.

So that is why I am here. Who am I? I am a married woman now in her 40's with two teenage daughters. I am a nurse and I am working my way up on the administrative side of healthcare. I became sexually active at a very young age and I have always enjoyed sex. My husband is a rescuer and I let him rescue me during a bumpy time of my life during college. He is very reserved and very conservative, especially when it comes to conquering me in the bedroom.

I am from Florida originally. I live near Chicago now.
 

Attachments

  • curves and pockets.jpg
    curves and pockets.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 61
Hi everyone :)

Another long time lurker here - been checking up on this site for a while now (too long when I think about it) and starting to discover where I might fit into the BDSM world.

I had an experience recently that has helped confirm my submissive tendencies, but I'm still a little too shy/inexperienced/scared/not with the right partner to explore too much further! Eager to learn a little more about it all and continue the journey of self-discovery and all that.

I also do enjoy writing, so may well take my first foray into erotic stories in the near future.



Oh and I'm a 21 year old British student :)
 
Hi everyone :)

Another long time lurker here - been checking up on this site for a while now (too long when I think about it) and starting to discover where I might fit into the BDSM world.

I had an experience recently that has helped confirm my submissive tendencies, but I'm still a little too shy/inexperienced/scared/not with the right partner to explore too much further! Eager to learn a little more about it all and continue the journey of self-discovery and all that.

I also do enjoy writing, so may well take my first foray into erotic stories in the near future.



Oh and I'm a 21 year old British student :)

HI Sophie , if you need any help with anything let me know , i'm an older male also from uk , love to write & play rp , we could have lots of fun
XXXXXXXX
 
New to this user name, but not to Lit. Hi, I'm Scrivener, I'm a mid twenties submissive lady who writes a lot and thinks a lot and cooks a lot. Anyone up for a chat?
 
Well, hello!

Hello Everyone,

I am a student from Germany, studying English and Performing Arts, I am 23 yrs. old, female, and very new to BDSM, a virging so to say :) I have a very keen interest in meeting new people here and talking to them about their experiences as subs and doms as a part of my research paper for my Bachelor Degree.

I hope to meet nice people and to learn a lot about you! Write me, if you want to!

Yours,

curiouslearner6
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top